PDA

View Full Version : Obama: Iran Has Right To Nuclear Power

ME BIGGD01
06-02-2009, 09:59 PM
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2009/06/02/AR2009060200947_pf.html

LOL what a good Christian.
Americans are dumb!!!!

Sirc
06-03-2009, 10:18 PM
Trying to prevent any country from developing nuclear power is pointless. It's not enforceable except by military intervention, and we can't just go around bombing every new nuclear facility that emerges in whatever country "we" decide shouldn't have it.

The USSR failed because it tried to occupy and control other countries. It was simply not a sustainable undertaking and it eventually imploded and collapsed under it's own weight. The US is on it's way to having the same thing happen if we continue to try to single-handedly control the middle east.

Let the UN deal with it (lol). In the mean time we should be focusing on our own problems at home and stop trying to be the world's superhero.

EDIT: What does being a Christian have to do with anything?

Pure_Evil
06-04-2009, 05:37 PM
Oh crap! I'm ageeing with Sirc again :bawling:

Sirc
06-05-2009, 12:02 AM
Oh crap! I'm ageeing with Sirc again :bawling:

I've never ageed with anyone, so stop spreading rumors! :eek:

However, a nice dinner out and a cheap bottle of wine at your place afterward may make me more agreeable to ageeing with you. Assuming you explain what I need to bring with me. Does it involve any combination of condiments, farm implements and scuba gear? If so I'm already set to go. :thumbs:

SASQUATCH
06-06-2009, 01:48 PM
I've never ageed with anyone, so stop spreading rumors! :eek:

However, a nice dinner out and a cheap bottle of wine at your place afterward may make me more agreeable to ageeing with you. Assuming you explain what I need to bring with me. Does it involve any combination of condiments, farm implements and scuba gear? If so I'm already set to go. :thumbs:

LMAO. . . I had a difficult day today but this help so much and had me rolling.

SASQUATCH
06-12-2009, 09:47 PM
(Foreign-Affairs)
Probably the only good thing I have seen him do, but it will not last and fall back to the ground.