PDA

View Full Version : Gotta love Best Buy

Mr Clean
09-18-2008, 03:07 PM
I pre-ordered Warhammer on 8/8, over a month before release. So naturally I fail to understand the email I received today from bestbuy.com:

"The item listed below is not yet available to be shipped. We expect to ship it within the next 1-2 weeks. We will ship the item sooner if it becomes available."

I'm a little peeved. Time to call them and demand an explanation...

Grimmy
09-18-2008, 08:53 PM
If you hear something, please let me know, cause I got the same thing, just said my item was back ordered. WTF!!! Don't sell something if you don't have it! Worstbuy for the lose!

Seriously Stoned
09-18-2008, 09:16 PM
Dude I have the same probleam and I preordered it back in June. Total B/S on best buys part

Grimmy
09-19-2008, 03:02 AM
Just got a second email from them, that my order has been shipped :)

Mr Clean
09-19-2008, 01:21 PM
Got one this morning too grimmy, said the order is shipping.

I called them and they said it was a "system error" and the message should not have been sent out in the first place. I translated that to mean that they had more pre-orders than they realized and were scrambling to get them all out the door. I should have gotten the game yesterday or today if they nad done it right, but now it will probably be early next week....everyone will be level 50 by then! :P

Seriously Stoned
09-19-2008, 08:36 PM
I just got off the phone with those idiots, since I ordered the CE I wont get if for up to 2 weeks , oh but they thought they would make it better for me giving me a $15 rebate for my inconvenience, Hell by then everybody could have 2 50+ toons so much for a head start. Oh and My the way I started up on Averheim but will move wherever the clan moves to, just let me know I have 2 weeks to prepare :(

Grimmy
09-19-2008, 09:01 PM
Well glad to hear the game is on the way for you guys. I am currently lvl 8-9 and RR8. Didn't get a whole lot done last night, was exploring with the guild n all hehe. BTW, max lvl is 40, heard someone was already 20 last night (OMG no life!! lol )