PDA

View Full Version : Get it off your chest thread and don't you dare stay on topic!!! :D

Sirc
11-05-2009, 11:01 PM
I did not create a thread with this title. Nor would I create a pure spam thread. Blame whichever admin changed the thread name and stickied it.

PJ'l_Master
11-06-2009, 12:35 AM
Oh boy.

It's going to be interesting to see how this plays out.

yea, "zomg he's got an arab name! it MUST be terrorism"

/stab

what a tragedy :(

Bingo
11-06-2009, 12:52 AM
Is it just me or do these mass shootings seem to be taking larger and larger amounts of lives as time goes on?

Maybe it's just memory being clouded but it seems like it used to be 3-5, then 5-7, then 5-10 and now this time it's 12? 12 people dead. And **31** wounded! Christ!

I swear sometimes I just want to crawl into a closet and stay there with the headphones turned up as loud as they can go.

Sirc
11-06-2009, 01:49 AM
yea, "zomg he's got an arab name! it MUST be terrorism"

/stab

what a tragedy :(

I'm not making any judgments. I have no clue what the situation is. I'm just waiting to see how people react. Nice reaction BTW. ;)

Sirc
11-06-2009, 01:58 AM
Is it just me or do these mass shootings seem to be taking larger and larger amounts of lives as time goes on?

Maybe it's just memory being clouded but it seems like it used to be 3-5, then 5-7, then 5-10 and now this time it's 12? 12 people dead. And **31** wounded! Christ!

I swear sometimes I just want to crawl into a closet and stay there with the headphones turned up as loud as they can go.

Indeed. My thinking is this. You've got a psycho with military training wielding two military pistols in a crowded room. And, you would think, that it was about the safest place you could be in the entire world.

Element of surprise + weapons + weapon knowledge + confusion = high dead count. Everyone in uniform. Someone shooting. That had to be tough for the MPs to sort out before they found their target.

JIMINATOR
11-06-2009, 03:52 AM
the guy lived. now starts the "muslim terrorism" thingy again. take any minor incident causing a few deaths in a scary fashion and overreact to it. Pass lots of laws. Infringe more on personal freedoms.

One person in an airport with plastique in their shoes forever means that all people going into an airport will have to have their shoes inspected.

Now one person getting ready to be deployed snapped. why? no doubt we will find out. it will be the religion that gets blamed, instead of the religious leaders, and those allies of ours that support the religious leaders.

now military personnel will likely have to get regular psych evals, not that it would have stopped this guy, since he was a psycologist. All this at a military base that already had 600 dead in the middle east.

oh yeah, an additional note:
you can either have freedom, or security, but not both, and security is an illusion anyway.

Sirc
11-06-2009, 11:48 PM
Now one person getting ready to be deployed snapped. why? no doubt we will find out. it will be the religion that gets blamed, instead of the religious leaders, and those allies of ours that support the religious leaders.

now military personnel will likely have to get regular psych evals, not that it would have stopped this guy, since he was a psycologist. All this at a military base that already had 600 dead in the middle east.

I don't think religion will be blamed in this case.

So far from what I've read, this was a psychiatrist that established a center to help soldiers deal with post traumatic stress syndrome. Individually, each soldier is pretty much thrown into a situation that they can never really be prepared for. The horrors of war are just that. Real life horrors. It's gotta be tough watching a buddy get blown to pieces. And then look down and see those pieces spattered on you. I wouldn't be able to handle it myself.

Now take a guy that listens to these horror stories day after day for years and tries to help soldiers that have seen this, or that have had catastrophic injuries themselves, deal with it. And then take that guy and tell him that, hey guess what, you're going to Iraq.

I think he did indeed just snap.

And btw, I think psychiatrists take the most vacation time of any medical profession, or any profession at all for that matter. I also think that most psychiatrists actually have a fellow psychiatrist that they see periodically just as a sanity check. From what I've read this particular one was upset about being deployed to Iraq. That should have sent up enough red flags to pull him back and re-evaluate him. That didn't happen. Now the question is...why didn't it happen?

EDIT: The initial reports said there were multiple shooters. Maybe, but there isn't any new info on that from what I've seen. Nothing concrete saying that this guy didn't act alone.

ME BIGGD01
11-07-2009, 04:52 PM
Like any of you will get the real story on this? This will be a cover up like evrything else. If it's my opinion, I expect nothing less from a Muslim. Why they even let them in the Military is just plain Dumb. I would shoot him myself on the battlefield no matter what uniform he wore. Enemy is an enemy.

ME BIGGD01
11-07-2009, 04:57 PM
On a side note, this Muslim was also being investigated for posts regarding terrorism and people blowing themself up. There were also comments made by him that Iraq and Afganistan were was against Islam. Say what you want but there is no way I would take a chance. Another soldier should have shot him after hearing such a thing.

PJ'l_Master
11-07-2009, 05:39 PM
^^^^

Sigh, thats exactly what i was talking about in my post.

he happens to have an arabic name, so he MUST be a terrorist, not just some nutjob.

Nitro
11-07-2009, 08:35 PM
Progress will never occur with those kinds of remarks Danny...

You don't seem to take into account how PTSD changes a person. If not treated with medicines such as MDMA, it could lead up to events such as this one. Instead of looking so negatively on such individuals, look at what caused the actions in the first place and find the underlying problems within that area of society (military) and come up with rational conclusions as well as thoughts concerning possible remedies so that such things won't occur in the future (eg an overhaul on the philsophy of the military and its purpose).

Sirc
11-08-2009, 10:41 PM
Muslims come in at a far second place when it comes to killing in the name of religion. I'll leave it to all of you to guess which religion leads the pack.

I'm an atheist. I'm rather proud of that. And I'm scared of the people that do horrendous acts of violence, try to mind control, and generally have no grasp on reality. I'm not seeing religion benefiting anyone or anything in the broader scope of things. All I see is hate. Religion-based hate.

We have a long way to go as human beings before we get to the point where we are truly civilized. And if we get that far, the enlightenment will not come from religion.

PJ'l_Master
11-08-2009, 11:38 PM
As I often do on topics such as this when it turns to religion, I'll post a quote that I like very much that has to do with people from any religion.

"I put no stock in religion. By the word religion I have seen the lunacy of fanatics of every denomination be called the will of God. I have seen too much religion in the eyes of too many murderers. Holiness is in right action, and courage on behalf of those who cannot defend themselves, and goodness. What god desires is here *points to head*" - Kingdom of Heaven

Pure_Evil
11-09-2009, 05:04 AM
To say this wasn't faith based to me, is B.S. he shot the same people he's been trained to protect.

Uhm, he was a ranking military, everyone in the military knows that sooner or later, they're probably going to do a tour in the sand.

Let me see, I don't want to go to the middle east and fight in a war, so I'll just go to where I work and kill a bunch of people I work with :hmmm:

ME BIGGD01
11-09-2009, 06:21 AM
^^^^

Sigh, thats exactly what i was talking about in my post.

he happens to have an arabic name, so he MUST be a terrorist, not just some nutjob.

PJ, I did not just go by his name but the investigation prior to his shooting spree. Being Muslim was just typical.:thumbs:

ME BIGGD01
11-09-2009, 06:35 AM
Muslims come in at a far second place when it comes to killing in the name of religion. I'll leave it to all of you to guess which religion leads the pack.

Gee Sirc, I laugh at your statistics. I would love to hear which religion you believe to come in first for killing? I mean of course the Muslim religion gets a bad rap because of 9/11. Hell their women arent being killed because they show their face of what ever in public because of religion. LOL

I'm an atheist. I'm rather proud of that. And I'm scared of the people that do horrendous acts of violence, try to mind control, and generally have no grasp on reality. I'm not seeing religion benefiting anyone or anything in the broader scope of things. All I see is hate. Religion-based hate.

Being an Athesist, you really have nothing to be proud about. OK, so you believe in no God because you feel religion teaches hate. While I do not see that at my Church maybe you have been part of some really bad Churches or maybe you are making an excuse so you don't have to go to Church. I wonder if there is a statistic for the amount of people who say Oh God when they are in deep shit. The only thing I can say to you is hopefully maybe one day you will find him. Really not believing in God does not make you the answer to any problem.

We have a long way to go as human beings before we get to the point where we are truly civilized. And if we get that far, the enlightenment will not come from religion.

Who is to say who is civilized? Did the Cavemen believe in God? You can't rush progress but in the mean time you can live a decent life and believe in God. I think how you get enlightenment and others do will come as it will and I can promise you that some of us do get enlightenment already from Religion. There are people that really feel blessed and those people take the time to thank God once in awhile.

ME BIGGD01
11-09-2009, 06:37 AM
Progress will never occur with those kinds of remarks Danny...

You don't seem to take into account how PTSD changes a person. If not treated with medicines such as MDMA, it could lead up to events such as this one. Instead of looking so negatively on such individuals, look at what caused the actions in the first place and find the underlying problems within that area of society (military) and come up with rational conclusions as well as thoughts concerning possible remedies so that such things won't occur in the future (eg an overhaul on the philsophy of the military and its purpose).

Sorry Nitro, I am not one to believe in making the criminal the victim. It's the major problem in this country with the moronic liberals. When people start calling a spade a spade again there will be progress. I prefer it that way than handing out crutches.

Die Hard
11-09-2009, 09:00 AM
Biggs, is your name meant to be a play on the word bigot?

ME BIGGD01
11-09-2009, 03:52 PM
Biggs, is your name meant to be a play on the word bigot?

How do you come up with that question? Let me ask you a question. Would you let your child pet a pitbull you did not know? Would that make you a bigot?:rolleyes:

I love the attitude though. It's like if you don't like Obama, you're a racist. So simple for the sheople. I guess I can say that I don't follow many of the views from the top few posters here on this forum but I will tell you that there are a lot of people on this forum that agree with me and what I say but refuse to get involved. Are they Bigots also? The funny thing is with questions like that the actual point gets ignored of this Muslim. Regardles if I am or not a bigot, this Muslim is typical.

