PDA

View Full Version : Can we all agree yet?

ME BIGGD01
02-22-2010, 03:30 PM
Obama Sucks!!!!!!

Nitro
02-22-2010, 05:19 PM
*sigh*

Dominator
02-22-2010, 05:25 PM
Anyway better than Bush :P

JIMINATOR
02-22-2010, 06:51 PM
another dictator wanna be. amazing how he has failed on so many of the points he ran on. anyway my expectation will be that he is a single term president.

ME BIGGD01
02-22-2010, 08:50 PM
Jim, I fear that's all he is going to need. I am shutting down my business due to this economy and will just go private with a few clients where I am on ther payroll. It's just not worth it any more but I figured this would happen.

ME BIGGD01
02-22-2010, 08:53 PM
Anyway better than Bush :P

How so? Or are you just some kid who recenty got off his moms saggy nipple and really has no idea what's going on?

Suicidal
02-22-2010, 10:30 PM
I'm sure we have all heard: "Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it."

I'm horrible at history. Can't even tell the Roosevelts apart.

JIMINATOR
02-22-2010, 10:58 PM
there are a lot of "pasts"
which one are you specifically referring to?

Pure_Evil
02-22-2010, 11:36 PM
How so? Or are you just some kid who recenty got off his moms saggy nipple and really has no idea what's going on?

I'll start with the Middle East... Where Bush started a war with Iraq under false pretenses, at least Obama's administration has troops in the right area, after Bin Laden

I'm sorry, not an Obama fan, but the mess he got handed was far worse than anything we've had since Carter was in office. Obama was doomed from the start.

Sorry, but things will have to get even worse before they can get better. Our society has gotten too lazy, too fat and has zero accountability, and the wealthy, just too damn greedy.

Grimmy
02-23-2010, 12:03 AM
Our society has gotten too lazy, too fat and has zero accountability, and the wealthy, just too damn greedy.

Oh so true..............and sad!

ME BIGGD01
02-23-2010, 01:16 AM
I'll start with the Middle East... Where Bush started a war with Iraq under false pretenses, at least Obama's administration has troops in the right area, after Bin Laden

I'm sorry, not an Obama fan, but the mess he got handed was far worse than anything we've had since Carter was in office. Obama was doomed from the start.

Sorry, but things will have to get even worse before they can get better. Our society has gotten too lazy, too fat and has zero accountability, and the wealthy, just too damn greedy.

Pure, you keep saying that but it's not true. We had every right to go into Iraq. We have had this discussion before and it has nothing and I mean nothing to do with what this President is doing.

You say the mess Obama was handed. While I agree a mess it was but it started way before Bush. Most people can say the term mess but lets specify what mess we are referring to.

While I agree Americans got lazy and fat along with don't take responsibility what did they vote for this President for?

Regardless of it all, how in the world can anyone talk about Bsh at this point? Is that going to be the excuse you all live by? Why bother even having a President? Why did you all vote him in if he was not going to fix anything? And if someone says he is, I want to know where and what? I can tell the difference between people who expect the Government to do for them and those that do not depend on it. Nothing this administration has done is for the good of the people and no good for the country.

And the next time someone brings up Iraq, why not question those that gave permission. If it is the excuse that anyone brings up then why not blame congress? They voted yes. The president does not have the right to make such moves without the approval of congress. Guess who held the seats in congress and still does?

JIMINATOR
02-23-2010, 01:33 AM
Our society has gotten too lazy, too fat and has zero accountability, and the wealthy, just too damn greedy.
so you are saying you are against all the bailouts. and the wealthy being too greedy? what does that mean? Companies laying people off? because a large percentage of those companies are owned by retirees via their 401k plans, and they HAVE to be responsible to their shareholders. now it is really easy to point to the huge salaries collected by some, but when you talk about the wealthy, try to realize that they also took a huge hit. there have been quite a few mansions foreclosed on.

PJ'l_Master
02-23-2010, 08:04 PM

pure, i love you.

P.S. what he said

Pure_Evil
02-23-2010, 09:53 PM
BIGGS, I don't give a flying **** who started this mess, bottom line, Bush had 8 years to straighten it out (according to you) & failed, so it was handed to Oboma. How long does he have to fix it? Not 8 years... As for why he's the president, look no farther than Sarah Palin. I don't care who started it, the bottom line is someone's got to fix it. I don't care if it's the T-Party, Ross Perot or Sirc, get it done!

For the record, Bush had 8 years to get Bin Laden (killed a whole bunch of Americans) now we actually have a strong force searching him out. Sorry, I'd like to know why Iraq got more troops than Afghanistan & Pakistan, the true strong holds for terrorism. Swallow the pill BIGGS, Iraq was/is Bullshit war.

Jim: Yup, I oppose bailouts, I opposed the cash for clunkers too. I think this country needs to hit rock bottom. Maybe then the government will be of the people for the people, not just the rich people. The only way people as a whole will start caring about each other now is when a natural disaster strikes, so guess what? The rich need to lose more, more companies need to fail (General Motors) and we need to get back to being a manufacturing nation, not a consumer nation.

OUTLAWS WHOCARES
02-24-2010, 12:31 AM
This mess we are in started the day us people stopped having a say.
We will never find Bin Ladin. We can find a pile of dog poop on a road in Nebraska but can't find one dude in a cave.
They need to just change the landscape of that area. Level the mountains.

We should have never bailed out anyone. No one deserved. The knew what they were doing. GM, Doge should have been allowed to fail along with the banks. Every one of them. Sow what you reap. I say come November vote every single person out that is trying to get re-elected. Screw em. Let a new bunch of mindless drones try to fix the mess we are in.

SHOTGUNmaniac
02-24-2010, 01:42 AM
Is it really terrorism thats being fought ? Or is it the fact, that Iraq holds a great major oil supply, and the greedy bastard governments, want a peice of it ?

PJ'l_Master
02-24-2010, 02:17 AM
" Can we all agree yet?"

that politics are f-ing stupid?

Pure_Evil
02-24-2010, 02:37 AM
This mess we are in started the day us people stopped having a say.
We will never find Bin Ladin. We can find a pile of dog poop on a road in Nebraska but can't find one dude in a cave.
They need to just change the landscape of that area. Level the mountains.

We should have never bailed out anyone. No one deserved. The knew what they were doing. GM, Doge should have been allowed to fail along with the banks. Every one of them. Sow what you reap. I say come November vote every single person out that is trying to get re-elected. Screw em. Let a new bunch of mindless drones try to fix the mess we are in.

yes, but vote in independents or a third party... :thumbs:

Grimmy
02-24-2010, 02:11 PM
" Can we all agree yet?"

that politics are f-ing stupid?

I'll go along with that, and they are all liars too!!

ME BIGGD01
02-24-2010, 03:13 PM
Pure, you strictly blame Bush and this economy on Bush and you use Iraq as the reason. You talk about this mess and put a time limit such as 8 yrs. I can't understand if you people are aware on how our American system works. Not sure if anyone here understands the purpose and job of Congress, the Senate etc. Let's go back to the situation when Bush got in to office. We were attacked but before that there was a bigger mess brewing. We were already heading to disaster regardless and it all started with the housing and banking system. You never bring that up and I can't understand why. You are constantly pointing at Bush but a major problem and crash of our economy was due to the Clinton era that allowed people that could not afford a house yet be able get a mortgage. Let's not forget what could of happened to our economy during the Bush era considering the wars, the choas in America weather, the wall street scandals etc. People ar brain washed with what happened during the Bush 8 yr term but are so quickly to pass blame due to the ignorance of each American that has no idea how the system works. It's like Bush beng blamed for Katrina. Yeah that's his fault also. You people need to start learning and paying attention to what is really going because your lifes are being changed and one day you're all going to wake up and say WTF? Even today, most people can't even see that their American Television Networks hardly point out what's going on. Then they blame Glenn Beck for preaching hate etc. Not once does anyone on this forum ever give a reason or thought of their statement. They just make statements such as it was Bush's fault and it ends there.

So now you people wanted change. You all voted this Terrorist in as President. Everything as I said has been taxed higher than it was. People working are struggling to make ends meet. Many people are losing their jobs. There are no pensions any more unless you work for the city. state which by the way is where a lot of the spending is getting wasted. The unemployment rate gets higher and higher and they cover it up. There are no jobs being created today b this aministration that will last over 4 years yet we wasted 800 billion on a stimulas package, tripled the deficit in one year and spent more money than any other President in the History of America. Yet nothing has changed and we owe more money. The Democrats also have proposed another loan to that will raise our deficit by another 10 trillion dollars. This Government can't even use 800 billion correctly. The people losing there jobs will not only have to lose the things they worked their ass for through out their life but they won't even be able to get any help because they are American. This is the country we live in now. A country where you are rewarded for going to jail, being on crack, and too ****ing lazy to get off your ass. That's the Democratic way and do you know why? Control.

All of you younger folks, 18-25. Do not blame anyone but yourself when you have no job in the future. You are headed toward a dead end when you are too old to do anything. You will not have anything and won't be able to buy anything. Forget buyng a house unless mommy and daddy are loaded. You will always owe to someone and you will never get anything in return. FOr the rest of your life, you will most likely be supported by the Governement and have to rely on assistance. Don't believe me? Don't think that 100,000 your parents spent is trully going to a waste? Then figure out how your job market is going in the real world today and then figure how many people are in it as well. It's a deadend when your job is being shipped over seas by someone who will work for 70% less and requires no benefit. Bottom line, you are and will always be a slave as you will rely on your government to live.

Don't believe me!!! I am just spewing BS again. There are those that can be hopeful and then there are those that are a realist. I am not one to watch Nascar and pick a winner that is facing the wrong direction at the starting line. You people can have your hope but I will be focused on the reality and the facts. For the record, I knew this shit was going to happen and it still amazes me you people are still fine with what's going on. The truth is 98% of you don't even pay attention. That's fine but not doing so only ruins the future for yourself, your neighbor, your children. For anyone to question my comments as being pathetic an stupid, look at my history the past 2 years and see that the same things were said to my posts that said exactly what is going on now.

Shotgun, don't believe that oil theory. Just to let you know America has more crude in the states that we wouldn't really ever need to rely on OPEC. We do so only because the American Government and yours are corrupt and stick it to the people like you and I. Just to let you know, everyone said the same thing when Bsh was in office but look at the oil prices today. We avg 285 a gallon. In NY we ar taxed a lot higher and with this bad winter, they are making a killing with oil. It's all a scam and we are the pans. Never wonder what someone was thinking when they decide to go against their Governement.

ME BIGGD01
02-24-2010, 05:22 PM
It will only get worst.

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/New-home-sales-hit-record-low-apf-2245141272.html?x=0&.v=1

Go Obama!!!!!

FUS1ON
02-24-2010, 05:44 PM
But, but, but the people were promised "Change you can believe in"

JIMINATOR
02-24-2010, 06:24 PM
eh, you can't point to home sales and say it means anything regarding the current policies. but you can point to the government trying to create prosperity by printing money. You can also point to the various promises made and broken since he has been in office.

Pure_Evil
02-24-2010, 09:21 PM
Pure, you strictly blame Bush and this economy on Bush and you use Iraq as the reason.

Based on this line, you did not get my point. I used Iraq as an example as how Obama has already done better than Bush, it was not tied in any way to the economy's present state.

As for the war's effect on it, if all the reservists were back in the states, unemployment would be even higher, with those people working. Think about it.

I'm home on a short break, I'll read the rest of that post later, the 1st line was so far off, I had to address that 1st.

For the record, yes, this is more than a 9 year problem, but the last 7 were far worse for this country than the previous 7. At least as far as unemployment. Those are basic facts.

PJ'l_Master
02-24-2010, 09:37 PM
You all voted this Terrorist in as President.

ROFL @ ignorance.

