PDA

View Full Version : tonsillitis or influenza

Sexyjess
09-29-2008, 12:09 PM
tonsillitis or influenza i got i been sick for 1 week now

my throat hurts and i also got nose blod(not all the time tho)
cant sleep cuz i cough up phlegm and also got fever i really dont know if this is a very bad cold or influenza but it has hitted me hard :( :(
also getting slime in my eyes in the morning and they all shiny and little red

i havent been sick on 1 year or longer so my question is you got any good tip to get rid of it i already drinked hot cocacola with alot ginger in...

and also cough medecin but nothing helps :( i had this thing 1 week now and i hope it will get over soon i been working 3 days also i shoulndt but i must since everyone at my work are sick :/

Mr Clean
09-29-2008, 01:15 PM
You have AIDS. It was nice knowing you...

Sexyjess
09-29-2008, 01:19 PM
You have AIDS. It was nice knowing you...

love u too ^^

Siron Ex
09-29-2008, 01:42 PM
You have AIDS.
OWNED.

Sexyjess
09-29-2008, 02:28 PM
OWNED.

wtf is wrong with u ppl im laying here and feeling the worse and thats all u can say i hope and pray to god u threat ur family members better when they are sick SO FU yeah u heard me

EXEcution
09-29-2008, 02:29 PM
I would strongly recommend visiting a doctor.

Sepra
09-29-2008, 03:08 PM
I would strongly recommend visiting a doctor.

I agree. It sounds like you need antibiotics. A prescription of amoxicillin is probably what you need to get better. :( Make sure you drink LOTS of water. It's extremely important if you've got a fever.

OUTLAWS high ping camper
09-29-2008, 03:09 PM
Yes, if you've been sick for a week and have seen no sign of improvement.......GO SEE A DOCTOR!

Are you waiting for a limb to fall off?

The doctor will give you anti-biotics (much stronger than hot cocoa).

Get better honey, the world needs more cuties like you! :)

Siron Ex
09-29-2008, 03:34 PM
wtf is wrong with u ppl im laying here and feeling the worse and thats all u can say i hope and pray to god u threat ur family members better when they are sick SO FU yeah u heard me
Not only sick but also a priss.. blah blah blah

Nick
09-29-2008, 04:30 PM
I got tonsilitis last year and needed medication....then more medication because I still had infection... you need to see a doctor Jess !!

Wiper
09-29-2008, 05:22 PM
lol @ aids. sorry jess get well soon :)

HAHAHA, yeah almost as funny as cancer :rofl:

:rolleyes:

@ Jess: see a doctor and eat an overdose of vitamine C tablets (does often do the trick for me if it's influenza )

MORGANA
09-29-2008, 09:24 PM
If you have fever is really important to visit Doctor for Antibiotics becose this can going worse.I am usually drinking a lot of tea with lemon. Vitamin C is usefull prevention to influenca, eat more " citrus fruits" or "green paprika have a most vitamin C. I hope you get soon well. :)

Pure_Evil
09-30-2008, 06:11 AM
maybe some throat yogurt?:rolleyes:

NightBreed
09-30-2008, 11:26 PM

:thumbs: :wootrock:

OUTLAWS WHOCARES
10-01-2008, 12:03 AM

First I thought Cleans comment was funny. But your tops it by a mile. I must now go Motorboat my Girl.

Pure_Evil
10-01-2008, 03:45 AM
First I thought Cleans comment was funny. But your tops it by a mile. I must now go Motorboat my Girl.

http://bestsmileys.com/lol/5.gif http://bestsmileys.com/lol/2.gifhttp://bestsmileys.com/lol/1.gif

OMG! I'm all done for the night!

Sexyjess
10-01-2008, 08:32 AM
ty guys/girls
its going the right way im happy! just the throat, that i can take dont ask but im at my work lol even tho im still not feeling 100% im tierd of resting i already rest 2 weekends so i hope this things goes away soon :)

Sexyjess
10-01-2008, 08:33 AM
rofl pure evil :D

Bingo
10-03-2008, 12:30 AM
Agreed. Go to a Doctor. Seriously.

Not because of what's wrong with you now, but what COULD become wrong with you if you have the flu and it's not treated.

I tried to be Mr. Tough Guy 2 years ago and I didn't go to my doctor. It ended up moving down into my lungs and I got Pluresy. That's a REALLY fun version of the infection where it gets into the lining of your lungs and basically makes it feel like you're being stabbed in the chest with about 30 knives every single time you breathe.

Another time I didn't go and it ended up turning into Strep Throat. Also lots of fun.

So yeah, go to the doctor. Seriously.

B

ME BIGGD01
10-03-2008, 03:37 AM

OMG, Yogurt!!!!!!:D

Sepra
10-03-2008, 05:48 PM
I tried to be Mr. Tough Guy 2 years ago and I didn't go to my doctor. It ended up moving down into my lungs and I got Pluresy.

I had Pleurisy aka 'devils grip' before. Probably the second most painfull thing I've had aside of childbirth.