FUS1ON
11-09-2009, 05:29 PM
The way I see it ..... He got his training in the military and as long as he could repay his time doing in the States he was fine because it was easy, but when he had to do some real time in the fire zone, the idiot killed the same people that he was supposed to be trying to watch out for.

It's been on the news that the idiot went to the same mosque that some of the 911 terrorist went to so of course you are going to see statements about his being a suspected terrorist. I know not everyone Muslim is bad but you have to admit that is quite a coincidence. I also don't see Baptist, Methodist, Pentecostal, etc .... churches telling their members to go blow themselves up in the name of their God or to rid the world of the Infidels ... those groups do that are EXTREMIST, not true Muslims. I'm not sure about them but my God teaches us to love everyone without conditions, i'll admit that is VERY HARD to do at times and we fail at it quite often. We are human, we are not perfect and are supposed to fail and learn from our mistakes.

Some of you, especially Sirc are so far off in left field about religion. Not every religion is as extreme as you think and you lump all religions into one category so if you see God's name mentioned by someone then you think that person is some zealot out to brainwash you into converting and you go on the defensive. I'm not going to try to convert you, you do as you want, you believe as you want, but know that the doors to the church are open when you are ready, i'm sure there is a person there than can better answer your questions than I can.

JIMINATOR
11-09-2009, 05:53 PM
Regardles if I am or not a bigot, this Muslim is typical.

that is total BS and you know it. There are some 2.5 million to 4.5 million muslims in america. To take one event and say that it is "typical" of a Muslim is just ignorant. Unfortunately it happens not only here but across the world. There are hundreds of millions of Muslims. The total number of actual terrorists (excluding taliban and such which are really just a civilian military) is probably in the hundreds. Because of the focus on the negative the entire religion has been falsely colored as being one of terrorism.

OUTLAWS Tip
11-09-2009, 06:54 PM
I think they are all lumped together because as a religion they don't stand together against the bad ones.

If there were Christians blowing themselves up to kill others you wouldn't see the pope ignoring it.

JIMINATOR
11-09-2009, 07:20 PM
eh, christians practicing genocide against muslims in bosnia, how many years did it take to do anything? there are no innocents here.

the reason that there are terrorists is because it is a cheap and effective method of both warfare and spreading the message. if these people were to be ignored and not reported on you would see much less of it, not that there is much to begin with.

note:
I will also say about this person in general. He was not a "terrorist". He was a person with a grudge who snapped and he saw a way of taking out his frustrations in a manner consistent with his particular beliefs (but not those of mainstream muslims).

Nitro
11-09-2009, 08:17 PM
I think the main point people are missing here is that they are getting caught up in this person being affiliated with a certain belief system rather then trying to think of why he would act so bizarrely by going on a psychotic rampage on his own mates. This is atypical behavior, even if he was part of a radical belief system. There are quite a few people of his belief system in the military and yet they do not go on wild rampages that are seemingly nonsensical in motive. I feel that the true reasons of why he did this are either being ignored or not addressed.

There is obviously a psychological abnormality in this person's brain and to find the reason/s why such an abnormality exists will provide us with the real answers, not those biased and fabricated reasons people are often prone to make. Again, I do not think religion plays a part in this at all. People all too often blame religion on people creating such crimes but this is a scapegoat. We have to ask ourselves why they start believing in a certain maladaptive and harmful belief system rather then just stopping at the belief system and saying that is the cause of everything bad this person is doing. Let's not jump to conclusions that our minds have created in order to make reality seem simplistic and uncomplicated, free of any interconnected relations there may be.

Sirc
11-09-2009, 11:11 PM
Some of you, especially Sirc are so far off in left field about religion. Not every religion is as extreme as you think and you lump all religions into one category so if you see God's name mentioned by someone then you think that person is some zealot out to brainwash you into converting and you go on the defensive. I'm not going to try to convert you, you do as you want, you believe as you want, but know that the doors to the church are open when you are ready, i'm sure there is a person there than can better answer your questions than I can.

You may perceive me as being far off in left field, but that's only because you consider the center to be far more to the right than I do.

And thank you. I'm not out to turn anyone away from their beliefs either. But know the doors to the anthropological and archaeological museums are open when you're ready, I'm sure there is a person there than can better answer your questions than I can.

I like the way we look out for each other. It's nice.

ME BIGGD01
11-09-2009, 11:36 PM
that is total BS and you know it. There are some 2.5 million to 4.5 million muslims in america. To take one event and say that it is "typical" of a Muslim is just ignorant. Unfortunately it happens not only here but across the world. There are hundreds of millions of Muslims. The total number of actual terrorists (excluding taliban and such which are really just a civilian military) is probably in the hundreds. Because of the focus on the negative the entire religion has been falsely colored as being one of terrorism.

Jim, Do you think I am looking at just the terrorism to make my judgement? I am looking at these countries where the kill women, children and others because it's against their religion so they say. I ask myself what kind of religion is that when you are born a slave. These same muslim nations preach and teach hate. Where exactly is that being done in other religion? Also how long has this been going on?

Instead of the Muslim community speaking out and against these so called radicals, they are too busy worry about the back lash. They are cowards and hate as much the way we live as much as I hate the way they live. I think the world would be a safer and more peaceful place without them.

At the end of the day we will find out more and more that this person was part of the usual Muslim terror groups. What can you say when the full truth is out there? How long do people turn the other cheeck before they realize the problem. I will say it until I am blue in the face, there is no diplomacy for these kinds of people. It has always failed as the proof is in history and present. It's another weak point with Obama thinking these Muslim nations will not be evil. I still think Obama is a terrorist and to me it makes sense considering but what ever. Iran will get nukes, the Muslims will start a nuclear war.

If it was my way there would have been peace already. As fast as there was peace at the end of WWII. It's the only way to win but to bad there are unrealistic people in America that believe saying sorry we were so mean and selfish to all of our enemies is going to make our enemies think we are good. It's a complete joke and the only message we should be sending to the Muslim community is on a war head saying "Sent From God"

Sirc
11-09-2009, 11:56 PM
Like any of you will get the real story on this? This will be a cover up like evrything else. If it's my opinion, I expect nothing less from a Muslim. Why they even let them in the Military is just plain Dumb. I would shoot him myself on the battlefield no matter what uniform he wore. Enemy is an enemy.

BIGG, your are the very definition of a violent religious radical extremist. You would kill a fellow American soldier on the battlefield simply because he was Muslim. That's pretty insane, but I would expect nothing less from a Christian.

FUS1ON
11-10-2009, 12:48 AM
That's pretty insane, but I would expect nothing less from a Christian.

See this is one of those times we Christians find it hard to love you. You make stupid remarks like that lumping all of us into one thing which makes you no better than some of the same people you are speaking out against. :rolleyes:

JIMINATOR
11-10-2009, 12:55 AM
you cannot judge millions of people based on the actions of a handful of people. this is the ultimate in stereotypical behavior. You are apparently applying the following logic:

1) most terrorists reported on the news are muslims
2) therefore most muslims must be terrorists

it is similar to

1) some bad muslims went to a particular mosque
2) therefore all people going to that mosque must be bad muslims

how about

1) some christian anti-abortion fanatics have killed an doctor
2) therefore all christians are fanatics who kill doctors

and so forth. you are really using blinders to view the world, and the news outlets enforce this view by creating an "enemy" and using it to sell news, because the public loves a very black and white enemy.

And for all of that, I doubt you can find any other instances where a muslim in this country has committed terrorism (crimes yes, but I doubt that the percentage is above the norm from what you would find if you examined crimes based on the rest of the population).

Sirc
11-10-2009, 01:04 AM
See this is one of those times we Christians find it hard to love you. You make stupid remarks like that lumping all of us into one thing which makes you no better than some of the same people you are speaking out against. :rolleyes:

I was clearly just making a point. I don't hate Christians, or Muslims, or anyone at all. I have no logical reason to hate anyone.

All I did was to turn BIGG's comments around. And tada! Suddenly I'm a target. It's fine when BIGG lumps Muslims together, but turn and lump Christians together and then it's just so wrong.

Shogun, BIGG said he would kill an American soldier if that soldier was Muslim. Funny, I didn't see you comment on that as a fellow Christian. A totally horrendous act that apparently is not noteworthy to you. But me saying something anti-Christian gets you right in my face. So much for asking why the peaceful Muslims aren't standing up to the extremists. You are no better than they are.

Your love for me is irrelevant. I'd rather you use some common sense and get your priorities straight.

EDIT: Okay I kind of hate my neighbor right now for blowing HIS leaves into MY yard today, but that has nothing to do with religion. It's a guy thing.

FUS1ON
11-10-2009, 05:13 AM
If Danny missed the message in my post, then that is his fault.

ME BIGGD01
11-10-2009, 09:43 AM
Sirc, for the record, I would not join a military run by this Government. I think there is some confusion as to what we both call an American Miltary. With that I take nothing away from the men and women that fight for this country and give them more respect than most. I just could not ever make myself a pawn to the greed of this Crooked Government. I would how ever risk death for this country and my rights. To me the Constitution is the law and with that it should be worth fighting for as those who died shall not have died in vein.

If at any time chaos is to break out in this country, I am well prepared. Now there are many that would consider my stock to be radical or absurd but to me it is being a true American. I guarantee there are more of me you can imagine. The beauty of this Country is we can be ourself to a point. That point is where you have today's society that tries to look down and make it seem people like myself are crazy in the mean time everyones rights are being taken away. Do you honestly think there would not be any action by the true Americans who are willing to fight to protect the freedoms others have died for us to have? Do you think any enemy against that freedom would live in the midst of that chaos?

Also if you think I am going to have some Muslim next to me that I would trust on the battle field as I am fighting their kind that have the same beliefs you are nuts. I guess that is the difference between myself and some of you. I think Iwould feel the same if it was China we were at war with and having some ching chong chang next to me. It aint happening!!!

ME BIGGD01
11-10-2009, 09:48 AM
Jim, we are not just talking about a group of Muslims. We are talking nations. It's not like a group of KKK members killing a bunch of blacks and then saying all white people are racists. As for that analogy, lets say this nation was based off of the kkk and Canada was as well and some other nations like Britain etc. Would you not say those nations mind sets were evil and wrong?

ME BIGGD01
11-10-2009, 09:50 AM
If Danny missed the message in my post, then that is his fault.

I did not miss it, it's just been a busy day and I usually poke in GM when I have a minute. Pretty funny by the way:thumbs: . It's just funnier that people use other religions to try to compare to Muslim scum.

JIMINATOR
11-10-2009, 05:57 PM
biggs, you are not talking about nations, you are talking about people. you are talking about radical islamic muslims. a lot of the muslims in this country left their countries to get away from the radicals, some might join the military to fight the radicals. and here you are lumping them all together, saying how you would shoot them just for being muslim. don't you see that your way of thinking is a problem?

Nitro
11-10-2009, 07:56 PM
I want to apologize to Pure Aim for Danny's remarks concerning his beliefs. I do not think Danny wishes to shoot you for being Muslin, he just gets very passionate when talking.

Sirc
11-11-2009, 02:25 AM
I guess that is the difference between myself and some of you. I think Iwould feel the same if it was China we were at war with and having some ching chong chang next to me. It aint happening!!!

Just...wow.

I've typed out some stuff, deleted it, typed out some more stuff, and deleted that too. I'm at a loss for words. And that doesn't happen very often.

I have to wonder, wide-eyed and completely confused, who you consider true Americans. Going by your reasoning, if you aren't an indigenous American Indian, your ass doesn't belong here in the USA.

JIMINATOR
11-11-2009, 04:27 AM
lol, yeah, we go to war in africa, biggs will be shooting up the brothers....

Die Hard
11-11-2009, 12:27 PM
I've done the same as you Sirc and came to the same result!

Unbelievable?

ME BIGGD01
11-11-2009, 01:13 PM
biggs, you are not talking about nations, you are talking about people. you are talking about radical islamic muslims. a lot of the muslims in this country left their countries to get away from the radicals, some might join the military to fight the radicals. and here you are lumping them all together, saying how you would shoot them just for being muslim. don't you see that your way of thinking is a problem?

No I am talking about nations. All of them are the same. They support the terrorists yet hide themself as victims. Even Saudi Arabia is guilty. Do you think Winning in Afghanistan can be won without taking out Pakistan? Look at their way of life. If they were against terrorism they would fight it themself. They hate America and we should understand that.

Just ask yourself what religion if erased would make the world a more peaceful place. That's my point and the Muslim nations should look at themself.

Nick
11-11-2009, 06:12 PM
I've done the same as you Sirc and came to the same result!

Unbelievable?

I didn't get that far... seems pointless to argue...

his comments are so far away from my reality that it boggles my mind!

Suicidal
11-11-2009, 06:29 PM
Just ask yourself what religion if erased would make the world a more peaceful place. That's my point and the Muslim nations should look at themself.

You would have to erase them all for any positive effect...

Nitro
11-11-2009, 06:51 PM
You want peace on earth? Kill every single person. OR, instead of finding all these things which divide us, look and identify the things that unite us.

Sirc
11-11-2009, 08:03 PM
Getting back to reason and sanity...

It seems pretty clear that Major Hasan was disturbed about going to a Muslim country to support our military forces. He said this outright and thought Muslims should be able to opt out of going to a Muslim country to support the US military.

Why didn't the bells and flashing lights go off? Where are the checks and balances? Or was the problem that HE was the guy conducting the checks and balances and no one was watching HIM?

My guess is that there is going to be a change in the way psychological evaluations are conducted. No one, no matter what rank, should be outside of the loop.

ME BIGGD01
11-11-2009, 10:06 PM
You want peace on earth? Kill every single person. OR, instead of finding all these things which divide us, look and identify the things that unite us.

That's my point exactly Nitro. There will never be peace so what is the answer?

ME BIGGD01
11-11-2009, 10:11 PM
Getting back to reason and sanity...

It seems pretty clear that Major Hasan was disturbed about going to a Muslim country to support our military forces. He said this outright and thought Muslims should be able to opt out of going to a Muslim country to support the US military.

Why didn't the bells and flashing lights go off? Where are the checks and balances? Or was the problem that HE was the guy conducting the checks and balances and no one was watching HIM?

My guess is that there is going to be a change in the way psychological evaluations are conducted. No one, no matter what rank, should be outside of the loop.

The honest truth is they all dropped the ball. Let's not forget he was also talking to the terroist groups. Since when does a person who joins the Military decide who he should fight? Why did he join considering there are more Muslim nations than any other. I don't buy it. Of course they will make him the victim because he was picked on being Muslim. It's what's wrong with this country just like that other Muslim they just gave the death penalty to yesterday. I read the headline that he died in peace. I mean WTF did they kill him for if he went in peace? It should as been as horrible as the deaths he caused to innocent people. Only in this country:down: .

Sirc
11-11-2009, 10:31 PM
The honest truth is they all dropped the ball. Let's not forget he was also talking to the terroist groups. Since when does a person who joins the Military decide who he should fight? Why did he join considering there are more Muslim nations than any other. I don't buy it. Of course they will make him the victim because he was picked on being Muslim. It's what's wrong with this country just like that other Muslim they just gave the death penalty to yesterday. I read the headline that he died in peace. I mean WTF did they kill him for if he went in peace? It should as been as horrible as the deaths he caused to innocent people. Only in this country:down: .

I wouldn't call being on death row for years and then being strapped to a table and watching prison personnel inject a series of toxic chemicals into your veins "dying in peace". Gas chamber, electric chair, hanging, whatever. None of it is peaceful. He didn't exactly die in his sleep, I'm sure he was quite wide awake and aware that he was being killed.

As it should be for people like him.

JIMINATOR
11-11-2009, 10:48 PM
hrm, one wonders if biggs refers to McVeigh & Kaczynski as the "christian" terrorists

Nitro
11-11-2009, 11:39 PM
hrm, one wonders if biggs refers to McVeigh & Kaczynski as the "christian" terrorists

Sorry to get way off toptic, but one more post and you've hit the big 11,000! haha

ME BIGGD01
11-12-2009, 02:15 AM

Funny you bring that up. I have this discussion with family members regarding Tim Mcveigh. I do not look at him as a terrorist. He bombed a Government building. He was at war with the Governemnt. War is ugly. I think his exact point of why he did what he did was kind of a smack in the face back at the Govrnment. It's a great discussion and I guess it goes by ones point of view.

Happy 11000:thumbs:

ME BIGGD01
11-12-2009, 02:20 AM
I wouldn't call being on death row for years and then being strapped to a table and watching prison personnel inject a series of toxic chemicals into your veins "dying in peace". Gas chamber, electric chair, hanging, whatever. None of it is peaceful. He didn't exactly die in his sleep, I'm sure he was quite wide awake and aware that he was being killed.

As it should be for people like him.

Not the point I was making and I hope it was tough on him. I was referring to the actual headlines as if that's what people should be comfortable with as far as this guy should be remembered as dying peacfully. Liberal media maybe? Im sure you know what my headlines would say if I was writing them.

JIMINATOR
11-12-2009, 04:12 AM
Sorry to get way off toptic, but one more post and you've hit the big 11,000! haha
whoa, I should think of something clever to say for my 11000th post!

JIMINATOR
11-12-2009, 04:12 AM
ah, damn it!

Nitro
11-12-2009, 05:31 AM
haha

Sirc
11-12-2009, 06:45 PM
Funny you bring that up. I have this discussion with family members regarding Tim Mcveigh. I do not look at him as a terrorist. He bombed a Government building. He was at war with the Governemnt. War is ugly. I think his exact point of why he did what he did was kind of a smack in the face back at the Govrnment. It's a great discussion and I guess it goes by ones point of view.

Happy 11000:thumbs:

You almost sound like you admire McVeigh.

The guy was pissed off at the ATF for Waco and Ruby Ridge. Maybe there was some wrong doing there, it's hard to sift through all of the conspiracy theories and come to a conclusion.

But make no mistake, Timothy McVeigh was a coward and a psychopath that couldn't get to the people he really wanted to kill, so he destroyed a building owned by the federal government and killed 168 civilians, including 19 children, none of whom had nothing to do with the incidents whatsoever. People who were simply trying to make a living and provide for their families.

That's very much like walking into a market filled with innocent people and setting off a suicide bomb. It's terrorism. It's the very definition of terrorism.

Don't glamorize what McVeigh did by calling it a "war".

JIMINATOR
11-12-2009, 06:47 PM
I think biggs is saying terrorism is ok if it is the type he approves of

Sirc
11-12-2009, 06:58 PM
I think biggs is saying terrorism is ok if it is the type he approves of

I'm actually a bit worried about BIGG. He's always been very intense, but lately he's drifted pretty far into the extremist category.

Danny and I have had our "differences" in the past, but we eventually came to a better understanding of each other and made our peace. Now, he's gone so off the chart it's difficult to even maintain respect for him.

I dunno if he's just trolling or if he really believes some of the things he is saying.

Nitro
11-12-2009, 07:07 PM

The guy was pissed off at the ATF for Waco and Ruby Ridge. Maybe there was some wrong doing there, it's hard to sift through all of the conspiracy theories and come to a conclusion.

But make no mistake, Timothy McVeigh was a coward and a psychopath that couldn't get to the people he really wanted to kill, so he destroyed a building owned by the federal government and killed 168 civilians, including 19 children, none of whom had nothing to do with the incidents whatsoever. People who were simply trying to make a living and provide for their families.

That's very much like walking into a market filled with innocent people and setting off a suicide bomb. It's terrorism. It's the very definition of terrorism.

I don't think any of us will ever know the truth about that Oklahoma City situation until all the documents and info pertaining to the event are unsealed and unclassified. However, it's pretty safe to assume that anyone that takes the life of another who did not agree to their life being taken away from them (violation of free will), be they acting out alone or being used by a larger institution, organization, etc. is not psychologically healthy and has some sort of aberrations.

