PDA

View Full Version : Tiger Woods 10 Beta

Seriously Stoned
02-11-2010, 04:00 AM
Does anyone here play this game?http://tigerwoodsonline.ea.com/play if So let me know.My name is wwisdom64. Games kinda cool cause no download, it's free(so far) and you can play in tournaments against others or just go out in groups

chouderlaughs
02-11-2010, 07:33 AM
does this iteration have a different girl for each hole?

He Is Legend
02-11-2010, 07:51 AM
this is sick !

FUS1ON
02-11-2010, 04:53 PM
I used to play TW a bunch and in the ladders at the TWC site when it was around, we had a league here at one time .... I registered for the beta.

Rootbeer_Kid is my nick

Grimmy
02-17-2010, 08:33 AM
Is this game rated M for mature?? Hehe

FUS1ON
02-17-2010, 04:18 PM
This game is realistic as hell, but the PO'd club wielding woman chasing the Black SUV around on the 9th hole was a bit much. :P

Seriously though, I like this game a lot, it looks fantastic ..... BUT 'occasionally' I get this lag in the video and when it happens during when trying to hit and it screws up your shot big time. I updated my video card's drivers and thought that had fixed it but after a few days, the 'occasional' lag is back. I don't see anything much on their forum about this other than suggesting to clear your browser cache.

Seriously Stoned
02-20-2010, 07:24 AM
I haven't experienced much lag at all occasionally a little hick up but nothing major. You must play at a high peak time or something

FUS1ON
02-20-2010, 04:47 PM
Doing this right before each round has helped *knock on wood*, Do a Ctrl+Shift+Delete in Firefox, set time range to Everything and checking Cache.

I'm wanting to find this on the Wii, it is supposed to have 27 courses on it.

FUS1ON
02-20-2010, 05:07 PM
I hear they are wanting to do this sort of like the "Shot Online" golf game where they have a free stripped down version and a monthly fee/upgrade version and all browser based instead of disks.

paulpeter
03-04-2010, 12:41 PM
I have been playing. I prefer to play Tiger Woods on my Wii though. I just like to swing something and watch it go straight insted of my real slice one drive and duck hook the next drive.

The Beta program is kind of hit and miss with getting into a tournament. I don't know if I would pay money to play Tiger Woods online. I prefer LSPN for that.