PDA

View Full Version : What was the name...

Mr Clean
11-20-2008, 08:44 PM
Of that SS group that had their clan name in snot-like green. Some claimed it was the Outlaws...remember? I can't think of what they were called for the few weeks they were in existence...

Sirc
11-20-2008, 08:54 PM
Of that SS group that had their clan name in snot-like green. Some claimed it was the Outlaws...remember? I can't think of what they were called for the few weeks they were in existence...

It was the Outlaws. We finally came clean a few months later. :D

Secretions. The names were based on body fluids.

There was also a group that called themselves the "Inlaws", but as far as I know there weren't any Outlaws involved in that.

EDIT: BTW, I was named "Earwax".

OUTLAWS CHICO
11-20-2008, 10:58 PM
HAHAAHA it was funny at the time it happened what was theother aliases that the mercs used ?

OUTLAWS Spike
11-20-2008, 11:13 PM
man that seems like it was 20 years ago lol

I can't remember what all the names we used but they were funny.

someone probably has a sceenie somewhere?

Sirc
11-21-2008, 04:50 AM
HAHAAHA it was funny at the time it happened what was theother aliases that the mercs used ?

The Mercs always used aliases. However, I think it was Slash that started the anti-Merc group called "Crem". That was long before "Secretions" and occurred back in the days when we were still using the Seriously! forums. The names were based on variations of Merc member's names. Most of the Crem people were absorbed by the Outlaws.

Some of the Merc members moved to Outalws too, but that epic flamewar is a whole 'nother story. :D

OUTLAWS high ping camper
11-22-2008, 03:08 AM
I believe I was "Perspiration". :D

Dan2
11-22-2008, 06:20 AM
They were cool fade tags.

OUTLAWS CHICO
11-24-2008, 03:51 AM
Can't remember if I used one,if I did does anyone remember ?
I have to say the OUTLAWS pulled together as a tough clan and worked together to pull it off.