PDA

View Full Version : Good bye Mustang

ME BIGGD01
02-21-2009, 04:58 PM
Well since life changed for me I had to make some descisions that were going to be in the best interest for the family. I had to get rid of the Mustang which broke my heart but it had to be done. Gave my Grand Cherokee to my sister in law because she moved here to help me with Jenna and since she had no car I thought I would help her.

So I needed and wanted a big car and something more comfortable. Did not want any more SUV's either. Ofcourse the car had to be American so decided on this http://www.lincoln.com/mks/home.asp?sReferrer=370762|32039760|210447412.

Got it fully equipped with every feature black on black. The car is really advanced and I am liking it so far. I need to read the book how to work all the gadgets because there are a lot. Jenna was pretty upset as well getting rid of the Mustang but she instantly loved this car and I let her pick it out with me. So goodbye 0-60 in 4.7 seconds to let me adjust the lumbar onmy back and heat or cool the seats.

Sirc
02-21-2009, 05:15 PM
Sorry about the Mustang Biggs, but wow, nice car! I'm guessing it's no slouch on performance either.

Wait, what? The seats cool themselves? :eek:

Bingo
02-21-2009, 05:40 PM
Cause he's rollin B..I...G.. in his M...K...S...

Man you need a theme song.

ME BIGGD01
02-21-2009, 08:51 PM
I really have not beat on the car yet but I can tell right off the bat it is not the Mustang. That car was just engine where as this is just relaxing drive.

The best feature I love about this car is not just the sync but the ability to take all of Jennas cd's and record them to the hard drive. This was a mess in the cherokee looking for the right cd that she wanted to listen. now I just press a button and say play this and its great.

FUS1ON
02-22-2009, 12:06 AM
You be BIGG Pimp'n now!

Pure_Evil
02-22-2009, 01:11 AM
Sorry to hear that, but at least you had the mustang for a little while. Anything's better than my Yaris :bawling:

Goober
02-22-2009, 02:13 AM
Man, I hate you don't have the mustang anymore but Daaammmmnnnnn....that new ride is sweeeeet! Audrey wants to go for a ride, no wait...she says she'll drive.

OUTLAWS Tip
02-22-2009, 07:23 AM
Should have just bought the lumbar seats and put them in your Stang!
:D

ME BIGGD01
02-22-2009, 10:22 AM
Man, I hate you don't have the mustang anymore but Daaammmmnnnnn....that new ride is sweeeeet! Audrey wants to go for a ride, no wait...she says she'll drive.

Goobs, looking for property so keep your eyes out. And Also look for an April visit in one of those lodges. JEnna me and uncle and Aunt and your family. Will call you this week so prep for it.

Goober
02-22-2009, 10:17 PM
Goobs, looking for property so keep your eyes out. And Also look for an April visit in one of those lodges. JEnna me and uncle and Aunt and your family. Will call you this week so prep for it.

YAY!......I'll let the boys from "Deliverance" know you're coming:D