Sirc
11-12-2009, 07:12 PM
I don't think any of us will ever know the truth about that Oklahoma City situation until all the documents and info pertaining to the event are unsealed and unclassified. However, it's pretty safe to assume that anyone that takes the life of another who did not agree to their life being taken away from them (violation of free will), be they acting out alone or being used by a larger institution, organization, etc. is not psychologically healthy and has some sort of aberrations.

And sometimes things are simply just as they appear.

EDIT: Oh look, Nitro is back. What happened to roy? Just a simple name change? Or is there more to it? I smell a conspiracy.

Nitro
11-12-2009, 07:23 PM
there is always more than meets the eye

(Villains) Fragjunky
11-12-2009, 07:26 PM
well no matter what we think everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

my own opinion of this situation as the thread is entitled about maj. malik nadal hasan is he should be executed for his crimes. life for life.
dont tarnish all people with the same brush i know plenty of muslim people in my community are shocked at wats happened and that they are trying to do wat we are all trying to. live. not blow up the world.

its only extremists who are to blame.

Sirc
11-12-2009, 10:08 PM
well no matter what we think everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

my own opinion of this situation as the thread is entitled about maj. malik nadal hasan is he should be executed for his crimes. life for life.
dont tarnish all people with the same brush i know plenty of muslim people in my community are shocked at wats happened and that they are trying to do wat we are all trying to. live. not blow up the world.

its only extremists who are to blame.

Welcome to the thread! :)

I happen to agree with you. However, I must warn you that some of the people that have posted in this thread have very strong convictions and aren't afraid to strongly challenge anyone that disagrees with them. As you may have already seen if you have read the entire thread.

Sirc/BIGG/Jiminator/Nitro/etc. discussions aren't for the faint of heart, so if you get offended easily, or even not so easily, know that we tend to get a bit rowdy.

Fair warning. :D

EDIT: Die Hard is the worst. Watch out for him!

Die Hard
11-12-2009, 11:45 PM

Happy 11000:thumbs:I talk about you at dinner parties :thumbs:

Sirc
11-13-2009, 02:17 AM
I talk about you at dinner parties :thumbs:

So very gentle with the dagger. You barely even feel it slip into your spleen.

:wub:

ME BIGGD01
11-14-2009, 09:07 AM

Nope, don't admire anyone. My shoes are enough to fill.

I think there was more to him just being pissed. There is a lot more to it then you think or know. Regardless you should not accept that there were some wrong things done and accept everyone else to play by their rules.

I am not sure or I doubt you are familiar with the story to say such things. There is a lot more to this then just saying someone blew up a building. This was an American that did this but there was more to the story of what he actually did. You always look at the people that are innocent that got killed. Of course it's sad when innocent people die but that was his point. He was making a point regardless of what either of we feel is right or wrong. It was war and the question is who declared it first. When I talk about things, I get deep in to it. Believe it or not but I give things a lot of thought before making judgements. I am very open minded and I beleive if I am wrong I am just waiting for anyone to show me. That includes things of opinion where there really is no one wrong but I can change my opinion if someone can make a point to do it.

Glamorize? I think in my previous messages in this post I make it clear there is more to what people thing of the aftermath. It's a discussion I have had with my family and they say the same thing about the kids that died. I can't understand why people can't understand the acts of war. I never said I agree with him but I understand it and believe there is more to it any of us will ever know. You do know that there were many Americans that did things like this in the past right? It's a true story and it's how our freedom was won. I think the problem or confusion that many of you get from me is that many of you don't believe it's possible for your Government to be doing the wrong thing, taking your rights and freedoms away, enslaving you and your children. I believe that many people expect life to be always easy and with out the chance of your world becoming hell like it is in other parts of the world. I find it selfish to think that out life is better than anyone elses as long as we don't have to deal with what they are dealing with. The realities of the posibility is the main confusion. And for the record, don't worry about me going nuts or being some lunatic. I have a little angel I need to take care of. Lucky America!!! I do however get sick and frustrated by the lack of responses from some of you regarding what is going on in this country. It bothers me to know many of you feel you have the right to discuss something yet not even pay attention to what it is that is being discussed. Yeah yeah, Obama is fixing what Bush screwed up. That is the biggest piece of horse shit i have ever heard from anyone ignorant. If that was true please explain to me what is being done that is fixing what Bush did. My frustrations comes frompeople talking out of their ass when they have not discussed the facts. Where is the anger with this socialist administration that will be responsible to crushing this country from within? Oh wait, back to the confusuions..... I scream and shout not because I am a radical but because this shit is real. Don't take my work on it or anyone elses for that matter. Look at it yourself and tell me, "yeah this can work for the better" Show me where and how. I suppose many of the same people have not read this cap and trade bill just passed. If it passes through the senate, ****ed will be an understatement. Thank your local Democrat and in the mean time when the argument comes up where both parties suck, judge that by what the Democratic scum is doing. If I am wrong, all I ask is to be pointed in the right direction with the explanation why. I swear if once in my history at GM someone would cokme back to me with an explanation why my thought and feeling are wrong, I would probably drop dead right after reading them. Canyou imagine if someone here could show me the light.

ME BIGGD01
11-14-2009, 09:13 AM
I talk about you at dinner parties :thumbs:

That's great. Do you really know me enough to talk about me? I am curious how I should be discussing you? I mean does anyone ask you what you said to what I said or you just say yeah this guy said this on a game forum and they say oh, that's nice.

Die Hard
11-14-2009, 10:38 AM
No, they don't say 'Oh that's nice.' There are a few 'You're not serious are you?' and 'No way?!' then there is the occasional 'Oh my God.'

I talk about you because your views are erm unusual and unlike those of all the people I know. It leads to a good debate and stimulating conversation. Some people have nightmares as a result but once their medication kicks in they seem to become less often.

ME BIGGD01
11-14-2009, 04:44 PM
No, they don't say 'Oh that's nice.' There are a few 'You're not serious are you?' and 'No way?!' then there is the occasional 'Oh my God.'

I talk about you because your views are erm unusual and unlike those of all the people I know. It leads to a good debate and stimulating conversation. Some people have nightmares as a result but once their medication kicks in they seem to become less often.

What if you are not explaining me correctly? Regardless I am sure it's good conversation. I honestly doubt any one here actually knows or understands my views.

Pure_Evil
11-14-2009, 06:22 PM
Bigg's, as soon as you start looking at things from party lines, and take a side, you're lost.

That's where the guys like McVeigh come in, they send a wake up call.Try to start some obscure revolution that nobody follows.I also don't agree with what he did, but I do understand it in some ways.

I remember when the State of CT put in place an income tax. 50 to 70 thousand showed up in protest at the capitol building in a peaceful protest, highways were jammed with others. The Governor tried to come out & defend why we needed it, he was greeted with boos and some threw thing at him. They passed the tax anyway, so much for of the people for the people. All of a sudden, legislators didn't want those government plates cuz they were scared.....:hmmm: :dunno: there was only 1 way we were going to get that tax revoked, and we failed.

People-----> http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q98/rjwales/sheep.gif<----Government :down:

wish I could post the rest of my views, but big brother is watching

Sirc
11-14-2009, 08:13 PM
I swear if once in my history at GM someone would cokme back to me with an explanation why my thought and feeling are wrong, I would probably drop dead right after reading them. Canyou imagine if someone here could show me the light.

First of all, please stop with the red text. Dark blue is better if you want to distinguish who said what. The red is making my eyes bleed.

Second, your views have been disputed many, many times in the history of GM, with backup links and everything, but it's all been completely pointless. Every time someone tries to debate with you, you always fall back on the "you haven't seen what I have seen, you haven't heard what I have heard, you haven't read what I have read, you haven't researched what I have researched, you don't know what I know, you can't understand what I understand, and your sources are invalid" defense.

That makes you pretty much undebatable. The ideological goggles you wear block any light other than that which you wish to see.

Die Hard
11-14-2009, 08:32 PM
You know Biggs, Sirc is making sense here. You seem like a really nice guy at times but your views are extremist and therefore you will naturally receive more differing views to yours.

I believe in some things very strongly and no matter how hard you try i will never change my mind. Sometimes though, we all have to listen to the majority.

JIMINATOR
11-14-2009, 10:46 PM
if you are going to have beliefs, then they need to be consistent, otherwise you are just a hypocrite and nothing you says means anything. That pretty much applies to most of what you have said. You cannot have two sets of standards, one for yourself and others that believe like you, and another to apply to the rest of the world.

ME BIGGD01
11-15-2009, 12:00 PM
First of all, please stop with the red text. Dark blue is better if you want to distinguish who said what. The red is making my eyes bleed.

Second, your views have been disputed many, many times in the history of GM, with backup links and everything, but it's all been completely pointless. Every time someone tries to debate with you, you always fall back on the "you haven't seen what I have seen, you haven't heard what I have heard, you haven't read what I have read, you haven't researched what I have researched, you don't know what I know, you can't understand what I understand, and your sources are invalid" defense.

That makes you pretty much undebatable. The ideological goggles you wear block any light other than that which you wish to see.

Any links ever provided were opinion based. I look for facts not what people think or seen. As an example, I say Obama is a terrorist to America far worste than Osama. I think this Democratic party is the worst and will bring the nation down with it's agenda. You all say it's the Republicans. WHile I never mentioned the Republicans, it's the same old story where a comparison is made. Just LIke when Bush was President. People said he was dragging the country down but never talked who was actually running the house which still are--the Democrats.

What link can you link to me that has accurate information that I have not read? What link in the past did someone post that was to change my views. If you think back, this is in reference to my google message to people that need it to get their information. Where you took that as crazy to think it but I wonder if google searching is what made your mind up. Cap and trade, have you googled that? Can you post a link to make that situation look like Obama is changing for the good. MY point exactly is add it up. From the Czars to thise supposed cap and trade and healthcare along with all the unconstitutional tax hikes thats paying for bigger Governement, this is better? My next question comes to those, do they completely understand what's going on? It's why I feel some college kid should not have the right to vote unless he is working a full time job that he held for over 2 years or owns a house. Why should anyone who does not pay have the right to decide what goes on when the have put nothing into it. The ironic thing is these same kids who just wanted to be part of something will have no job when they get out of college and I am happy about that because they were the spoiled little kid who will learn one day momma's tit is not always going to be there.

