PDA

View Full Version : And the battle is over

ME BIGGD01
12-07-2008, 04:03 PM
As some of you may have known my wife has been suffering from cancer the past three years. This morning at 7:30 am she had passed away. The fight is over and she amazed me how strong she was through it all. before the past six months some would think that she was not even sick. For those of you who had the luxury of meeting her and those that cared, I say thank you.

FUS1ON
12-07-2008, 04:40 PM
Danny I can't begin to explain how sorry I am to hear about this. Her body may be gone but her spirit and memorys live on in each of you. I feel for you, your family and friends and pray that God watches over you all.

MORGANA
12-07-2008, 04:43 PM
I feel sorry it's so sad, my thoughts for you and your daughter.May she rest in peace.

Wiper
12-07-2008, 04:45 PM
Really sorry to hear, best wishes to you all and a lot of strength for the upcoming time.

Pure_Evil
12-07-2008, 05:02 PM
I'm fortunate enough to have spent time with your family and her smile and humor were second to none. My heart goes out to you and your daughter.

Anything you need Danny, just let me know

OUTLAWS WHOCARES
12-07-2008, 05:06 PM
Oh Dear God Dan. I am so sorry for you. I wish I could do something anything man. My place is open to you anytime you want. If you want to take a trip down this way please let me know. Again I am so very sorry. There is nothing harder.

Grimmy
12-07-2008, 05:42 PM
OMG! Danny I am so sorry to hear this. Last I had heard, she was doing very well, so this comes as a shock to me.

My heart goes out to you and your family. If there is anything ya need, don't hesitate to ask!

Fragetti
12-07-2008, 06:56 PM
Dan I know for certain that we never lose the people we love, even to death. They continue to participate in every act, thought and decision we make. Their love leaves an indelible imprint in our memories. We find comfort in knowing that our lives have been enriched by having shared their love.

Perhaps they are not the stars, but rather openings in Heaven where the love of our lost ones pours through and shines down upon us to let us know that they are happy.

My deepest sympathy

Goober
12-07-2008, 08:32 PM
Audrey and I will never forget Angie. Our hearts were saddened when we got the news this morning. Give that little girl of yours a big ole hug from us. Sorry man.....I know you knew that this might happen, but we were so hopeful that she would win this battle.

Bingo
12-07-2008, 09:00 PM
Dan -

Words can't really express my sympathy and sorrow for you right now - much less words on a message board.

Please know that I'm genuinely saddened by the news and I'm honestly sorry to hear about it.

If there is anything at all I can do, please let me know.

Matt / Bingo

NightBreed
12-07-2008, 09:02 PM
Sorry to hear the news.....take care....

Nitro
12-07-2008, 09:35 PM
Tragic loss...keep strong Danny

JIMINATOR
12-07-2008, 10:28 PM
Sorry to hear it. Our thoughts are with you in this very difficult time.

Sirc
12-07-2008, 11:01 PM
I'm so sorry to hear this Danny. :(

Okay, I've sat here and tried to think of something better to say, but I can't put my thoughts into words. Just know you and your daughter are in my thoughts. Stay strong while you need to be strong, and when the time comes, give yourself a chance to weep.

OUTLAWS Spike
12-08-2008, 02:22 AM
I'm so sorry to hear, my condolences and prayers to you and your family.

Dan2
12-08-2008, 03:15 AM
I'm sorry to hear of your loss. Our thoughts are with you and your daughter.

Nick
12-08-2008, 04:24 AM
I am so saddened by your loss...My thoughts and condolences to you and your family!

BobtheCkroach
12-08-2008, 04:52 AM
I'm so sorry to hear, Dan :(

I never had the pleasure of meeting Angie, but from all accounts she was a great woman. Our thoughts and prayers will be with you and your daughter (and the entirety of your family) in the coming time.

EXEcution
12-08-2008, 05:32 AM
I am so sorry about your loss Dan. I wish you and your daughter all the best.

OUTLAWS Tip
12-08-2008, 02:20 PM
Sorry to hear, thoughts and prayers for you and your family.

Death Engineer
12-08-2008, 03:32 PM
Dan, my heart is heavy for you today. There's not much for me to say that hasn't already been said other than that I care for you and will continue to pray for you and your family. That and make sure that you find someone to talk to about this journey in a deep and real way ... preferably someone who has been through a loss of their own. Otherwise these emotions could overwhelm you at a time when you daughter needs you the most. The bigger man is someone who knows they can't handle this kind of thing alone.

Enough with the preaching. Remember her well.

Sepra
12-08-2008, 10:33 PM
Oh my, I'm so sorry. :( I can't begin to imagine your pain but I deeply feel for you, your daughter and your family. You're a strong man and I know you'll find a way to keep your head high for that beautiful little girl you have. She may be gone, but your life is still abundant with love.

