PDA

View Full Version : Legitimate and illegitimate astrologers

DOLLY41
10-01-2009, 09:25 AM
Editors Note:
I should totally send this entire email back to the 419 scammer if I hear back from him!
-- Bingo

Astrology means science of enlightenment or astuteness of the Light. Knowledge and study of astrology has always been esoteric and thus it has been measured indistinct or just innate flashes of some eccentrics by popular figures and establishments loaded with decayed libraries of educational and academic thinkers.

In current times, some odd business people have transformed this solemn subject into amusement and many of these viable shops selling, psychics and predictor, specially in the US, Latin America, India and some other countries. This is a misfortune that such a significant discipline of study and knowledge is being criticised, belittled and sold like a product.

Is not an unfortunate that most newspapers, magazines and media deliver canned and wrapped up "horoscopes" which frequently don’t mean much since they regard them as an additional feature or feed for amusement? Of course there is exemptions in -=(LINK REMOVED)=- as there are some very fine and legitimate astrologers too offering their work to commercial media yet they are few.

Of course there are authentic and very serious astrologers in the United States and the Americas, Europe, India and the world over but their knowledge and experience is not widely accepted by the media or people, because they are not thrilling enough and they don't use mind boggling techniques.

EXEcution
10-01-2009, 02:37 PM
Wow I never knew astrologer was a word! Thanks banned guy!

Die Hard
10-01-2009, 03:18 PM
Er banned girl :rolleyes:

JIMINATOR
10-01-2009, 04:41 PM
its a bot. bots are asexual.

PJ'l_Master
10-11-2009, 06:36 PM
its a bot. bots are asexual.

and they also use unnecessarily large words, haha