So Sirc, not once has anyone provided anything or a such link in the past to counter me. I still wait for that. People can google their ass off, but if they are not trully aware or have an understanding what's going on, that searched information is also not understood. I think that's the biggest problem which I tried to explain the last time. I also made it clear to everyone that not once has anyone been able to explain the good in any of this which still to this day no one can. Just like all the Bush Bashers. I still believe most of the people that talk about how bad he was have no idea what they are talking about. My point is if at Die Hards dinner party and the conversation of Bush comes up. I mean this subject has always come up and I have always made sure to insult any ignorant fool that tries to make conversation with no knowledge of the subject.

As an example.... Oh that Bush is the worst President ever. Really? What's so bad? He is so dumb, the dumbest fool ever!!! Really, He is stupid and dumb yet made it to be President? He wanted to get Saddam because Saddam tried to kill his father. That's why we went in to Iraq. Really, that's why we went to war with Iraq? How did you get this information? Was it leaked and you got this top secret data? Well we went to war for Oil so they made up this WMD story up. You mean President Bush and his cabinet had a secret meeting to go into Iraq to get Oil? Did he get it? All I know is Bush is just taking our rights away. Really, how so? Well now the can just come in to your house and listen to your phone calls. Yeah, that patriot act kind of sucks and I am against it. It should not be allowed to any American citizen if you ask me. It should be allowed though for any person not a citizen and has a visa to be in this country. By the way did you know Bill Clinton was listening to and gave authority to listen to your phone calls way before the patriot act was put in place?

The truth is people are Sheep and it frustrates me to death that some feel they have to pick a side and just because they chose a side, they don't have to pay attention to what is going on. In that same conversation. I could and would be able to discuss the goods and bads about President Bush. If ever I was at dinner and someone started to talk politics, the difference is I would be able to discuss either side. I am curious though, what would any of you do at that time if google was not there for you? Would you just not believe it or still no matter what feel you were right? The reason for that question is, what was it that made you or anyone make up their mind on the subject when you really did not know anything about it in the first place?

After all of that, I bring up this cap and trade that's trying to get through. I bring up this health care program Obama wants everyone to have. No one here has the ability to debate it. **** the bullshit links and tell me how this is going to be good for America? Who pays for it? Tell me from yourself and how it will help you or America. It's been my challenge to anyone from GM since I joined. A debate is not something you pause, google, look up to cover your ass or to make you look like you are right. A debate is discussing facts and going home to research those facts afterwards. The thing is I have lost faith in many of you to even understand what I say. I guess that's why some have a hard time with my tone of things where I get this radical finger pointed at me. I am and have always been straight. I can respect anyone who is as well. You can count on me to be the guy to say your Breath smells like shit where as some may just ask, "would you like a tic tac"? It's just the way I am and I am sure my way can use some help but I figure, than you won't know it's me.

ME BIGGD01
11-15-2009, 12:35 PM
You know Biggs, Sirc is making sense here. You seem like a really nice guy at times but your views are extremist and therefore you will naturally receive more differing views to yours.

I believe in some things very strongly and no matter how hard you try i will never change my mind. Sometimes though, we all have to listen to the majority.

I think I am a nice guy. I know I live to do the right thing which was taught to me. I also know I am not always a nice guy and have done bad things. The thing is I would never do anything bad to someone that has not done bad themself. A funny thing happened though I will share. Last year I was going through a lot between my wife being sick and my mother passing among other things. I was talking to my secretary at the time and she was talking about guys she dates. So I was joking with her and said what about a guy like me or something like that. I can't remember the exact words but I do recall her response. Point blank she said "I could never go out with a guy like you". I laughed and asked, what do you mean? She said that I scare the hellout of her. I gave her a weird look as to what the hell do you mean? She told me straight up that some times I seem really nice but when I'm mad she stays clear away. I asked her to explain. She said that girls would probably avoid me out of fear that I would pull there head off their shoulders if they did something wrong. I laughed and said WTF, are you kidding me, this is how you see me? She said I know you are a nice guy but you can be scary at times and it's like walking on egg shells.

To say the least although I was joking with her and laughing, it really ****ed with my head. At the same time laughing, I called my friend Lynda and told her exactly what she was saying. To my suprise, she said the same thing. She said she see's it and also explained that I don't let anyone get close to me and put a guard up. She said those that do know me and are close, I would do anything for at any cost. She also told me that my deep voice and being loud also can make people think of me like that. Of course I was a bit shocked to realize this is how people saw me and trust me when I say this it kind of bothered me. When I got home I explained to my wife about all of this and she just gave me a smirk and a smart ass comment like do you hear some of the things you say to me sometimes? So I smacked her and told her to STFU. Ok I did not do that last thing because for those that knew my wife Goober, Pure Evil Etc, I would not live another day with my Sicilian princess.

I would say for almost a year I tried to change my way or presentation around people. I think I am much better but think maybe the lost of my wife and my health issues has humbled me in a way I have no choice to maybe calm down a bit. The thing is, we can do some things better but we can't change who we are. I have come to terms I may seem to be the meanest and a very evil prick to those that don't know me. I do know that when I die, there are a lot of people that know me and will miss me. I'm cool with that. I bet none of you can imagine how I am in real life with those I love. One thing I would bet is no one will be able to say I F'd them over or screwed them. Again, I can live with myself.

As far as changing your mind, it's not my intention to change yours or anyones mind. I would love to know how you made yours up? As far as the majority goes, I was never a follower but you might be right.

SASQUATCH
11-15-2009, 02:07 PM
I think everyone here are all good in heart. No one really knows someone until you meet them in person. At times you can tell a bit but not as much when it comes to meeting that person. Also a good person is not one who has given respect for others but more, or giving something as a gift. Sometimes what people say and yet are missed what was said is the best gift of all.

This thread I find it troubling because it’s like reading or watching the news about bad sh*t that happens. I made it a reason for me not to watch bad sh*t anymore not even watching boxing which is something I did for many years but can-not or no longer watch two people kill each other for entertainment reason but as for self-defense that is a different story. I try to select movies or read that can be useful or watch television especially discovery, history, science and more that can help. As for history there are some bad sh*t but it’s to me useful to learn from our mistakes.

This shooting that happen is a sad thing and I blame all of us because we all live in a world that has no logic in how we live. Creed and more makes me wonder that we have survived this long. Pointing a figure to someone isn’t the solution but only delays our progress in this savage world we live in. Life is too short to fall back into the dark ages and we are heading in that direction when it comes to schools and the progress of learning. I find no logic in how we live, education, health-care and more but mostly creed, power and corruption.

One last thing, people can change and it only need to be practice in doing so and for some it takes a bit longer then others but I truly believe everyone can change there ways if you practice at it no matter what except if you have metal problems that prevents you from changing etc.

FUS1ON
11-15-2009, 06:58 PM
Pardon the O/T post..... SAS you can type the word Shit here and not get censored so there is no need for the *.

OK now we take you back to your regularly scheduled program. :)

Die Hard
11-15-2009, 10:28 PM
Now that was funny ............

Sirc
11-15-2009, 10:44 PM
You can count on me to be the guy to say your Breath smells like shit where as some may just ask, "would you like a tic tac"? It's just the way I am and I am sure my way can use some help but I figure, than you won't know it's me.

Actually I had a nice laugh from this. Just goes to show that BIGG, for all his extreme views, has a sense of humor too. Nice. :thumbs:

Sirc
11-15-2009, 11:00 PM
BIGG, I think I've pretty much said how I feel. Anything more would just be redundant. And I honestly don't have the time to reply to all you have said.

The thread has gone pretty far off topic. Hasan is destined to be fried. I'm pretty sure he's not going to get any leniency, and once he gets out of the hospital he's going to have to deal with the military brig until his trial. I'm guessing he's going to be suffering a bit at the hands of his hosts while he awaits trial. And after he has been tried and sentenced.

Also, cheers for the ex-military civilian police officer that took him down. It takes a lot of guts to stand firm in the middle of a firefight and focus, remember your training, and take care of business. I wish her a speedy recovery.

Pure_Evil
11-15-2009, 11:13 PM
Hasan is destined to be fried.

:thumbs:

SASQUATCH
11-16-2009, 12:18 AM
Pardon the O/T post..... SAS you can type the word Shit here and not get censored so there is no need for the *.

OK now we take you back to your regularly scheduled program. :)

I'm use to writing it in this way for the science forum I participate. I think I do what is best for me thank you for your concern. it's not like I really give a shit anyway. :D

SASQUATCH
11-16-2009, 12:28 AM
Now that was funny ............

Everything is funny to you, you seem to laugh about anything especially that post for me was useless.

Hey Die hard have you read my private message I send you?

If you have and not responded just let me know I can give you a better laugh by saying take me off your clan roaster please. :D

Sirc
11-16-2009, 12:43 AM
I think I am a nice guy. I know I live to do the right thing which was taught to me. I also know I am not always a nice guy and have done bad things. The thing is I would never do anything bad to someone that has not done bad themself. A funny thing happened though I will share. Last year I was going through a lot between my wife being sick and my mother passing among other things. I was talking to my secretary at the time and she was talking about guys she dates. So I was joking with her and said what about a guy like me or something like that. I can't remember the exact words but I do recall her response. Point blank she said "I could never go out with a guy like you". I laughed and asked, what do you mean? She said that I scare the hellout of her. I gave her a weird look as to what the hell do you mean? She told me straight up that some times I seem really nice but when I'm mad she stays clear away. I asked her to explain. She said that girls would probably avoid me out of fear that I would pull there head off their shoulders if they did something wrong. I laughed and said WTF, are you kidding me, this is how you see me? She said I know you are a nice guy but you can be scary at times and it's like walking on egg shells.

