PDA

View Full Version : F'in savages...all of 'em !!!

NightBreed
11-29-2008, 12:15 AM
A temporary Wal-Mart employee was trampled to death Friday in a rush of thousands of early morning shoppers as he attempted to unlock the doors of a Valley Stream, New York, store at 5 a.m., police said."Several minutes" passed before others were able to clear space around the man and render some aid. Police arrived, and "as they were giving first aid, those police officers were also jostled and pushed," he said.

http://www.cnn.com/2008/US/11/28/black.friday.violence/index.html

And for what ? Hope they're proud of themselves Christmas morning..

Sepra
11-29-2008, 01:23 AM
Ya, I couldn't believe it when I watched the news this afternoon. People are ridiculous. How could anyone be stepping on another person who's struggling with no regard? People make me sick.

Death Engineer
11-29-2008, 03:23 AM
The pack mentality is pretty scary. This is one reason that I will never do the early bird specials on Black Friday. Especially at the stores like Walmart.

JIMINATOR
11-29-2008, 06:04 AM
you guys have the wrong idea. the problem was lack of crowd control. the people in the front are not the problem, it is the people behind them that are pushing. if the people in the front fell then they would become the victims. the people behind can't see what is happening up front so they were pushing like herd animals. same things at stadiums or fires. they probably figured that big tv can help make up for an otherwise sucky christmas due to not having a job...

Mad Fox
11-29-2008, 08:29 PM
Uncivilized

Pure_Evil
11-30-2008, 03:44 AM
:hmmm: Wonder if BIGGD01 was there??

Nitro
11-30-2008, 05:02 PM

I don't know..they're mostly of African descent?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X3eUiMHtPgQ

Sirc
11-30-2008, 05:40 PM
I don't know..they're mostly of African descent?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X3eUiMHtPgQ

It looked pretty mixed to me.

Also, you're such an idiot sometimes.

Sirc
11-30-2008, 05:46 PM
you guys have the wrong idea. the problem was lack of crowd control. the people in the front are not the problem, it is the people behind them that are pushing. if the people in the front fell then they would become the victims. the people behind can't see what is happening up front so they were pushing like herd animals. same things at stadiums or fires. they probably figured that big tv can help make up for an otherwise sucky christmas due to not having a job...

This is exactly right. Which is why they outlawed "festival" seating for concerts in Ohio. You get your ticket and you have an assigned seat so there's no need to rush.

No one meant to step on anyone here. No one had the luxury of stepping aside to avoid it. No one was in control of their own movements at all. In a stampede if you fall you die.

NightBreed
11-30-2008, 07:50 PM
This is exactly right. Which is why they outlawed "festival" seating for concerts in Ohio. You get your ticket and you have an assigned seat so there's no need to rush.

Yea..I remember that...:(

Goober
11-30-2008, 08:08 PM
Best Buy had a good idea, employess went outside to the people in line and gave them vouchers for the items they wanted so that there would be no need to race inside to keep someone else from getting ahead of you.
I would expect that in the walmart case a lawsuit will develop and after it is over every store will have a new perspective on how to handle crowds.

Pure_Evil
11-30-2008, 11:07 PM
Like somehow this is the store's fault???? :down:

Nitro
11-30-2008, 11:49 PM
It looked pretty mixed to me.

Also, you're such an idiot sometimes.

You titillate my most inner being Sirc, my lover ^_^

ME BIGGD01
12-01-2008, 01:10 AM

Blah, I don't shop at walmart!!!!! Not that I think I am too good for walmart but in NY the Walmarts are not the same as they are in say the one Goober took me to in his home town where I was just amazed. As far as this Walmart goes in Valley Stream, it is an area where people are just animals as it shows here.

Regarding the incident, I find it disgusting of these people and doubt with todays society they would even bother to care. I do blame the store for poor management considering the kind of animals that need to wait to save a hundred or 2 dollars while some poor sap gets trampled on. As far as the race being mentioned, it does not matter because it's usually trash white or black that feels they are saving money while killing someone. It just shows what kind of society we live in today and yet we will learn nothing from this. It sucks that another family has to have to deal with this during a holiday which the meaning has been forgotten. It just sickens me.

Pure_Evil
12-01-2008, 12:45 PM
I was just bustin on ya Biggs :ha:

Slay
12-03-2008, 01:06 AM
Ya, I couldn't believe it when I watched the news this afternoon. People are ridiculous. How could anyone be stepping on another person who's struggling with no regard? People make me sick.

I have to agree, there are a lot of STUPID people in this world and they all seem to be Here In The U.S. What the H__ is everyone in that big of a hurry to trample someone to death ? A SALE ? Jesus ! :down: