PDA

View Full Version : A bit of advice

OUTLAWS WHOCARES
12-09-2008, 12:34 AM
From me to everyone here.

Go to the Dentist every 6 months. I hate them so much I waited 10 years to go. In the past week I have spend $2500.00. Two Root Canals, 2 Crowns, 2 fillings and a very painfull extra deep cleaning where they numb you up and dig very very deep into your gums.

Holy SH!T I STILL HATE DENTIST> The worst part is I have very very good insuranse.

OUTLAWS Spike
12-09-2008, 12:38 AM
Yeah dentist suck but they are better than a tooth ache. That has to be one of the worst pains I've ever had.

Grimmy
12-09-2008, 12:46 AM
Been there done that, maxed out insurance for the year and still had to write a $3600 check. 4 pulled, 7 crowns, and 3 root canals after that was all done. Oh I'd rather have my wisdom teeth pulled again than go through all of that again.

I feel your pain Who!

Bingo
12-09-2008, 12:55 AM
Oooph. I had to get the deep cleaning done last year.

Sweet Jesus in a Waffle Cone that sucked.

Death Engineer
12-09-2008, 01:11 AM
I have a one word answer for this: floss. Floss daily. You may never need to see a dentist again if you floss properly on a daily basis. :)

OUTLAWS WHOCARES
12-09-2008, 01:16 AM
I have a one word answer for this: floss. Floss daily. You may never need to see a dentist again if you floss properly on a daily basis. :)

I brush 4 times a day, floss twice. 10 years of down right fear caught up with me. I had a thing for candy. That caused the damage.

OUTLAWS WHOCARES
12-09-2008, 01:17 AM
Oooph. I had to get the deep cleaning done last year.

Sweet Jesus in a Waffle Cone that sucked.

Yea the crap is starting to wear off so I know in about 30 minutes I am eating an Ambiem and going to bed. I go back on Wed for the impression on the 2nd root canal. Then back next Monday to do the Deep Cleaning on the other side of my mouth.

Goober
12-09-2008, 02:45 AM
I feel your pain...well part of it. I also went for many years of not seeing the dentist. That deep gum cleaning ..........let's just say I whimpered in a very unmanly way. Now, I floss, use a sonic toothbrush and visit the mistress of pain twice a year. Well I quit calling her that after I started taking better care of my teeth.

Mad Fox
12-09-2008, 03:33 AM
o this reminds me of all the lovely dental work i have had, and i go twice a year.

The pallet expander, the orthodontics for 5 years, the 4 tooth extraction, the teeth shaping, the 2 cavities, the sealant rings and the the imacted wisdom teeth extraction.

Only for a million dollar smile.

Nitro
12-09-2008, 04:54 AM
i dont go to the dentist

FUS1ON
12-09-2008, 05:40 AM
These help a ton when you can't brush and you can get to places where a brush can't. You can get them at Wally world cheap and they come in packs of two so I keep a pack in the car for when i'm out eating.
http://www.brushpicks.com/

Sepra
12-09-2008, 01:44 PM
I've honestly never heard of this deep gum cleaning in my life. Sounds scary. :confused:

Luckily I've only had two small fillings and that been the extent of my dentist woes. May sound weird, but I actually enjoy getting my teeth cleaned.

Black Rose
12-09-2008, 03:17 PM
I brush 4 times a day, floss twice. 10 years of down right fear caught up with me. I had a thing for candy. That caused the damage.

you are getting old :P

I love my dentist, he is sexehh :D

Sepra
12-09-2008, 03:34 PM
LOL I love you Rosie :D

Death Engineer
12-09-2008, 05:21 PM

I think I'm gonna make an appt to go see a dentist... :eek:

Suicidal
12-09-2008, 07:26 PM
I'm too young for all of this :D. I never had even a simple cavity (I had sealants put in when I was very young). I visit the dentist twice a year as well. I floss around once a month (if I can visibly see something) and brush only once a day. Wisdom teeth were pulled though.

So yeah, thanks for a warning of the future. I'll go die in a corner now or something...

OUTLAWS WHOCARES
12-09-2008, 11:22 PM
Damn Rosie. Mind always in the gutter. Just where I like it....

Sirc
12-09-2008, 11:43 PM
From me to everyone here.

Go to the Dentist every 6 months. I hate them so much I waited 10 years to go. In the past week I have spend $2500.00. Two Root Canals, 2 Crowns, 2 fillings and a very painfull extra deep cleaning where they numb you up and dig very very deep into your gums.

Holy SH!T I STILL HATE DENTIST> The worst part is I have very very good insuranse.

This coming from a guy who has some major ink all over his body. Wimp. :P

:wub:

OUTLAWS WHOCARES
12-10-2008, 12:03 AM
This coming from a guy who has some major ink all over his body. Wimp. :P

:wub:

Big difference. Well at least in my head.