PDA

View Full Version : Guys with GF's: Do you think my gf's Key Cupboard is abnormally large

EricC
11-18-2009, 05:08 PM
My gf has a key cupboard she got her friend to make for her. It holds about 25 keys and looks like the attached picture but larger and labeled "Tracey's Princess Case"

I am beginning to think she has gone a bit crazy though. It was originally only holding three keys (her room so I couldn't go in if she is busy, the apartment door and her safe) but now it is holding so much more.

This morning I tried to use the hot water for a shower, but the knob was locked. I called her and she told me I need her permission to shower like that, and she decided today I didn't deserve it so she locked it. She is also talking about putting a lock on my door so I don't walk around the apartment and make noise when she is studying. It makes sense though, she pays most of the rent and does deserve to do well in school... but some how I don't think she will let me do the same to her when I am allowed to go to school when she is done her degree.

Here are more key examples: fridge, TV cabinet, computer cabinet, her diary, her panty drawer.

So do you guys think she has too many? She told me the norm is about 10 keys but she needs more for special circumstances. How many does your gf have?

EXEcution
11-18-2009, 05:21 PM
What the hell!!?!?!

Zed
11-18-2009, 05:26 PM
What the hell!!?!?!

this.

Nick
11-18-2009, 06:07 PM
these used to be clever :P

Nitro
11-18-2009, 06:07 PM
Eric, I can always count on you for some lulz :P

FUS1ON
11-18-2009, 06:42 PM
Happy B'day

PJ'l_Master
11-18-2009, 07:54 PM
Retarded troll is retarded.

JIMINATOR
11-18-2009, 09:14 PM
This being the internets, you can find anything, and as it happens I have the answer to your specific question

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20090531211957AAn1P62

Best Answer - Chosen by Voters
There is a saying that a person's level of importance in the world directly corresponds to the number of keys that they have on their key chain.

This woman is obviously someone very special to you, what I would recommend doing is getting a key to her princess box and adding keys secretly at every chance you get! Make sure that they are the same kind she already has, and make sure to keep your key copies a SECRET! You can add hundreds of keys to her box to help her increase her importance!

Also, it will take her longer to find the keys to lock everything. The longer it takes her to find the correct keys, the more quality time you will be able to spend listening to her through your bedroom door!

Suicidal
11-18-2009, 11:15 PM
If you look at the reasons for the keys, it obviously has the meaning "You're fat." Well, "abnormally large" that is.

Zed
11-20-2009, 01:17 AM
This being the internets, you can find anything, and as it happens I have the answer to your specific question

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20090531211957AAn1P62

Best Answer - Chosen by Voters
There is a saying that a person's level of importance in the world directly corresponds to the number of keys that they have on their key chain.

This woman is obviously someone very special to you, what I would recommend doing is getting a key to her princess box and adding keys secretly at every chance you get! Make sure that they are the same kind she already has, and make sure to keep your key copies a SECRET! You can add hundreds of keys to her box to help her increase her importance!

Also, it will take her longer to find the keys to lock everything. The longer it takes her to find the correct keys, the more quality time you will be able to spend listening to her through your bedroom door!
i lol'd irl, how'd you find that ?

EXEcution
11-20-2009, 01:27 AM
i lol'd irl, how'd you find that ?

Google can do some amazing things.

It's also very difficult to come up with original content.