Prosciutto
02-24-2010, 09:58 PM
I mean, really, who cares? Everyone voted for the president he thought was good, now its useless to cry and blame the other side.
Also
http://img72.imageshack.us/img72/9176/69651.jpg

ME BIGGD01
02-25-2010, 12:03 AM
Based on this line, you did not get my point. I used Iraq as an example as how Obama has already done better than Bush, it was not tied in any way to the economy's present state.

As for the war's effect on it, if all the reservists were back in the states, unemployment would be even higher, with those people working. Think about it.

I'm home on a short break, I'll read the rest of that post later, the 1st line was so far off, I had to address that 1st.

For the record, yes, this is more than a 9 year problem, but the last 7 were far worse for this country than the previous 7. At least as far as unemployment. Those are basic facts.

Pure, you did it again. You made a statement but did not explain. The worst 7 were the worst? And this is because of the war in Iraq? Are you aware of the unemployment numbers during this war and during Bush's 8 yrs? Besides that, are you aware of the economy during the first 4 yrs during everything that was happening? It makes no sense. All of this because of Iraq? So now you thnk its ok because if the resrvists come back home they won't have a job? The last time I checked the law states that anyone in the reserves is entitled their job back when they return. That is unless the company went belly up.

ME BIGGD01
02-25-2010, 12:05 AM
Prosciutto, are you mentally slow?

ME BIGGD01
02-25-2010, 12:10 AM
ROFL @ ignorance.

PJ, are the people in the military that won't take any orders from Obama and that are suing ignorant also? I figured you would be aware of such people in the Navy. It's ok, you are are growing up and will see a lot of things. I will talk to you and see how ya feel in 10 years. By then you should understand where I am coming from. Remember my thoughts on the situation. You can also quote me as saying Obama will do far worst than Osama. I think he actually did already but people wont realize until thet hit the ground.

Grimmy
02-25-2010, 12:24 AM
So now you people wanted change. You all voted this Terrorist in as President. Everything as I said has been taxed higher than it was. People working are struggling to make ends meet. Many people are losing their jobs. There are no pensions any more unless you work for the city. state which by the way is where a lot of the spending is getting wasted. The unemployment rate gets higher and higher and they cover it up. There are no jobs being created today b this aministration that will last over 4 years yet we wasted 800 billion on a stimulas package, tripled the deficit in one year and spent more money than any other President in the History of America. Yet nothing has changed and we owe more money. The Democrats also have proposed another loan to that will raise our deficit by another 10 trillion dollars. This Government can't even use 800 billion correctly. The people losing there jobs will not only have to lose the things they worked their ass for through out their life but they won't even be able to get any help because they are American. This is the country we live in now. A country where you are rewarded for going to jail, being on crack, and too ****ing lazy to get off your ass. That's the Democratic way and do you know why? Control.

All of you younger folks, 18-25. Do not blame anyone but yourself when you have no job in the future. You are headed toward a dead end when you are too old to do anything. You will not have anything and won't be able to buy anything. Forget buyng a house unless mommy and daddy are loaded. You will always owe to someone and you will never get anything in return. FOr the rest of your life, you will most likely be supported by the Governement and have to rely on assistance. Don't believe me? Don't think that 100,000 your parents spent is trully going to a waste? Then figure out how your job market is going in the real world today and then figure how many people are in it as well. It's a deadend when your job is being shipped over seas by someone who will work for 70% less and requires no benefit. Bottom line, you are and will always be a slave as you will rely on your government to live.

Don't believe me!!! I am just spewing BS again. There are those that can be hopeful and then there are those that are a realist. I am not one to watch Nascar and pick a winner that is facing the wrong direction at the starting line. You people can have your hope but I will be focused on the reality and the facts. For the record, I knew this shit was going to happen and it still amazes me you people are still fine with what's going on. The truth is 98% of you don't even pay attention. That's fine but not doing so only ruins the future for yourself, your neighbor, your children. For anyone to question my comments as being pathetic an stupid, look at my history the past 2 years and see that the same things were said to my posts that said exactly what is going on now.

