PDA

View Full Version : Finally!!

OUTLAWS Tip
10-18-2008, 04:25 PM
Woot! Finally got confirmation that my Xbox 360 20 gig system was shipped today. I won it in Febuary, although they said it was currently backorded. I sent them an email in July wondering where it was and they said is was still back ordered. I sent another email two weeks ago and today they sent a confirmation it was shipped. Not bad for playing annagrams. LOL

stuff I've recieved so far:
Vista Ultimate full edition
Office Standard 2007
Samsung Widescreen DVD Camcorder
Microsoft Live Chat Wireless USB earclip with mic.
Zune 30 gig Player
Zune Leather case
2 Coffee mugs

Still waiting on two hats and Gotham racing game for xbox, but should have my Xbox later this week.

:thumbs: :thumbs: :D

http://club.live.com/Pages/Home/HomePage.aspx

Perfect aim
10-18-2008, 04:40 PM
wow nice i got 4 vista ultimates, 2 zunes, 3 xbox 360 controllers, 2 headsets, 1 webcam

i traded someone a vista and zune for a Wii B)

FUS1ON
10-18-2008, 07:04 PM
I mean this with all due respect ..... Bastards! :D

I need to get me some goodies. :D

OUTLAWS high ping camper
10-18-2008, 08:30 PM
Wow! Congrats guys. :thumbs:

Perfect aim
10-19-2008, 03:59 AM
ye, i would just spend like 15-20 minutes per day playing these games. Points added up and then i went on a M$ product shopping spree :). I still have 3 vista ultimates left...don't know what to do with them..

maybe sell them or give them as gifts :)

OUTLAWS CHICO
10-19-2008, 06:15 AM
Well send one this way and pm me as to how much you'd like for it !!

Nitro
10-19-2008, 11:21 AM
I got my shipments of stuff in about 4 days...super fast shipping! I stopped playing though since it took too much time and I don't agree to using automated bots on the games in order to get my free stuff, as some people are doing on cheatingnetwork

Perfect aim
10-19-2008, 07:44 PM
I got my shipments of stuff in about 4 days...super fast shipping! I stopped playing though since it took too much time and I don't agree to using automated bots on the games in order to get my free stuff, as some people are doing on cheatingnetwork

ha ye thats where i found somone to trade me a Vista for a nintendo :cool:

Silverfox
10-19-2008, 07:58 PM
Woot! Finally got confirmation that my Xbox 360 20 gig system was shipped today. I won it in Febuary, although they said it was currently backorded. I sent them an email in July wondering where it was and they said is was still back ordered. I sent another email two weeks ago and today they sent a confirmation it was shipped. Not bad for playing annagrams. LOL

stuff I've recieved so far:
Vista Ultimate full edition
Office Standard 2007
Samsung Widescreen DVD Camcorder
Microsoft Live Chat Wireless USB earclip with mic.
Zune 30 gig Player
Zune Leather case
2 Coffee mugs

Still waiting on two hats and Gotham racing game for xbox, but should have my Xbox later this week.

:thumbs: :thumbs: :D

Nice prizes there Tip..Congrats..

OUTLAWS WHOCARES
10-19-2008, 07:59 PM
ye, i would just spend like 15-20 minutes per day playing these games. Points added up and then i went on a M$ product shopping spree :). I still have 3 vista ultimates left...don't know what to do with them..

maybe sell them or give them as gifts :)

Care to sell one of those Vista Ultimates?

OUTLAWS CHICO
10-19-2008, 08:53 PM
Hey gifts work for me also lol.

Bingo
10-19-2008, 11:59 PM
So what's the best game to play?

What's your usual daily point gain?

Perfect aim
10-20-2008, 03:00 AM

best game to play is chictionary, or any other game like it like Spelling Bee.
Easiest game if you open another window with anagram solver. Then just type away and bam you can make 1000 points in about 45 minutes.

Perfect aim
10-20-2008, 03:01 AM
but now the value of prizes is more :(. Vista Ultimate was 6,000 tickets but now its like 30,000 points.

Perfect aim
10-20-2008, 03:02 AM
and about selling them...i will see just give me a week or 2

OUTLAWS Tip
10-20-2008, 03:23 AM

Agree with Perfect. The ones with anagrams are easy and helped me with my typing skills. Just open two windows and start typing away. LOL
I've done all of the games with them and now have to do the tougher ones. Now I just do them every now and then.

I think it cuts you off at 1K during their official day. I may be wrong but I think it was like 8PM Eastern.

Bingo
10-20-2008, 02:23 PM
I got interested when I saw they have the exact same Stand Mixer I've wanted but had no business buying.

I do a lot of cooking and it would make lots of things easier, but not enough that it would warrant spending 200+ dollars on the thing.