To say the least although I was joking with her and laughing, it really ****ed with my head. At the same time laughing, I called my friend Lynda and told her exactly what she was saying. To my suprise, she said the same thing. She said she see's it and also explained that I don't let anyone get close to me and put a guard up. She said those that do know me and are close, I would do anything for at any cost. She also told me that my deep voice and being loud also can make people think of me like that. Of course I was a bit shocked to realize this is how people saw me and trust me when I say this it kind of bothered me. When I got home I explained to my wife about all of this and she just gave me a smirk and a smart ass comment like do you hear some of the things you say to me sometimes? So I smacked her and told her to STFU. Ok I did not do that last thing because for those that knew my wife Goober, Pure Evil Etc, I would not live another day with my Sicilian princess.

I would say for almost a year I tried to change my way or presentation around people. I think I am much better but think maybe the lost of my wife and my health issues has humbled me in a way I have no choice to maybe calm down a bit. The thing is, we can do some things better but we can't change who we are. I have come to terms I may seem to be the meanest and a very evil prick to those that don't know me. I do know that when I die, there are a lot of people that know me and will miss me. I'm cool with that. I bet none of you can imagine how I am in real life with those I love. One thing I would bet is no one will be able to say I F'd them over or screwed them. Again, I can live with myself.

As far as changing your mind, it's not my intention to change yours or anyones mind. I would love to know how you made yours up? As far as the majority goes, I was never a follower but you might be right.

I actually didn't read this until just now. BIGG, that was a very honest and excellent self evaluation. It was pretty damn right on. I can agree with everything you have said even though I haven't met you personally. You and I have had a few private discussions though which I think enlightened both of us as to what kind of person the other is.

I also loved the Sicilian Princess part. It sounds very much like my New Jersey Jewish sister-in-law. She's very much like you in the fact that she says what she thinks, very outspoken, and absolutely doesn't take crap from anyone. And she is one of the most giving and compassionate people I have ever met.

You've gone through a lot of shit BIGG. More than your share. I not sure that I could have handled what you have handled. Good for you, and good for your daughter. I'm pretty sure she's going to grow up to be a force to be reckoned with. In a good way.

I don't agree with you on a lot of things. Some things we do agree on. I guess the key is that when you post, just try to remember that you are actually talking with friends. As a guy who has probably been banned the most times and for long periods, I have to tell you that I've learned to post what I think, and then go back and reread and edit a few times before hitting the "Submit" button. I try to think about how it would sound if my post was someone else's and was directed at me.

I'm still an ornery SOB though! :D

Sirc
11-16-2009, 12:47 AM
Everything is funny to you, you seem to laugh about anything especially that post for me was useless.

Hey Die hard have you read my private message I send you?

If you have and not responded just let me know I can give you a better laugh by saying take me off your clan roaster please. :D

I thought DH was referring to Shogun's post, not yours.

I may have missed something though. Getting old sucks.

SASQUATCH
11-16-2009, 01:01 AM
I thought DH was referring to Shogun's post, not yours.

I may have missed something though. Getting old sucks.

I think both of us getting old.

That was a joke for Die hard, I was j/k with him. I think he knows that if not, he does now. :D

Die Hard
11-16-2009, 10:51 AM
This place is a laugh a second!

No I didn't know you were joking, but I do now?! Sirc was right I was referring to Sho's post.

ME BIGGD01
11-16-2009, 09:07 PM
Looking at the news briefly. Enjoy the links. You voted for him.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2009/11/14/AR2009111402459_pf.html

http://abcnews.go.com/Business/abc-news-exclusive-obama-administration-slashed-60000-jobs/story?id=9095621

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/washington/2009/11/obama-emperor-akihito-japan.html

http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20091116/bs_afp/forexeurope_20091116120712

http://english.pravda.ru/opinion/feedback/16-11-2009/110508-yes_we_noticed-0

FUS1ON
11-16-2009, 09:45 PM
How about we quit hacking on each other's faults as we see them and get back to Hasan? Or I can consider this thread as having run it course and close it.

Sirc
11-16-2009, 10:13 PM
Looking at the news briefly. Enjoy the links. You voted for him.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2009/11/14/AR2009111402459_pf.html

There is no governing body that regulates safety for the subways.

"For Metro, the second-busiest subway system in the nation, the monitoring body is the Tri-State Oversight Committee, which has six members but no employees, office or phone number. It also has no direct regulatory authority over Metro.

As it stands, the Transportation Department also cannot direct subway systems to adopt safety recommendations issued by the National Transportation Safety Board."

It's about time.

http://abcnews.go.com/Business/abc-news-exclusive-obama-administration-slashed-60000-jobs/story?id=9095621

Honesty and transparency? How does the government get criticized for saying, "Wait a minute, these numbers can't be right" and then adjusting job growth downward?

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/washington/2009/11/obama-emperor-akihito-japan.html

Not only was this biased, it's just plain silly. Showing respect is not a bad thing. Nor does it show weakness.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20091116/bs_afp/forexeurope_20091116120712

Isn't this what you wanted? More exports and less imports? Being competitive?

http://english.pravda.ru/opinion/feedback/16-11-2009/110508-yes_we_noticed-0

You've got to be kidding me. What a bunch of right wing propaganda bullshit. This is more like an email that ends with "Send this to 10 people that you know!"

And before you say, "Sirc, did you even read it?" Yes BIGG I read it.

Sirc
11-16-2009, 10:18 PM
How about we quit hacking on each other's faults as we see them and get back to Hasan? Or I can consider this thread as having run it course and close it.

I'd rather you not close it. It's natural for topics to go OT, especially OT topics like this one. The thread will eventually die on it's own anyway. I'd like to see it play out.

Obviously it's your call though.

/bow :)

JIMINATOR
11-16-2009, 11:03 PM
you guys sure he was bowing? I think he might have been checking the other guys package to see if the japanese stereotype was true...

SASQUATCH
11-16-2009, 11:27 PM
This place is a laugh a second!

No I didn't know you were joking, but I do now?! Sirc was right I was referring to Sho's post.

Thank you

Die Hard
11-17-2009, 12:28 AM
Thank youMy pleasure. Oh and I took your advice and also removed you from the Villains roster. :thumbs:

EXEcution
11-17-2009, 01:25 AM
So has the jury reached a verdict?

SASQUATCH
11-17-2009, 01:29 AM
My pleasure. Oh and I took your advice and also removed you from the Villains roster. :thumbs:

Wonderful :loser:

Nitro
11-17-2009, 04:21 AM
I don't know how many times I've said this, but most people (that includes you Danny!) are extremely partisan and biased in their opinions and beliefs. You constantly bash Obama as if he is some sort of demon while barely making a negative remark about Bush, who was just as terrible of a person and president as this current president, just in an ideologically different way.

Don't you get it? Bickering about left or right will never ever solve any of the *real* problems that humanity is facing today. This type of mentality will only further decline our society and implode our country and world if it keeps going. Please, PLEASE, stop being partisan! Stand up for humanity. Remove all political thought from your mind and just be a concerned human being, pointing out the problems no matter where they lie. Yes, it takes some deprogramming from all the mental manipulation that has been inflicted upon us, but it IS possible.

Speaking in an extremist and alarmist manner will only detract from any real concerns or issues that may exist and have you isolated from the rest of the collective mindset but identifying you as a "kook" or some other negatively-minded label. Just look at the "teabaggers" as they are negatively called. Any real issues and concerns (if they exist, that is) are disregarded and thrown away given their extremist and alarmist reactions instead of being rational, level-headed, and well-mannered.

EXEcution
11-17-2009, 07:12 AM
I don't know how many times I've said this, but most people (that includes you Danny!) are extremely partisan and biased in their opinions and beliefs.

I agree/disagree. The reality is that most people have no idea what they are talking about half the time and simply regurgitate what they see on TV or read in the paper or on the internet. People seldom think for themselves. We are always told to think one way or another with a particular emphasis on some kind of fatalistic truth. (i.e. all Muslims are terrorists)

People are too scared, lazy, whatever to rationalize and think and instead rely on these "beliefs" to guide their judgement and behavior. The truth is that as hard as we try, we will never come up with a perfectly right solution for anything. Or to put it simply, we can never be 100% certain of anything. There are simply too many variables. However, we have to compensate for this uncertainty.

We have philosophers and scientists that have written so much about human nature, our relationship with each other and the world. Is it so hard to pick one way of thinking and stick with it?

SASQUATCH
11-17-2009, 07:17 AM
These two last post, have been the best post I have read in months at this GM forum. You both have convincing points.

ME BIGGD01
11-17-2009, 11:03 AM
I don't know how many times I've said this, but most people (that includes you Danny!) are extremely partisan and biased in their opinions and beliefs. You constantly bash Obama as if he is some sort of demon while barely making a negative remark about Bush, who was just as terrible of a person and president as this current president, just in an ideologically different way.

Nitro, Don't ever use me as an example to your bullshit view. This whole post is ****ing retarded coming from you a person that has been so full of shit with everything you say. Don't mix me up with anyone who does not know the difference between Bush and Obama. I would slap the shit out of you for even comparing the two. You are exactly my point when it comes to someone opening their mouth and never having any imput. Just what exactly are you saying? Take your statements and shove them up your ass. You can fool everyone else here to think you are smart enough, just not me.

Don't you get it? Bickering about left or right will never ever solve any of the *real* problems that humanity is facing today. This type of mentality will only further decline our society and implode our country and world if it keeps going. Please, PLEASE, stop being partisan! Stand up for humanity. Remove all political thought from your mind and just be a concerned human being, pointing out the problems no matter where they lie. Yes, it takes some deprogramming from all the mental manipulation that has been inflicted upon us, but it IS possible.

Bickering? Left or right? That seems to be the sides you people are fighting about, not me. While I can discuss the bads about Bush I can also discuss the differences. People like you who think they have some sort of higher being as better than every one else but I would bet you are white trash on some social program that I bitch about.

Speaking in an extremist and alarmist manner will only detract from any real concerns or issues that may exist and have you isolated from the rest of the collective mindset but identifying you as a "kook" or some other negatively-minded label. Just look at the "teabaggers" as they are negatively called. Any real issues and concerns (if they exist, that is) are disregarded and thrown away given their extremist and alarmist reactions instead of being rational, level-headed, and well-mannered.