OUTLAWS high ping camper
12-09-2008, 09:06 AM
Truly sorry for your loss......our thoughts and prayers are with you.

Black Rose
12-09-2008, 11:22 AM
I am so sorry to hear this, my thoughts are with you and your family.

Slay
12-10-2008, 12:15 AM
I hate to hear that, I didn't know her personally or you for that matter, but my heart goes out to you :(

OUTLAWS CHICO
12-10-2008, 02:35 AM
I am so saddened by this news of you and your daughters loss. I pray that your daughter and yourself can get through this tough time! I really am just loss for words for you.PM me if you need or want to talk ,I really only know you from here and I feel it is my loss for not getting to know you personally along with many others here. Over the years you get attached to the people here and when something painfull happens ,you feel for them as you do for your friends who are close to you.SORRY MAN!!!!!

SASQUATCH
12-10-2008, 01:04 PM
I am deeply saddened by this news, this post and this thread.

I have no words to say like most people here that feel this way but I took the time to write this small poem, because I had the privilege to have spoken to your lovely wife on the phone on more than one occasion. I really feel very sad about this and I want you to know I do care and no matter how mad we may be at each other, I still do care very much.

This poem is not the greatest one I have ever written but it is something in return to acknowledge to you that I do care.

-In spirit She Lives-
You may not touch or hold her forever more
You may not look to your left and not see anymore
But when you look to your right and lift up your daughter up high to the level of your eyes,
You will see her reflection inside your daughter eyes forever more.

Written by SAS (William Pagan)
Created on this day - 12/10/2008

Peace to you Angie and thank you for your kindness.
Dan I am truly so sorry and hope that you will find the time to find peace.
Big hugs and kisses to your Daughter.

He Is Legend
12-10-2008, 05:35 PM
I'm so sorry for your loss biggs, i wish you and your daughter the best. Stay strong brother

Lady Doom
12-11-2008, 06:51 AM
Sorry to hear this:( I wish You and Your Daughter All the best man

Banshee
12-11-2008, 10:25 AM
That is very sad to hear, I also wish You and Your daughter all the best in this tough time.

Oscar(WCFD)
12-12-2008, 03:02 AM
I'm so sorry to hear about your wife, I extend my condolences to you and your family at this tough time.

Speedsweeper
12-13-2008, 05:19 PM
So sorry for your loss Biggs. :(

Pure_Evil
01-12-2009, 12:10 AM
I spoke to BIGG's today.

He wanted to thank everyone for they're prayers, concerns, and well wishes. He said he's sorry he has not gotten back in touch with those who have called and written, life's been cruel.

He stated the funeral was as beautiful as a funeral could be. Turnout was overwhelming. BIGG's stated the funeral procession was 32 cars long, he said it felt like she was a President who passed. He sends thanks to everyone from GM & {DS} who sent along something.

As for Danny, things have not gotten any better.. Now he appears to have his own fight. Right around Christmas, his tongue went numb and his teeth developed a problem. They found a growth on his spine. He's gone through numerous tests, & has had a few different diagnosis, none have been to promising. He hopes later this week to find out exactly what it is. I pray it's stress related... but that's a long shot.

Danny's a fine man, stressed to the absolute limmit. Good luck has yet to find him. He's asked for your continued prayers, and for those of you who don't pray, I ask you send him some possative energy.

Caged Anger
01-12-2009, 02:11 AM
best wishes

SASQUATCH
01-12-2009, 03:01 AM
I have faith in you Bigg’s to pull through this and I also know that you are nothing like what you post at the forum but only a man that never refuses to help anyone in need. It is time to return the favor to you for all the wonderful things you have done throughout your life. I know that the good outweighs the negativities for all and I only wish many people can remember more about themselves about the good things that truly outweigh the negativities.

Bigg’s the key is Humbleness and you know this because you practice this everyday of your life and it shows it when you never refuse to help others.

Be safe and strong and remember never be afraid to ask for help, I am near and not far from you.

SAS - Will

BobtheCkroach
01-13-2009, 02:22 AM
Danny (or through Pure if you talk to him first), my heart goes out to you. I know it's nothing compared to what you and your daughter are going through first hand, but my heart absolutely broke for you guys when I read the message from pure. I pray it's stress related, and you guys will be in the thoughts and prayers of brittany and myself. Take care and best wishes, Dan.

Sepra
01-14-2009, 05:52 PM
I read this yesterday but couldn't post. I had to step away from the computer and cry. I'm so extremely sad to hear about your situation. How much more can one person take? The news is this thread is numbing and I'm not even close to being in you or your family's shoes. I hope your health is just a something trivial and I'm thinking of you....... Kiss that little beauty of yours for me Danny.