PDA

View Full Version : Online Bullying

Death Engineer
05-11-2009, 05:57 PM
http://www.dailytech.com/Bill+Aims+to+Turn+Internet+Flamers+Into+Felons/article15099.htm

Is this really the best use of our representatives in office? How in the world would this be enforced? The description is vague enough that it means nothing.

I guess I shouldn't be surprised, but this kind of fluff really gets me going. And people wonder why congress approval ratings are so low. Sheesh! :mad:

PS. If anyone suffers "emotional distress" from this post, please understand that I did not intend it as so... I may just need to add that as my tag line now to be sure.

OUTLAWS Tip
05-11-2009, 06:57 PM
Agreed.

There are so many bigger problems government should be working on, instead of wasting tax payers money on this kind of crap.
:mad:

Suicidal
05-11-2009, 08:00 PM
hahaha

good luck

Nitro
05-11-2009, 09:31 PM
Anon will have the last lulz

JIMINATOR
05-12-2009, 03:23 AM
holy shit, I better STFU before I get locked up! :P :P :P

that's our wonderful congress for you, pretending like they are doing something when really they are not.

tons of cases where real in-school bullying occurs leading the victims to either get beat the hell up or commit suicide as a direct result (recent case here in georgia). Are we doing something about that? Doh! We already have laws for that! Doh!

So lets show how cool we are and in touch with the next gen with the e-bullying (or i-bullying) law is. We can even provide details with the new twitter account thingies.

just a bunch of dumb morons in office.

Suicidal
05-12-2009, 04:33 PM
you mean, morans! wow, thats pathetic.

ME BIGGD01
05-12-2009, 07:13 PM
This is why we need more Tim Mcveighs around. The last American hero.

Nitro
05-13-2009, 01:30 PM
I doubt what we need are any more MK-ULTRA slaves like him.

Sirc
05-13-2009, 04:44 PM
Avoiding the insane comments posted by BIGG and Nitro, and getting back on topic...

It's the damn Brits like Die Hard that cause most of the problems, and no US legislation can do anything about that.

:P:P:P

Suicidal
05-13-2009, 04:59 PM
We need more cowboys guys! Cmon, its so obvious!

ME BIGGD01
05-13-2009, 09:11 PM
[quote=Sirc;867370]Avoiding the insane comments posted by BIGG and Nitro, and getting back on topic...

It's the damn Brits like Die Hard that cause most of the problems, and no US legislation can do anything about that.

Insane? Why do you say that?

JIMINATOR
05-13-2009, 09:51 PM
sorry man, no matter what their "intentions" are you can't say that killing lots of random people makes someone a hero. You can apply the same logic to 9/11.

EXEcution
05-14-2009, 02:25 AM
This is why we need more Tim Mcveighs around. The last American hero.

So more people need to blow up federal buildings? What problem exactly does that solve?

ME BIGGD01
05-14-2009, 12:16 PM
sorry man, no matter what their "intentions" are you can't say that killing lots of random people makes someone a hero. You can apply the same logic to 9/11.

Actually there is more to it than that. Much different than 9/11. The concept, the war. I guess once you get pass the loss of life the reality of war stands. If there were more people like Mr Mcveigh, the federal government would not be what it is. DO not consider those that lost their life in Ok the same as those that lost theirs on 9/11. It's where conspiarcy mongers lose and mix things up. 9/11 happened because the Feds wanted more power and you have less rights. Ok happened because the feds have that ability.

I do not expect anyone here to understand any of it. I think before anyone bases their opinion, they should really look into it before judgement.

Die Hard
05-14-2009, 09:28 PM
It's the damn Brits like Die Hard that cause most of the problems

:P:P:PAw you're so cute Sircles :wub:

Sirc
05-14-2009, 09:38 PM
Actually there is more to it than that. Much different than 9/11. The concept, the war. I guess once you get pass the loss of life the reality of war stands. If there were more people like Mr Mcveigh, the federal government would not be what it is. DO not consider those that lost their life in Ok the same as those that lost theirs on 9/11. It's where conspiarcy mongers lose and mix things up. 9/11 happened because the Feds wanted more power and you have less rights. Ok happened because the feds have that ability.

I do not expect anyone here to understand any of it. I think before anyone bases their opinion, they should really look into it before judgement.

You got the last part right. I didn't understand any of what you said there.

Sirc
05-14-2009, 09:39 PM
Aw you're so cute Sircles :wub:

Yes. Yes I am. ;)