PDA

View Full Version : Free hosting?

Pure_Evil
06-11-2009, 11:11 PM
Anyone know a good free hosing site for videos? I have one video that's about 750mb. Used to use google video, but that appears to be gone.

SASQUATCH
06-12-2009, 09:44 PM
I can't really think of anyone but YouTube of Facebook.

As for your video at 750mb, I would convert over to flv where you can and be able to display easily at youTube your own account which they support.

Pure_Evil
06-13-2009, 12:00 PM
what program would you recommend to convert the file?

SASQUATCH
06-16-2009, 03:25 AM
Any program that can convert to FLV will do the job. I use Flash that comes with it but for you I would look for anything that can handle pretty much any format and then convert it over.

I will get back to you on that once I get back from Atlanta GA. I leave tomorrow and should be back by next week.

SASQUATCH
06-17-2009, 11:17 AM
I will not be heading out this week but when I get back New Jersey Pure, I will check that out for you tonight if not by tomorrow.

Pure_Evil
06-19-2009, 07:09 AM
Thanks Big Guy

SASQUATCH
06-20-2009, 03:08 PM
Thanks Big Guy

http://www.flash-on-tv.com/dvd-to-flash-converter.html#135

This one is free trial version, I maybe able to get you the full version.

I will let you know and this program is used a lot for Youtube to convert even DVD to Flash Converter.

I am sure I can get my hands on it and if I do, I will make arrangements for you to download it from my server.

I will get back to you in a few days buddy but for now I would use this program and give a few days and if you do like it I will try to get it for you.

Cheers buddy

SASQUATCH
06-24-2009, 10:33 AM
Aiseesoft Youtube Converter Suite
http://www.topshareware.com/Aiseesoft-Youtube-Converter-Suite-download-65055.htm

This software I have but never used it as for the other Pure let me know if you like to software and I can get it for you because I found it on my server.

Try them out and if you like either one let me know.