PDA

View Full Version : Fallout 3

Slay
02-24-2009, 09:41 PM
Just bought this one, I seen a trailer and thought it would be cool. Anyone playing this ?

JIMINATOR
02-24-2009, 10:43 PM
played it, its great, stopped playing it when I got stalker clear sky. Had a lull after that, now playing left 4 dead. Anyway I am sure you will enjoy the game. I did a lot of exploring, but they say if you follow the story line you get better armor and level up much faster, also you don't risk breaking the story lines. There is a level cap at 20 levels, but a patch can extend it to 30 levels.

Slay
02-24-2009, 11:00 PM
Cool :thumbs: Thanks.

Slay
02-27-2009, 09:07 PM
Well , I've played for a couple hours so far and one thing I don't really like is when you aquire to much stuff you can't run,,only slow walking !!! Like the graphics !

JIMINATOR
02-27-2009, 09:28 PM
first off you can sell stuff if you find a shop keeper, but that is useless, you never find much worth buying. Instead concentrate a bit on your repair skills. That makes your armor and weapons better based on similar junk. Sometimes you will find "named" weapons. Those kick ass and are keepers. The rest you can just park somewhere. All the junk is mostly useless.

Slay
03-07-2009, 10:48 PM
Man !:banghead: This game all of a sudden freezes up on me and now it freezes up 2or3 min's into the game.

Slay
03-18-2009, 08:10 PM
Man !:banghead: This game all of a sudden freezes up on me and now it freezes up 2or3 min's into the game.
For all those that have the freezing problems, try clicking the box in the options to windowed. helped me.

Slay
05-11-2009, 10:48 PM
played it, its great, stopped playing it when I got stalker clear sky. Had a lull after that, now playing left 4 dead. Anyway I am sure you will enjoy the game. I did a lot of exploring, but they say if you follow the story line you get better armor and level up much faster, also you don't risk breaking the story lines. There is a level cap at 20 levels, but a patch can extend it to 30 levels.
Hey Jim ! where do you find the patch to get up to 30 levels ? I'm as far as I can go right now, just doing the quest thing.

JIMINATOR
05-12-2009, 03:10 AM
dunno, try this:

unzip to C:\Program Files\Bethesda Softworks\Fallout 3\Data
I think that should do it. there was one for 40 levels, but that just seemed stupid to me. you might need to select the mod when opening, but it should remain after that.

Slay
05-12-2009, 07:06 PM
Thank's jim ! :thumbs: