PDA

View Full Version : Saints To The SuperBowl!!

Bingo
01-25-2010, 12:22 PM
I know we have quite a few Outlaws that are from Looosiana as it is so congrats!

Saints take it in OT and are headed to a Colts / Saints Superbowl!!

I just wish the Jets had continued to play football after the first quarter. I really wanted to see them go all the way but for some reason they stopped playing after being up 17 points. Jerks.

But yeah - congrats Saints! What a great game! :thumbs:

Grimmy
01-25-2010, 02:15 PM
I saw part of the NO vs MN game and well I hate Brett Farve, so I was very happy. I think it's going to be a great super bowl, and well I root for both of them!

FUS1ON
01-25-2010, 06:40 PM
I may live in La. but i've been a Vikes fan since day one and the Vikes were robbed IMO. That dumbass ref calling PI when the ball wasn't even catch able basically handed the win to N.O.

The Vikes played well enough to win and just shitty enough to give it away. They whipped the Saint asses everywhere except on the scoreboard where it counts. Now it's time to pull for my #2 team .... Go Saints :D

BTW We have a sports section for topics like this but **** it ... who cares anymore.

HAMMER
01-25-2010, 09:51 PM
Well, in a contrary view...I think passing out of a 3rd and 8 and risking an interception in the first place while only 52+- yards from the posts was dumb as shit. I think Favre should have done what he did the previous 6 plays and handed it to the RB to ground out just a couple more yards and then let that kicker earn his pay. They could have won there, but made a dumb decision IMO.

HAMMER
01-25-2010, 11:13 PM
EXACTLY! Well put Term :)

FUS1ON
01-26-2010, 11:04 PM
Yeah he screwed the pooch there for sure.

Bingo
01-28-2010, 12:32 PM
And in a game as close and tight as that game was, all too often the win will boil down to who makes the first mistake. And it pretty much did in that one too.