Nitro, anything you say in this forum will most likely be looked and viewed as spam. You try to start problems and make yourself out to be something you are not. This entire post is exactly my point. Only a moron would use the term teabaggers against people that are standing up. Of course you would call them or anyone who goes against the Governement an extremist. Your mentality would still have the Brits running us.

Regardless of all that, like usual, where is your thoughts regarding anything? Oh, is it better you stand on the fence and make judgements on either side?

ME BIGGD01
11-17-2009, 11:17 AM
I agree/disagree. The reality is that most people have no idea what they are talking about half the time and simply regurgitate what they see on TV or read in the paper or on the internet. People seldom think for themselves. We are always told to think one way or another with a particular emphasis on some kind of fatalistic truth. (i.e. all Muslims are terrorists)

EXE, if you look back at my posts, you will see what you said is exactly what I have been saying when it comes to most people not knowing what they are talking about and how it frustrates me when debating anything. It's why I ask for someone to show me what they see and change my opinion. It's exactly my point when in discussion with anyone that I can talk about the bads of Bush. Because people have seen me take his side on things, I pretty much balked at the other persons discussions as to push blame strictly on him. Now I would love to have a conversation with anyone here that can uphold one regarding the differences. It's not like I am some Archie Bunker talking about things. I follow politics and the laws very much. Can you imagine how I feel when someone tells me to give Obama at least a year or hear that he's just got in to office, give him a chance? When I hear someone say such a thing, I can see that such person is not really paying attention to anything and they rely on what the news tells them.

People are too scared, lazy, whatever to rationalize and think and instead rely on these "beliefs" to guide their judgement and behavior. The truth is that as hard as we try, we will never come up with a perfectly right solution for anything. Or to put it simply, we can never be 100% certain of anything. There are simply too many variables. However, we have to compensate for this uncertainty.

I would go with just plain lazy. I believe people in general want what's best for the country but are too lazy to do anything about it. There is too much of keeping with the Jones's in this country. There is too much let the Government take care of it. The same mentality that got this country in this mess where as now the Governement has all control and tells you what and what not. Of course my views are radical because it's against the constitution. I mean how easy is it to bring that up and read it and compare to what is going on? We now live in a country where you get rewarded for doing nothing that makes the country better. What does that lead us to? How do our children fit in to such a world?

We have philosophers and scientists that have written so much about human nature, our relationship with each other and the world. Is it so hard to pick one way of thinking and stick with it?

Scientists and philosphers are probably the same as what ever they come up with is usually for that moment. It's why I really don't depend on it. Do I think it's important? Yes but not to live by. I prefer common sense any day. Anyone to rely on anything that becomes obsolete is in my book heading for disaster.

Die Hard
11-17-2009, 11:26 AM
Nitro, Your mentality would still have the Brits running us.Sounds like an absolutely spiffingly good idea to me. :P

ME BIGGD01
11-17-2009, 11:30 AM
These two last post, have been the best post I have read in months at this GM forum. You both have convincing points.

I am curious to know what was convincing? I did not see a point in either post unless I missed it. It seems that Exe was just responding to Nitro's post which originally said nothing. I guess I want to know what in Nitro's post has any relevance to the point? He actually made no point other than to bring up Bush in a time where Bush has nothing to do with it. It seems like the point he made was no matter what Obama does, because Bush was bad in his eyes, it does not matter. Of course I await what you saw in his post that you liked.

One thing is for sure. Today we can see this not only just a political challenge but a class war. Today there is a side that is looking for hand outs as if the Governement is going to help them. The class that breaks their ass everyday just to put food on their plates, and the class that runs business and provides the class before it to be able to put food on their plates. There is a difference in those classes that brings my point of be awrded for doing nothing. I guess it is the same when it comes to the schools today where they have all the kids winning and no one loses. Not sure if any parents notice that happening but it's why the genarations are the way they are...Weak!

ME BIGGD01
11-17-2009, 11:31 AM
Sounds like an absolutely spiffingly good idea to me. :P

Lol. actually I don't think you would prefer those times either.

SASQUATCH
11-17-2009, 05:26 PM
This is what I was interested bigg’s maybe this would help a bit because as far as the main subject I rather stay out of it.

By Nitro
Any real issues and concerns (if they exist, that is) are disregarded and thrown away given their extremist and alarmist reactions instead of being rational, level-headed, and well-mannered.

By Execution

By Bigg's
Scientists and philosophers are probably the same as whatever they come up with is usually for that moment. It's why I really don't depend on it. Do I think it's important? Yes but not to live by. I prefer common sense any day. Anyone to rely on anything that becomes obsolete is in my book heading for disaster.

The last statement you said is important and it carries a big weight for this world we live in because it can mean a lot of things and a reminder of things that have to change.

Nick
11-17-2009, 06:06 PM
indeed! Nitro's post seems EXTREMELY clear to me! and very correct!

Nitro
11-17-2009, 07:18 PM
I'm sorry you feel that way Danny. Since you regard my posts as spam, I will cease to post in this topic and voicing my subjective perception of reality since you believe I have no right to voice my opinions. I can only handle a certain amount of your negativity before it would shift my posts to the negative end of the spectrum, which I rather not have happen. Good day.

ME BIGGD01
11-17-2009, 08:05 PM
There is no governing body that regulates safety for the subways.

"For Metro, the second-busiest subway system in the nation, the monitoring body is the Tri-State Oversight Committee, which has six members but no employees, office or phone number. It also has no direct regulatory authority over Metro.

As it stands, the Transportation Department also cannot direct subway systems to adopt safety recommendations issued by the National Transportation Safety Board."

It's about time.

This is not a job or the job of the Federal Gov.

Honesty and transparency? How does the government get criticized for saying, "Wait a minute, these numbers can't be right" and then adjusting job growth downward?

Not only was this biased, it's just plain silly. Showing respect is not a bad thing. Nor does it show weakness.

No American leader shall bow down to any other leader. There are other ways to show respect. Of course Obama shows he is weak and Un-American and definetly not intended to lead but destroy.

Isn't this what you wanted? More exports and less imports? Being competitive?

I want America to get back to Manufacturing. We already pay high prices as if the stuff was made here. No need for any company to make billions while Americans are not getting the quality of product along with the job to do it. Our lead in technology is all we have at this point.

You've got to be kidding me. What a bunch of right wing propaganda bullshit. This is more like an email that ends with "Send this to 10 people that you know!"

LOL--You know that site is bias against America but it is a good read once in awhile to get the other side. They are not right wing. They are trully no wing and hate America. I was rather shocked to see such an article about Obama. I go in with an open mind everytime I click their site. Read their forums and see how the other side thinks. Those are real people also but definetly not in our zone.

And before you say, "Sirc, did you even read it?" Yes BIGG I read it.

I am shocked you have not seen what my point was. Maybe you did but what I find strang is these sites that I posted links to usually have a bias toward Obama. I am seeing a change in the reporting which honestly scares me because when people actually get a dose to what's going on there will be a lot of panic. I also notice more and more of these job reportings were made up and no jobs were saved or created. This is scary because no one will actually know what the true numbers are when it comes to the jobless. I honestly feel it will hit like a ton of bricks where people will wake up and see they have nothing. They can print money for only so long. Other nations will not put up with the scheme and I believe
e China actually called on it. To think they are dumb is foolish I think. What sucks more is with everything going on and the holiday season soon to be here, what happens when the slow season starts? Lets say Febuary-April?? I honestly believe that we have yet to feel what is coming and trust me when I say, I believe it is coming.

ME BIGGD01
11-17-2009, 08:11 PM
I'm sorry you feel that way Danny. Since you regard my posts as spam, I will cease to post in this topic and voicing my subjective perception of reality since you believe I have no right to voice my opinions. I can only handle a certain amount of your negativity before it would shift my posts to the negative end of the spectrum, which I rather not have happen. Good day.

I ready your posts as spam because you don't put in to the conversation. I made that clear already. Why must you always take it as peopel are just choosing a party rather than looking at the results? Everyone has a right to voice their opinions. You can do so as much as you want as I do. I'm not special but will call it as I see it as that is my opinion. Hell, I would be shocked for once if you actually discussed the problem rather a problem of another problem you feel is the problem.

Do you think Obama is doing a good job? Do you think the economy is doing better? If you think Bush wa sthe cause of it. please explain how. What has either of them done that you like or dislike?

Anyone can sit on the fence and point at others views but where are yours?

ME BIGGD01
11-17-2009, 08:14 PM
indeed! Nitro's post seems EXTREMELY clear to me! and very correct!

Again, the exact same thing!!!!!!! What was clear? What was correct?

I can see you people giving a food review by saying MMMMM or yuck. Maybe this i sthe waythe younger generation communicates. Maybe they have to be this simple. Wow that is even sadder than I thought.

He Is Legend
11-17-2009, 09:39 PM
I ****ing hate the emo kids

MORGANA
11-17-2009, 10:26 PM
Man, your reply on Nitros post is extremly not nice.Everyone should behave even you dont share same views. Discrimination based on human color skin, religion, age, gender, national origin etc. is wrong view...

MORGANA
11-17-2009, 10:27 PM
I ****ing hate the emo kids

I <3 emo kids ! :P

(off topic)

Sirc
11-17-2009, 11:26 PM
I have to wonder why this thread is being messed with. First Shogun threatens to shut it down, and then he (or whoever) stickies the thread and changes the thread name to insure that it becomes pure spam.

It would have been nice if it were just left alone. Then again I can understand why it's more important that GM has yet another thread where people post single smilies. Yes sir, you can't have enough of those kind of threads.

Bingo
11-17-2009, 11:37 PM
Wasn't me that changed it. But yeah I agree, we don't need another random spam thread. We have enough of those.

So who changed it?

FUS1ON
11-18-2009, 12:21 AM
Call 911, we have a whiner that needs a Whaaaaaaaabance lol

Geeez it's not like the thread was about the original topic anymore and like a thread title matters HERE ... PFFT!

