PDA

View Full Version : Funny thing happened

OUTLAWS CHICO
12-15-2008, 02:25 AM
:P My woman and I usually eat breakfast at this resturaunt called R J'S . Well we got this one lady that waits on us from time to time and most times she isn't that attentive. Well yesterday we went to eat there and we got seated in her section and much to our surprise the place was real busy. So we had figured lousy service but we weren't in a hury so no big deal. But to our surprise the service was great and the food fast and cooked right. I mentioned to my woman that "Man that was kinda like sex cause she was on top of things "lol. Well my woman laughed and got tickled and called the waitress over and told her ,she giggled out loud and as we were leaving we overheard her telling another customer and they were also laughing so I thought you guys might enjoy it also.It makes me think of that skeezer post a while back.

OUTLAWS Spike
12-15-2008, 11:02 PM
RJ's has some good food but everything you touch in there has a greasy feeling, at least to me it does. And damn I wish they'd get some new booth seats, last time I was there you could feel the springs in em lol.

Bingo
12-15-2008, 11:46 PM
everything you touch in there has a greasy feeling, at least to me it does.

Stop touching the waitresses.

OUTLAWS CHICO
12-16-2008, 12:45 AM
Bingo ,lol

OUTLAWS Spike
12-16-2008, 01:59 AM
Stop touching the waitresses.

I don't know which waitresses have more teeth, the RJ's one or the ones on third shift at the Waffle House :eek: