PDA

View Full Version : We're expecting Bob Jr again!

BobtheCkroach
09-18-2008, 08:38 PM
We waited a bit longer this time, just to avoid anything if last time's scenario came out, but I'm here to announce that Bob Jr. is now 12 weeks along and has a very heathly heartbeat of 150.

The doctor says everything is going great and both britt and the baby are exactly where the should be and whatnot and everything is top notch.

We were waiting for this appointment this time, because once you get past 12 weeks, you're past the point of a potential "typical" miscarriage.

So just wanted to let everyone know we're expecting again! Duedate is currently March 28th, 2009. :)

Goober
09-18-2008, 08:40 PM
Woo hoo!!!.....glad to here mom and baby are doing fine.....CONGRATS!!!

Grimmy
09-18-2008, 08:57 PM
Congratz Bob!! :thumbs:

Sepra
09-18-2008, 09:21 PM
Awesome!! I'm so happy for you!! :wub:

I'm a sucker for new baby stories and pictures. I already can't wait!! :D

Bingo
09-18-2008, 09:42 PM
Oh congrats man! That's outstanding!! Keep us up to date!

EXEcution
09-18-2008, 10:11 PM
Congrats Bob!!

FUS1ON
09-18-2008, 10:18 PM
Man I guess you couldn't hold off on the sex for 13 more days so we could share the same birthday. :D

Congratulations to Britt and yourself, that is fantastic news!

Pure_Evil
09-19-2008, 01:17 AM
Yay! a Little Roach! http://bestsmileys.com/dancing/14.gif

OUTLAWS high ping camper
09-19-2008, 03:14 AM
Congrats Bob! :thumbs:

Death Engineer
09-19-2008, 05:40 AM
Awesome man. Congrats.

rancid monkey
09-19-2008, 07:56 AM
Congratz!! :D :thumbs:

Mr Clean
09-19-2008, 01:27 PM
You da man!

Dan2
09-20-2008, 05:31 AM
Congrats Bob and Mrs. Bob!!:thumbs:

Wiper
09-20-2008, 11:52 AM
Congratz! hope all goes well :thumbs:

ME BIGGD01
09-20-2008, 05:44 PM
Hey Bob, that's great news. I am happy for you and your family. It's the best thing in the world and you deserve the fruits of what life is all about.:thumbs:

Sexyjess
09-21-2008, 09:15 AM
wow your a young daddy :) , i know some ppl around that are same age as u and have already two kids so congrats!

many ppl nowdays are getting kids at younger ages, (well not only nowdays my mum got me when she was 22 so)

myself i dont wanna have kids until im after 30 maybe that have to do with i have 2 sis and 3 brothers already...dunno i just dont feel i have a rush with it...so thats why im always surprised when ppl around my age and your getting kids so early

do u have younger sis and bros? what made u descide u really wanna have a kid so soon?

OUTLAWS Dixie Chick
09-21-2008, 12:55 PM
Congratulations to you and your wife.

Sepra
09-21-2008, 01:34 PM
wow your a young daddy :) , i know some ppl around that are same age as u and have already two kids so congrats!

many ppl nowdays are getting kids at younger ages, (well not only nowdays my mum got me when she was 22 so)

myself i dont wanna have kids until im after 30 maybe that have to do with i have 2 sis and 3 brothers already...dunno i just dont feel i have a rush with it...so thats why im always surprised when ppl around my age and your getting kids so early

do u have younger sis and bros? what made u descide u really wanna have a kid so soon?

By 27, I had 3 kids :P You can either look at it two ways, be free when you're young and start takiing care of kids later in life or start early and still be young enough to enjoy freedom when they're older.

I personally like the ages I was when my kids came along. I'm 32 and now all 3 of my kids are in school. I'll be only 44 when all 3 of my kids are adults. :woohoo: ......and maybe at 54 I'll have a bunch of grandkids running around. I'll still have plenty of energy for them! :D

Lady Doom
09-21-2008, 02:02 PM
Congratz:thumbs:

Sexyjess
09-21-2008, 02:25 PM
By 27, I had 3 kids :P You can either look at it two ways, be free when you're young and start takiing care of kids later in life or start early and still be young enough to enjoy freedom when they're older.

I personally like the ages I was when my kids came along. I'm 32 and now all 3 of my kids are in school. I'll be only 44 when all 3 of my kids are adults. :woohoo: ......and maybe at 54 I'll have a bunch of grandkids running around. I'll still have plenty of energy for them! :D

thats one side of the view, but for me in my life i wanna be done with my school first, and work couple of years. kids cost alot so its nice having some money before they come thats my view...i dont judge ppl that getting kids early im just curious have they can afford?

BobtheCkroach
09-22-2008, 01:14 PM
I have a 2 younger brothers, 1 is 2 years younger and the other is 11 years younger - she has 2 younger sisters, 1 is 2 years younger and 1 is 4 years younger.

I personally would have waited a year or two more probably, but my wife would have gotten pregnant the night we got married :P She's been dying to have a baby, so 2 years into our marriage was a comprimise on both our parts.

