merkwannabe
11-16-2009, 06:06 AM
Begin.

FUS1ON
11-16-2009, 06:15 AM
Chico's latest grandchild came into the world Friday

merkwannabe
11-16-2009, 06:25 AM
Well, a big congrats goes to my old Sam-sparring partner Chico. Very exciting, I imagine.

OUTLAWS CHICO
11-16-2009, 06:30 AM
Thanks guys she is a lill baby girl !!!!!!!!!

PJ'l_Master
11-16-2009, 09:58 AM
Enlisted in the Navy a few months ago, and waiting to leave for basic in April. :)

Die Hard
11-16-2009, 10:55 AM
Got Divorced, met a multi millionairess, fell in love and had 18 months of unashamed indulgence. Now dumped and feeling glum!

Pure_Evil
11-16-2009, 12:32 PM
Got Divorced, met a multi millionairess, fell in love and had 18 months of unashamed indulgence. Now dumped and feeling glum!
http://bestsmileys.com/hugging/1.gif

Death Engineer
11-16-2009, 04:22 PM
Back in the house market as our home will not contain the force that is DE's kids (w/ #4 on the way).

FUS1ON
11-16-2009, 08:17 PM
Thanks PJ

merkwannabe
11-17-2009, 08:46 AM
Enlisted in the Navy a few months ago, and waiting to leave for basic in April. :)That's awesome. Are you getting in good shape so pt won't be completely killer? Do you have a skill you are pursuing? Are you going in as an officer?

merkwannabe
11-17-2009, 08:49 AM
Also..what made you choose the navy?

merkwannabe
11-17-2009, 08:52 AM
Are you serious? Wow.. That's quite the adventure. Glum, huh? I'm sorry. Don't feel glum.

merkwannabe
11-17-2009, 08:55 AM
Back in the house market as our home will not contain the force that is DE's kids (w/ #4 on the way).I hear now is a good time to buy houses.

PJ'l_Master
11-17-2009, 10:04 AM
That's awesome. Are you getting in good shape so pt won't be completely killer? Do you have a skill you are pursuing? Are you going in as an officer?

Nah, being an officer requires a college degree or a recommendation from like a senator or representative, so it'll just be enlisted for me :(

Im trying to get in shape while trying not to get hurt at work, which is part of the reason for enlisting (very physically strenuous work for 8 hours a day is taking its toll on my back). I also chose the navy cause it just felt like the best fit for me really. I mean really, check out this video! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S8_DOOmHQgI

The rate im pursuing is the Advanced Electronics / Computers Field which you can read about here http://usmilitary.about.com/od/enlistedjob1/a/aecf.htm

Die Hard
11-17-2009, 10:54 AM
Are you serious? Wow.. That's quite the adventure. Glum, huh? I'm sorry. Don't feel glum.Yep, very serious. But hold the front page. I got a phone call from her last night and it's all on again!!!! I'm flying back out to Dubai tonight :)

Wish me luck :wave:

PJ'l_Master
11-17-2009, 07:57 PM
Yep, very serious. But hold the front page. I got a phone call from her last night and it's all on again!!!! I'm flying back out to Dubai tonight :)

wow! good luck, i hope i get to go to dubai sometime

Suicidal
11-17-2009, 09:28 PM
Finally got an on-campus job (which is tough to do here)! I settled for being a tutor in Astronomy and most math courses from "intro-level" up to Linear Algebra and Calculus 3.

ME BIGGD01
11-18-2009, 03:13 PM
Yep, very serious. But hold the front page. I got a phone call from her last night and it's all on again!!!! I'm flying back out to Dubai tonight :)

The least you could do is post some pictures of her naked for us GM's. :)

ME BIGGD01
11-18-2009, 03:15 PM
Back in the house market as our home will not contain the force that is DE's kids (w/ #4 on the way).

Holy wow DE, congrats. I am so happy for you and your family. I can imagine you needing a new house. If you keep it up, you will need a shoe.:thumbs:

FUS1ON
11-18-2009, 04:03 PM
Finally got an on-campus job (which is tough to do here)! I settled for being a tutor in Astronomy and most math courses from "intro-level" up to Linear Algebra and Calculus 3.

Damn you must be a Brainiac :)

EXEcution
11-18-2009, 05:25 PM

Team me some Linear Calculus plz. I never got that far.

Death Engineer
11-18-2009, 11:00 PM
<high fives fellow nerds>

Suicidal
11-18-2009, 11:11 PM
Damn you must be a Brainiac :)

Smart enough to get the one job that doesn't work weekends or breaks!

*high five*

merkwannabe
11-21-2009, 08:18 AM
Nah, being an officer requires a college degree or a recommendation from like a senator or representative, so it'll just be enlisted for me :(

Im trying to get in shape while trying not to get hurt at work, which is part of the reason for enlisting (very physically strenuous work for 8 hours a day is taking its toll on my back). I also chose the navy cause it just felt like the best fit for me really. I mean really, check out this video! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S8_DOOmHQgI

The rate im pursuing is the Advanced Electronics / Computers Field which you can read about here http://usmilitary.about.com/od/enlistedjob1/a/aecf.htm
Sounds pretty sweet. You definitely come off as an intelligent individual, so you will likely have no trouble advancing! good luck