PDA

View Full Version : Wish me Luck

ME BIGGD01
02-03-2009, 12:25 PM
Well today is the day and although scared not only for the procedure but the results. Spine Tap test will be done at 10:30. Know at that time I will be lying on my side with a need being stuck in my back which I am like the biggest bitch when it comes to needles. I can take a punch but them needles freak me out. WIsh me luck and say a prayer. I'm getting Jenna off to school and heading to getthis done.

JIMINATOR
02-03-2009, 02:39 PM
Good luck my man, we will be praying for you!

petter
02-03-2009, 03:06 PM
Oh yes, good luck!

SHOTGUNmaniac
02-03-2009, 03:14 PM
Good luck Big man !

OUTLAWS Tip
02-03-2009, 03:24 PM
Best of luck to you.

I am with you on the needles. Hopefully you won't see it/have to watch it.

OUTLAWS Dixie Chick
02-03-2009, 04:08 PM
You are in my thoughts and prayers. /hugs

FUS1ON
02-03-2009, 04:15 PM
Thoughts and prayers to you

Bingo
02-03-2009, 09:41 PM
Thinking about you Danny. Please let us know what you find out eh?

Grimmy
02-03-2009, 09:55 PM
Good luck Danny! Please do let us know how things turn out bro.

Slay
02-03-2009, 11:53 PM
Good luck :thumbs: You'll be fine.

Pure_Evil
02-03-2009, 11:59 PM
Good luck Big Guy! I hope things are getting better!

Goober
02-04-2009, 01:48 AM
Well, I haven't seen anything on the news about a large man running from a hospital wearing only a gown, so I'm guessing that the test was done. We're a praying for a good outcome on this test BiggD. Keep the faith!

ME BIGGD01
02-07-2009, 05:04 AM
Well, I haven't seen anything on the news about a large man running from a hospital wearing only a gown, so I'm guessing that the test was done. We're a praying for a good outcome on this test BiggD. Keep the faith!

I may have considered running out with a gown but it was very cold out.

The test was done and I healed up from it rather fast with just being a little sore and the headaches which were expected. I will say the test was a very bad experience and due to my size I had to skip the fetal position like they do it normaly and lean over a table arched which was just more nerve racking. I was shaking a lot and just kept in mind how much crap my wife had to go through and this although not fun was nothing compared to her ordeal which she took like a champ. With that I decided to stop being a pussy and let the doctor do what he had to do and now I will wait 2-3 weeks for results.

I want to tell you all thank you and I am grateful for your words and prayers. I am hopeful all goes well and I can start mourning my wife and move forward. I have had my uncle helping me out a lot at home and spent time with me while I had to stay in bed and take it easy. I really have done a lot of thinking lately and things have changed so dramatically for me and I really feel lucky to have so many good people in my life. I once considered myself a loner but wow, I was so full of shit.

During the recovery, My uncle brought me a movie to watch that I want to share withyou all that I hope you get a chance to view for yourself. The name of the movie is Crash. Now I won't tell you what the movie is about but would love to hear what you think about it if you do see it. I will tell you that before watching this movie I already started to look at life differently and then seeing this movie which was to say the least weird because to me it kind of was the reason and a reminder of the changes I felt I needed to change for myself being. Anyway, it's a great movie that I believe you all will like. Let me know what you think about it.