And while you want to start having children while you're 30, my wife has made it abundantly clear that she wants to be DONE having children by the time she's 30 :P She doesn't want to be a mom w/ children in-house into her 50s :P

Death Engineer
09-22-2008, 04:57 PM
Hehe. 3 @ age 29 here. Kids are such a gift. I gotta tell you ... if you're waiting until you can afford them or to be "ready" for them, you might as well give up. Sort of like getting married ... you'll never really be "ready". The only way to do it is to jump in with both feet and have fun while you're doing it. Anyways....that's my 2 cents.

Congrats again Bob and here's hoping for a healthy/safe pregnancy.

Sexyjess
09-22-2008, 05:58 PM
I have a 2 younger brothers, 1 is 2 years younger and the other is 11 years younger - she has 2 younger sisters, 1 is 2 years younger and 1 is 4 years younger.

I personally would have waited a year or two more probably, but my wife would have gotten pregnant the night we got married :P She's been dying to have a baby, so 2 years into our marriage was a comprimise on both our parts.

And while you want to start having children while you're 30, my wife has made it abundantly clear that she wants to be DONE having children by the time she's 30 :P She doesn't want to be a mom w/ children in-house into her 50s :P

oki im very happy for you both:) every person shoul do their wishes in life..

its up to every person to get a child when they feel ready,,getting a child should be beacuse you wanna have it not as getting it cuz you starting to feel stressed that u gonna be old :P

to death e:
i dont see anything wrong to save up some money before haveing a child i think its a really nice thing to do instead stand there wihtout education and always worries about money i dont know you death Eand & your life situation, but thats my opinion and i wont give up getting a kid :P . I like to plan things in my life nowdays and not only jump into things...

Aries
09-22-2008, 06:17 PM
Nice duedate: end of march -> Aries :-P

Good luck to mom and child and courage to the dad ;-)

BobtheCkroach
09-22-2008, 06:38 PM
its up to every person to get a child when they feel ready,,getting a child should be beacuse you wanna have it not as getting it cuz you starting to feel stressed that u gonna be old :P

Having all 3 children before 30 is about "stressing" about being old with children, if you want to use that word - getting started by the age of 25(me)/22(her) is about her wanting to be a mom more than anything else in life. We started dating 3 1/2 years before we got married (that's 5 1/2 years before now) and she probably started talking about how much she wanted to be a mom about 2 weeks into our dating :) It's definitely what she wants in life (not to say, by any means, that it's not what I want, just that I would have waited another year or two to get started, but I am definitely excited), and she would much rather get her feet wet early, and slightly less prepared, than wait 5 years and be "prepared" for it. Frankly, the last 2 years taht we've been married and not working on children were hard for her :P

Thank you for the kind words and warm wishes, though, Jess - and everyone else as well! Looking forward to getting you guys some pictures in about 6 more months!

Death Engineer
09-22-2008, 08:57 PM
Your timeline is very similar to ours. We met at 18 and dated 3 years, both 21 when we married. We had our first son 3.5 years later. Now we're geezers at 29. :P And God willing, we're not done yet ... ;)

Sepra
09-22-2008, 09:35 PM
And God willing, we're not done yet ... ;)

You baby machine lol. Remember the show Inspector Gadget when he'd 'Go go gadget' all his stuff? That's you DE..... :D I can just see it now 'hey Marion sweetheart, the kids are in bed you know". DE says "Go go gadget baby maker". 9 months later he's posting more pics. :P

For me, I knew I was done at 3. It's a comfortable number. For example, I just whopped down $150 for the kids to do a stinking afterschool activity. (not to mention aside of Andrew and Kyles lacrosse, Alisons riding and then their swimming lessons which is something I just feel it's important to keep them in) I can't imagine putting more than 3 kids through all of that. It'd be financially impossible to allow them to participate in the things they're able to now. It pretty much consumes our excess money as it is.

Lets not even mention going to any sort of event where you need to buy tickets or entry fees like parks or the circus etc......

Death Engineer
09-22-2008, 10:18 PM
No doubt the cost piles up. God has always provided for us though. I may have to try that line tonight... ;) I'm sure my wife would just melt...

OUTLAWS high ping camper
09-23-2008, 03:59 AM
Hehe. 3 @ age 29 here. Kids are such a gift. I gotta tell you ... if you're waiting until you can afford them or to be "ready" for them, you mind as well give up. Sort of like getting married ... you'll never really be "ready". The only way to do it is to jump in with both feet and have fun while you're doing it. Anyways....that's my 2 cents.

Congrats again Bob and here's hoping for a healthy/safe pregnancy.

*gasp! a grammar error......be still my heart!

Death Engineer
09-24-2008, 12:05 AM
Fixed ;)

Nick
09-24-2008, 01:41 AM
congrats !!

BobtheCkroach
11-13-2008, 09:52 PM
Had to drag this back up real quick to let you know that we found out today that we're expecting a girl!

20 weeks and Jordan Velvet will enter the world :)

Death Engineer
11-13-2008, 10:06 PM
I can't tell whether that means she'll be a rock star or a basketball pro. Either way, congrats. :)