PDA

View Full Version : What's the deal?

ME BIGGD01
02-14-2010, 12:12 PM
So how is everyone at GM? I hope you are all employed still:) . It's been awhile I checked in but want to say hello to you all and hope all is good. On my end things have been ok. I won't complain other than the even higher taxes here in NY but it looks like I have to deal with it for another 10 years when my daughter has graduated HS. Then I am out of this Democrat cespool of a state.

As for my daughter, she loves her new school and seems pretty happy with everything else considering. May 2nd she makes her communion so I will be throwing her a pretty big celebration. I myself am still managing to keep my head above water and promised to take more trips and get away more this year.

I still keep in touch with those from GM on FB still. I had a great Christmas party for the kids and had Pure Evil bring his son. This summer I am planning to have a few gatherings at my fort and plan to host something for my old friends from DS. I have not been in touch with them and miss the old times. It's hard to get anything done here now with this weather. I lived on the North shore for over 10 years and use to get hit pretty hard when it snowed. Now I live on the South shore and both storms that hit us on the Island my town was one of the top 3 with the most snow.

Other than that, I have been keeping myself busy. I took a lot of time off when I lost my wife and find it a little rough to get back on the same pace as I use to be. This economy does not help either and I am kinda glad I expected this when mny of you were telling me that Obama was the man. Tell that to someone unemployed here and you might get jacked. All that considering, NY has been holding up pretty well so far. I have gone to Disney and Vegas in the past 2 months and I will say Florida looks pretty bad and Vegas.... Who cares it's a dump regardless. My next trip will be in March and hopefully get to see my Tennesee family Goober. I was actually planning on getting there this week but with the weather and Doctors appointments, I can't. All I know is I hope he wears that pretty night robe I had the Luxury of seeing when I woke his ass up at 4am partying with his daughters:D . Damn I wish I could post those pics here.

Anyway, hope all is well and God Bless even if you don't believe in God.:thumbs:

Bingo
02-14-2010, 02:01 PM
Post the pics!!! :P

Pure_Evil
02-14-2010, 03:39 PM
:woohoo: :jammin: :wave:

PJ'l_Master
02-14-2010, 06:12 PM

Quoted for great truth!

edit: I was really hoping to have the money myself to take a trip before i go to basic training, and hopefully ill have all of march off, but ill only JUST be able to get debt free before leaving at best. which is a blessing in itself though i suppose

Goober
02-14-2010, 06:34 PM

Curse you and all the scurvy heatherns that wish to see these pics!!!

I shall develop a EMP device and unleash it over Biggs house to destroy the evidence.

ME BIGGD01
02-14-2010, 06:49 PM
Who loves ya Goobs????

Goober
02-14-2010, 07:51 PM
GAH!!!!!........Must seek revenge.......Audrey's laughing to hard for me to think straight.

Come on down Bigg, I'll hook you up with some of our famous Mountain whiskey, then I'll pull out my camera.

OUTLAWS WHOCARES
02-14-2010, 08:24 PM
80% of people in Broward county are in sort sort of trouble with their homes. Makes me happy considering I am home shopping.

Goober
02-14-2010, 08:57 PM
80% of people in Broward county are in sort sort of trouble with their homes. Makes me happy considering I am home shopping.

Great time to be buying a home......terrible time to be selling one.

Pure_Evil
02-15-2010, 12:40 AM
Who loves ya Goobs????

apparently not whoever bought him that robe!!!:D
:rofl:

Goober
02-15-2010, 01:43 AM

yep....that would have been my sister, She bought it while she was working in Japan. Sumo wrestlers on a robe.........she's mean i tell yah.
Don't let Bigg fool yah though, he thought ah was sexah in that robe.

Pure_Evil
02-15-2010, 01:53 AM
that would explain the cotton balls stuck to the back.....

Grimmy
02-15-2010, 02:50 AM
I am curious as to what Bigg was doing up that late with a camera to begin with? hmmmm :hmmm:

ME BIGGD01
02-15-2010, 09:49 AM
I am curious as to what Bigg was doing up that late with a camera to begin with? hmmmm :hmmm:

LOL, I was there for a wedding and his daughters and I went to some place called Nader's where they had 50cent drafts and 3.00 Guiness (which I drank them out of in 2 days). We pulled in at like 3-4 am and woke him up. To be honest, nothing was funnier than seeing the garage door opening and that behind it when you are half in the bag. I just had to take a snap shot of it.

That whole trip was a great time. Thank God for GPS!!

Bingo
02-15-2010, 10:29 PM

Hilarious comment. Actually made me really laugh out loud.

Bingo
02-15-2010, 10:31 PM
Who loves ya Goobs????

Holy crap that's awesome. In like 4 different ways too.

By the way, I love the facial expression. It's like a combination of bewilderment and impending reverse chug.

Sort of like, "I think I'm going to be sick, but why..WHY GOD? WHY?! Oh, and by the way - ummm...where am I?"

Goober
02-16-2010, 12:35 AM
Holy crap that's awesome. In like 4 different ways too.

By the way, I love the facial expression. It's like a combination of bewilderment and impending reverse chug.

Sort of like, "I think I'm going to be sick, but why..WHY GOD? WHY?! Oh, and by the way - ummm...where am I?"

That about sums it up..........My daughters love Bigg and love to party with him.......Is that scary or what?

Sepra
02-17-2010, 06:27 PM
Just popping in myself to say hello to everyone. Glad things are ok for you Bigg. Nothing new here, just plugging along and getting older. :P I'll have a teenager this fall and that's scaring me lol. The boys are getting ready for this season of lacrosse and Alison hula hoops 90% of her life haha. I was really sick last summer and was diagnosed with hypoparathyroidism. I wasn't feeling right so the Dr. ran some tests. Come to find out, my blood calcium levels were so extremely low I could have been thrown into cardiac arrest at any given moment. My doctor called me on my cell phone when the results came in and told me to drive immediately to the hospital. My levels were at a fatal percentage. It was scary but everything ended up ok. I'm glad I went to get checked when I did because I had been putting off the symptoms for a very, very long time. All is good though. I'm on meds to regulate what my body isn't doing. Jag is doing good. Same ole same ole with him, work and dedication.......

Find me on FB! --> Tanya14

Goober
02-17-2010, 10:41 PM
Sepra!!! Glad to hear you're doing ok, that had to be a scary moment when the doc said to get to the hospital immediately. A teenager? crap, time flies huh?

Sepra
02-19-2010, 03:23 PM
Yeah it was Goob. There I was out and about with the kids in the car and the next thing I'm headed to the emergency room with all 3 of them. Time does fly. It's crazy......

Die Hard
02-19-2010, 05:53 PM
Hi Seppie, long time no see :)