PDA

View Full Version : hi old ppl :)

Sexyjess
05-27-2009, 11:17 AM
whatsup?

what you people doing nowdays? any new games u playing?

JIMINATOR
05-27-2009, 02:21 PM
hey jess! tell us what is new and interesting in your life? you married yet? have a job? boyfriend? play online? new photos? all good here, still have a job, still gaming.

Bingo
05-27-2009, 08:52 PM
Heya Jess. Hope all is well on your end.

I took a new job in IT at my company and sadly have had little time for gaming. :(

What free time I do have I've been spending more and more time with photography. You can see some of my pics on my flickr page at:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/bingo2/

Other than that, I'm still in Florida on the coast and still having a great time!

I hope things are going good for you.

Sexyjess
05-28-2009, 03:30 PM
sup jess? i havnt been doin jack but play a bit of courter strike here and there! how bout you?

well i havent played cs :P :) i havent really been playing any games latelty dunno why....im thinking of start playing killzone 2 on pl3

Sexyjess
05-28-2009, 04:09 PM
hey jess! tell us what is new and interesting in your life? you married yet? have a job? boyfriend? play online? new photos? all good here, still have a job, still gaming.

married NO :D but bf yes we been togheter 4 years this summer :) we moved in togheter its nice to have a bigger aparment....

well i still got the same job in a betshop been working there 3 years and half year its time for me to move on.. all i need to do is pass my math exsam that i been escaped from in some years now to get into university....but im still trying to figure out what i wanna work with...

its hard i guess must i pick now :P? :)

some pics :P :

Sexyjess
05-28-2009, 04:14 PM
Heya Jess. Hope all is well on your end.

I took a new job in IT at my company and sadly have had little time for gaming. :(

What free time I do have I've been spending more and more time with photography. You can see some of my pics on my flickr page at:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/bingo2/

Other than that, I'm still in Florida on the coast and still having a great time!

I hope things are going good for you.

florida must be the best place to live :D?? someday i will go there show some pics from your area if u wanna or have some day:)

well atleast u getting nice paid right working with IT :) i like your photos i took a fast look :)

Sexyjess
05-28-2009, 04:17 PM
Doing well, just getting older. My son is graduating High School this year.

Playing TF2 and WoW

i got tierd of playing wow :P dont scream now but i only went to lvl 52 :P

how old u now then?
nice do you have other kids too?

Sexyjess
05-29-2009, 11:02 AM
hey what happend to pure evil? and black rose? u still in here? of have all old members disapear:S??

Die Hard
06-07-2009, 11:10 AM
new photos?

Typical :D

Hi Jess, old person here :wave: