PDA

View Full Version : WarHammer server

Grimmy
09-18-2008, 08:55 PM
Some people been asking be what server I was going to play on, so thought I'd let you know that I will be playing Order on server Monolith, and use Ironfist/Destruction as an alt/back up. My toons name is Hiper, he's a Bright Wizard and I am in the guild Deviant Blood. Send me a tell if you are in game :) We have a vent we use all the time. Hope to see ya around. The WAR is ON!!!! :devil:

Mr Clean
09-19-2008, 01:22 PM
Some people been asking be what server I was going to play on, so thought I'd let you know that I will be playing Order on server Monolith, and use Ironfist/Destruction as an alt/back up. My toons name is Hiper, he's a Bright Wizard and I am in the guild Deviant Blood. Send me a tell if you are in game :) We have a vent we use all the time. Hope to see ya around. The WAR is ON!!!! :devil:

Is that the server with all the old Igraine folks at DAOC?

Mr Clean
09-19-2008, 07:35 PM
Since the time zones were always a factor for me, I went to server/guild that are left coasters. I'm in Wasteland/Order with the Virtue guild.

You should start a guild called the Californicators...

Grimmy
09-19-2008, 09:01 PM
Is that the server with all the old Igraine folks at DAOC?

I think all the old school Igrainers are on the server Badlands, but don't quote me on it.