SASQUATCH
11-18-2009, 12:36 AM
I have to wonder why this thread is being messed with. First Shogun threatens to shut it down, and then he (or whoever) stickies the thread and changes the thread name to insure that it becomes pure spam.

It would have been nice if it were just left alone. Then again I can understand why it's more important that GM has yet another thread where people post single smilies. Yes sir, you can't have enough of those kind of threads.

Sirc More like our rights has been rule out by the GM PATRIOT Act. LOL

I'm going to hear hell for that statement. Doh!:eek:

Sirc
11-18-2009, 12:39 AM
Call 911, we have a whiner that needs a Whaaaaaaaabance lol

Geeez it's not like the thread was about the original topic anymore and like a thread title matters HERE ... PFFT!

Nice one. Because acting like a 13 year old forum Nazi is in GM's best interest. Good luck with that.

EXEcution
11-18-2009, 12:41 AM
Ah good old GM!

Goober
11-18-2009, 12:54 AM
So the question remains.
Was Major what's his name a
1. Disgruntled employee?
2. Closet nutjob that finally snapped?
3. Disgruntled employee that was drafted into Al Qaeda?
4. Sleeper agent for Al Qaeda?

I'm leaning towards #3 myself....but's that's because I'm a disgruntled closet GM troll who likes the drama that occurs here from time to time.
PS....Danny ain't kidding when he says that he wouldn't dare piss off his Sicilian Princess (God rest her beautiful soul). I'm pretty sure the Godfather kissed her ring.

JIMINATOR
11-18-2009, 01:24 AM
the dude was nothing but a wanna-be with a grudge. you give al qaeda too much credit, just like the rest of the government, in imagining a few cave dwellers is a "national threat" that required spending a trillion dollars + in order to fix.

FUS1ON
11-18-2009, 02:23 AM
If I may interrupt you self-anointed Dr. Phils from your psychoanalyzing session on each other which has not accomplished jack shit other than to alienate Nitro from posting his opinions ... Pffft yeah THAT discussion was real productive.

Anyways back to the ORIGINAL topic (which BTW still has tons on mileage left in it but no one seems to talk about it since the thread has gone OT ... as usual) Hasan's lawyer is saying that Hasan is paralyzed and may never walk again. I doubt he will never see the needle or whatever method they would had used on him now.
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/2009/11/13/2009-11-13_alleged_ft_hood_gunman.html

The media keeps using the term "Alleged Ft. Hood gunman" and yeah I know, "Innocent until proven guilty" bla bla bla that SoB did it. Wheel that mofo into the court room and lets get to it. Someone is footing the bill on the SoB's medical bills and it's sure not him.

Also .... Someone screwed the pooch and didn't act on "Alleged" (there is that word again) information they had about him because he was a Muslim and didn't want to hear the profiling bullshit. We have become too politically correct or scared to speak up at times on certain things, well look what it got us.

The Army has said they believe Hasan acted alone. Faced with reports that the FBI knew Hasan had been in contact with a radical Islamic imam in Yemen and that he may have attempted to convert U.S. soldiers to Islam, President Obama has ordered a review of all intelligence related to the troubled Army shrink be preserved and reviewed.

The first results are due Nov. 30. Members of Congress are also pressing for a full investigation into why Hasan was not detected and stopped. A Senate hearing is scheduled for next week.

Rep. Peter Hoekstra, the top Republican on the House Intelligence Committee confirmed this week that the U.S. government knew of 10 to 20 e-mails between Hasan and a radical imam, beginning in December 2008.

Months before the shootings, doctors and staff overseeing Hasan's training at Walter Reed Medical Center characterized him as lazy and a mediocre student who often was belligent with classmates in his strong religious views. Some questioned Hasan's sympathies and whether he would be more aligned with Muslims fighting U.S. troops.

There also was some concern about whether he should continue to serve in the military. But they saw no signs of mental problems or risk factors that would predict violent behavior, officials said.

JIMINATOR
11-18-2009, 04:11 AM
little factoids like the "fbi knew" can be deceptive. What might not be said is that they may have had hundreds of thousands of similar factoids. They may get investigated as possible with the focus placed on those that seem to be the most credible. This after the fact witch hunt is ludicrous, especially by the same people "who knew" that the housing industry was at risk of exploding, and not by a few sources either, and ignored it or did nothing.

Pure_Evil
11-18-2009, 04:40 AM

wasn't me, I rarely pull out my hall monitor badge :rolleyes:

So the question remains.
Was Major what's his name a
1. Disgruntled employee?
2. Closet nutjob that finally snapped?
3. Disgruntled employee that was drafted into Al Qaeda?
4. Sleeper agent for Al Qaeda?

I'll choose # 5, a not soon enough dead traitor to his country and fellow human beings!:down:

SASQUATCH
11-18-2009, 12:54 PM
If I may interrupt you self-anointed Dr. Phils from your psychoanalyzing session on each other which has not accomplished jack shit other than to alienate Nitro from posting his opinions ... Pffft yeah THAT discussion was real productive.

Anyways back to the ORIGINAL topic (which BTW still has tons on mileage left in it but no one seems to talk about it since the thread has gone OT ... as usual) Hasan's lawyer is saying that Hasan is paralyzed and may never walk again. I doubt he will never see the needle or whatever method they would had used on him now.
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/2009/11/13/2009-11-13_alleged_ft_hood_gunman.html

The media keeps using the term "Alleged Ft. Hood gunman" and yeah I know, "Innocent until proven guilty" bla bla bla that SoB did it. Wheel that mofo into the court room and lets get to it. Someone is footing the bill on the SoB's medical bills and it's sure not him.

Also .... Someone screwed the pooch and didn't act on "Alleged" (there is that word again) information they had about him because he was a Muslim and didn't want to hear the profiling bullshit. We have become too politically correct or scared to speak up at times on certain things, well look what it got us.

Rep. Peter Hoekstra, the top Republican on the House Intelligence Committee confirmed this week that the U.S. government knew of 10 to 20 e-mails between Hasan and a radical imam, beginning in December 2008.

If this is accurate then they should have stop him immediately or at least investigated him on the spot. This you can not let go or ignore, it has to be looked into the minute it was reviled and investigated.

This could have been prevented, the killing by Hasan.

ME BIGGD01
11-18-2009, 03:11 PM
I was just thinking, if I end up crippled and have the ability to at least tap my fingers, you are all ****ed!!!!

Anyone want to start talking about the swine flu?

My daughter was sick the past couple of days and I imagine it runs through every parents head that their child risks this. I think the Governement is spreading these diseases or maybe it's the illegals bringing it in. I do not believe in the flu shots either. How many times have people got the wrong shot? I am listening to REM "It's the end of the world as we know it" right now mp3 as I type this.:D

FUS1ON
11-18-2009, 03:57 PM
^^^^
http://www.inquisitr.com/46934/flu-shot-hoax-girl-revisited/

FUS1ON
11-18-2009, 06:41 PM
wasn't me, I rarely pull out my hall monitor badge :rolleyes:

We know! Just in case you didn't know, you won't lose any popularity points with the members by banning the occasional Ad Spammer.

Pure_Evil
11-18-2009, 07:35 PM
We know! Just in case you didn't know, you won't lose any popularity points with the members by banning the occasional Ad Spammer.

Like I care about being "popular" :rolleyes:

There some people though I'd like to ban.... :devil:

ME BIGGD01
11-18-2009, 08:43 PM
I had it for a little over a week, came and gone like the regluar flu. and DONT get flu shots or this will happen!!http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mScGC7nFDxM

WTF? :eek:
It almost looked fake. I don't know what I would do if that happened to my daughter. I mean What I would do first.

Death Engineer
11-18-2009, 11:02 PM
Was she krumping?

EXEcution
11-19-2009, 04:54 AM
Was she krumping?

Looks like it. :confused: (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YQyf0hcqbmY)

PJ'l_Master
11-19-2009, 10:03 AM
WTF? :eek:
It almost looked fake. I don't know what I would do if that happened to my daughter. I mean What I would do first.
Roughly two weeks better she went from that to seeming just fine?

couldnt seem more fake.

http://www.desireejennings.com/

Die Hard
11-19-2009, 02:08 PM
Where would we all be in a world without controvesy?

FUS1ON
11-19-2009, 06:19 PM
^^^^
http://www.inquisitr.com/46934/flu-shot-hoax-girl-revisited/

I guess some of you didn't hit that

Grimmy
11-20-2009, 12:10 AM
I like cookies n milk! :)

Gun Element
11-20-2009, 01:21 AM
I had it for a little over a week, came and gone like the regluar flu. and DONT get flu shots or this will happen!!http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mScGC7nFDxM

lol, the fact that this is something that occurs 1:1000000 and to encourage peoplet to avoid the shot, but I've read on a couple sites that its higher than that is not something to be concerned about. You have a 1:10000 chance of dying from the flu. I'd take the shot.

I dont take the flu shot, but I do think it's for the better. The less people ill, the less its spread.

At least she's doing better :P

Pure_Evil
11-20-2009, 03:20 AM
I got both flu shots, well, one shot, one nasal mist. No problems at all, & I was working double shifts & trying to sleep a little during the day. My system was about as weak as it gets. No ill effects.:thumbs:

OUTLAWS Tip
11-20-2009, 03:30 AM
I've never gotten the shots. I think I had the Flu last year and each year I debate gettting a shot. I hate needles so I probably won't be getting it this year either. LOL

I used a little squirt last year from a bottle of one of those hand sanitizers that was sitting around at work. I think it was a day later I got sick. I figured all the damn sick people were using it and the outside of the bottle was tainted. Last time I'll ever use that stuff. Personally I think you are better off with some of those germs. It makes your body stronger as it gets used to fighting off germs. I do wash my hands a few times a day but that is the extent of my regiment.
:D

JIMINATOR
11-20-2009, 03:58 AM
the last time I got a flu shot I became sick for two weeks. despite the reassurances that it is all made from inert material i'll pass.