But heck if I can just play games a bit and get it, then maybe I will.

Then I started thinking I'd maybe just go the extra mile and get the 360 which is obviously much much cooler. :P

So how about I go for the 360 and someone else gets me the stand mixer?

Bingo
10-21-2008, 09:17 PM
Oye. I'm not sure I'll be able to keep at this.

I can do about 5 games in around 15 minutes or so and by then I'm totally bored and over it.

And that's only 100 points! (20 points per game).

So if I keep this up and do it every day, I'll get the Xbox in only... let's see... 480 days! Woo!

Jeez I don't know how you've kept at it!

OUTLAWS CHICO
10-21-2008, 10:32 PM
lol Bingo you are like me no patience lol !

OUTLAWS Tip
10-21-2008, 10:34 PM
LOL, I kind of enjoyed it myself. I definately can type much faster now.
:D

Slay
10-21-2008, 11:05 PM
I mean this with all due respect ..... Bastards! :D

I need to get me some goodies. :D

How in the heck did you win ? What were or how did you get that ? :confused:

OUTLAWS Tip
10-22-2008, 12:18 AM
It's from Microsoft. You do their annagrams and puzzles for points. It uses their search engine and that way the get a ton of hits. They do have an Xbox back on their prize list but it is now 35K points. I think it was 30K when I got it. The annagrams are the easiest as you can open a second window from annagrammers.com and just type in the words. At about 20 pts. a game it does take a while though. Just put your son to work, it will make him a fast typer by the time he gets enough pts.

Perfect aim
11-06-2008, 01:11 AM
tip did you get your xbox yet? :D

OUTLAWS Tip
11-06-2008, 04:20 AM
Yep, :D

Just finished playing Halo 3 single player. I had a blast :cool: , and really liked it as I had played the First Halo on the original xbox. I haven't got the live subscribtion yet and am looking at trying Halo 3 multiplayer. If I like that, I may actually buy the game.

Going to try Assassin's Creed now although I am thinking I won't like it. Then I've got Gears of War to get through which I think I will like more.

Thanks to EXE, I am getting to try a bunch of games without wasting money on ones I don't like.

:thumbs: :thumbs:

Perfect aim
11-07-2008, 12:44 AM
Yep, :D

Just finished playing Halo 3 single player. I had a blast :cool: , and really liked it as I had played the First Halo on the original xbox. I haven't got the live subscribtion yet and am looking at trying Halo 3 multiplayer. If I like that, I may actually buy the game.

Going to try Assassin's Creed now although I am thinking I won't like it. Then I've got Gears of War to get through which I think I will like more.

Thanks to EXE, I am getting to try a bunch of games without wasting money on ones I don't like.

:thumbs: :thumbs:

NICE once you get live I can give you my Live gamertag....

Halo 3 was really fun but i didn't really enjoy the online after i tried COD4. COD4 is extremely fun, you definetly have to give it try :D, and as for GEARs its Amazing. I love the 1 player mode.....can't wait for gears 2 tomorrow..:D :D. My favorite game is COD4. The 1 player campaign is addicting and the online is far better than any other game i'v played for the 360. You def. gotta try it out for the online :)

But now im just playing Super smash bros Brawl for Wii so my 360 and ps3 are just gathering dust :cool:. If you do get live shoot me a pm

drop dead gorgeous
11-07-2008, 11:46 AM
yeah that reminds me i got my vista about a month ago. fixin to sell it on ebay :)

OUTLAWS Tip
02-04-2010, 04:28 PM
Next prize - UPS is dropping off tomorrow.
The Magellan RoadMate 1470 GPS device boasts a unique 4.7-inch color touchscreen and ultra-thin design, delivering powerful navigation in a compact package. This easy-to-use device gives you confidence while on the road with premium features, including AAA TourBook, highway lane assist, spoken street names, multi-destination routing, and pre-loaded maps of North America. Powerful navigation in a compact package. The exclusive Magellan OneTouch personalized search icons let you easily bookmark favorite destinations so you can find them anywhere you travel. Find your favorite café or restaurant in any city with a single touch. The RoadMate 1470 device delivers your favorites at your fingertips.

Bingo
02-04-2010, 09:58 PM
Jeezus dude - how do you keep it up at this? It's gotta be like 15 minutes a day every single day aint it?

FUS1ON
02-04-2010, 11:46 PM
Now you can go get some cheese steaks without getting lost ..... Geno's or Pat's?

Pure_Evil
02-05-2010, 12:07 AM
Just don't leave it out in the open when you're not in the car. We have at least 1 window smashed a day in our town for theft of those, especially at the movie theaters.
People are so careless:down: