PDA

View Full Version : What I'd like to know is...

Sirc
12-11-2009, 02:34 AM
...why the hell the Russians are launching a missile from a sub so very close to Norway the day before Obama was going to arrive?

http://us.cnn.com/2009/WORLD/europe/12/10/norway.ufo.light/index.html

The little shit-brains not only did something controversial, but they managed to demonstrate to the world how much they fail in this particular demonstration. I wouldn't be surprised if they sunk their own sub in the process.

ME BIGGD01
12-11-2009, 07:07 AM
...why the hell the Russians are launching a missile from a sub so very close to Norway the day before Obama was going to arrive?

http://us.cnn.com/2009/WORLD/europe/12/10/norway.ufo.light/index.html

The little shit-brains not only did something controversial, but they managed to demonstrate to the world how much they fail in this particular demonstration. I wouldn't be surprised if they sunk their own sub in the process.

I have said it many times the past few years that Russia is behind of a lot of what is going on in this World. The funny this is they denied they were missle testing along with mentioned that they would have to report such tests to Norway.

While I can accept Russia as an enemy to America and the Cold War was just put on ice, I think we need a President with balls like R.R. running this country. No one F'd with him.

A quote from R.R. "Trust but confirm"

Sirc
12-11-2009, 11:42 PM
I have said it many times the past few years that Russia is behind of a lot of what is going on in this World. The funny this is they denied they were missle testing along with mentioned that they would have to report such tests to Norway.

While I can accept Russia as an enemy to America and the Cold War was just put on ice, I think we need a President with balls like R.R. running this country. No one F'd with him.

A quote from R.R. "Trust but confirm"

Talking about balls, what really surprises me is how staunchly France is standing up against the spread of Islamic practices. They've already banned head scarves in school, along with other overt religious symbols and clothing, and now they are saying that any Islamic man who forces his wife to wear the full head to toe burka (the thing with complete coverage with mesh in front of the eyes so the woman can sorta still see) will not be granted citizenship.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/8113778.stm

"It will not be welcome on French soil," he said." We cannot accept, in our country, women imprisoned behind a mesh, cut off from society, deprived of all identity. That is not the French republic's idea of women's dignity."

Friggin eh! Good for the French. I'd like to see this "just say no" policy spread to other countries.

MORGANA
12-12-2009, 01:27 PM
I would greeting this about "banning burka" in all europa countries!

Ra\/en
12-13-2009, 08:33 AM
Oh, so that's what that spiral was. I heard about it the day it happened. There was quite a bit of speculation about it. Various aluminum foil hat conspiracies going on.

Nitro
12-15-2009, 07:12 PM
So I just saw this news story and the accompanying videos/pictures and I think someone with the brain of a newt could see that this was not a missile. Unless it's created using some bizarre physics that we don't know about, I cannot see how a blue beam projecting towards an area in the sky, at the end of which is a massive perfectly-symmetrical rotating spiral morphing into a black hole-esque type of visualization can be a missile. But excuse me if I am not so fast to believe what Astrophysicist X has to say. Show me a "missile" with the same exact scenario that occurred on that fateful December night and then I will look into the fantasy of this being a missile. What is it? I haven't a clue, but I will not be a simpleton when it defies logic and reason.

This video is quite telling, even by an amateur eye: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nlfMEvnmPAA

JIMINATOR
12-15-2009, 07:40 PM
how can it happen? say a missle is flying through the atmosphere. it developes a small leak on the side. too small to make it explode, however gas escapes. this causes a rotation. with vapor spewing out the side of a moving object you get a spiral. Add to that a light source, perhaps the moon, or city lights below, that are being reflected/refracted back to everyone. Now you have OMG!!! AN ALIEN SHIP!!!

EXEcution
12-15-2009, 07:56 PM
It's gotta be aliens man....

Nitro
12-15-2009, 11:05 PM
Nobody said anything about aliens. At the most, it could have been a torsion physics experiment using holographic simulators and extremely low frequency waves. But then again, sure, let's call it a rocket and have everyone forget about it :P

SASQUATCH
12-21-2009, 05:09 PM
A Low Electrical frequency wave, we have them in our brains too btw and you will find them at most at North or South of the earth and space. Relax it’s not aliens or missiles and most of all an invasion. LOL

Just got back from my trip and this was so funny to read.

Nitro
01-15-2010, 05:42 PM
Norway Time Hole “Leak” Plunges Northern Hemisphere Into Chaos

http://www.daily.pk/norway-time-hole-%E2%80%9Cleak%E2%80%9D-plunges-northern-hemisphere-into-chaos-14311/

....we're f***ed

Suicidal
01-15-2010, 07:41 PM
I love the disclaimer at the bottom.

Nitro
01-16-2010, 02:06 AM
haha :P

FUS1ON
01-16-2010, 05:08 AM
Interesting read, i'm not saying if that was true or false but there is no telling how much stuff like that gets published around the world and people believe it.

Nitro
01-16-2010, 01:07 PM
Agreed. I just wish people were upfront and honest about things that occur that affect us all :(

Goober
01-16-2010, 02:20 PM
Agreed. I just wish people were upfront and honest about things that occur that affect us all :(

Did you just say that out loud?

Sorry....couldn't resist:D

Nitro
01-17-2010, 01:24 AM
Did you just say that out loud?

Sorry....couldn't resist:D

Ohh Goober, you know that online drama enactments do not fall under this category since they are created solely for the amusement of self and others ;)