Shotgun, don't believe that oil theory. Just to let you know America has more crude in the states that we wouldn't really ever need to rely on OPEC. We do so only because the American Government and yours are corrupt and stick it to the people like you and I. Just to let you know, everyone said the same thing when Bsh was in office but look at the oil prices today. We avg 285 a gallon. In NY we ar taxed a lot higher and with this bad winter, they are making a killing with oil. It's all a scam and we are the pans. Never wonder what someone was thinking when they decide to go against their Governement.

Sorry, I have never posted my thoughts in one of these hook, line, n sinker political threads, and well I should probably refrain from doing so now, but after reading this, Bigg, I think you are very wrong on this, and well quite frankly, I think your talking out your ass. I voted, and well there are only so many choices on the ballot. There's such a big deal made about voting, and getting people to vote, but really, I'd rather not vote, since I think there's not a single person on there that's going to make a difference and do exactly what they proclaim they are going to do. I think they are all a bunch of dam liars trying to justify their job, get people to believe that, so they can sit in an office and try to tell people how to live their lives and what's good and bad for them. I choose to find that stuff out for myself. I am sure you voted, how you are the people whom you voted for, that made it in office, how are they doing now? Doing everything they said they would? I highly doubt it.

I am a little older then the ages you stated, but close enough to tell you that you are wrong. I do have a future. I do have a pension. I don't work for the state. I made some wise choices in my younger days, and because of those, leaves so many doors open for me, I can go anywhere in the states and find work. Personally, for me, everyone needs electricity, so umm yea, I will always be able to find work, make ends meet, and have a future. The best part is, it only cost me $3500, and mommy and daddy didn't pay a cent of it either. I don't see how that's being lazy, I've done my homework, making great money, and I've very good at what I do.

Realist or hopefull, well I'm neither. I do what I think is right for me, and I don't care what's going on governmentwise, nor what so and so says. I have my own beliefs and thoughts, and I choose not to mention them cause they are all different then every single person's beliefs here, and well it's not worth my time to argue about it. If you knew this was going to happen long ago, I ask you this, what are you doing about it? Maybe you should be in politics, and do something about it. I am sure that if you can predict what going to happen, Washington would love to have you! BUT, since you're not there, I can only ask, what are YOU doing about it, other then bitching about it on the internet?

Sorry for going off like this, but your words struck a nerve of mine, enough that I wasted my time to even post about this, and I have never voiced any of my thoughts in threads like these before, and this will be my only and last. I've read what you posted for years, and well what's happening is might be true, but quite frankly, there's nothing you can do about it, other then move to another country, which I am sure they have the same stuff going on there on some level.

Good nite and have a good day! :cool:

PJ'l_Master
02-25-2010, 12:32 AM
PJ, are the people in the military that won't take any orders from Obama and that are suing ignorant also? I figured you would be aware of such people in the Navy. It's ok, you are are growing up and will see a lot of things. I will talk to you and see how ya feel in 10 years. By then you should understand where I am coming from. Remember my thoughts on the situation. You can also quote me as saying Obama will do far worst than Osama. I think he actually did already but people wont realize until thet hit the ground.

those people must just like prison, haha

Pure_Evil
02-25-2010, 12:49 AM
Pure, you did it again. You made a statement but did not explain. The worst 7 were the worst? And this is because of the war in Iraq? Are you aware of the unemployment numbers during this war and during Bush's 8 yrs? Besides that, are you aware of the economy during the first 4 yrs during everything that was happening? It makes no sense. All of this because of Iraq? So now you thnk its ok because if the resrvists come back home they won't have a job? The last time I checked the law states that anyone in the reserves is entitled their job back when they return. That is unless the company went belly up.

Once again, I wasn't stating the economy & Iraq were related. You asked for a point that Obama was doing a better job than Bush, I pointed to the Middle east and the hunt for Osama Bin Laden.

Yes, the reservists will have their jobs when they return, but what do you think, right now, nobody's doing those jobs? Guess what, those people, or a large percentage, will lose their jobs when the reservists return.

What point would you like me to explain? You need me to post the unemployment figures Bush era vs Clinton era? It's not that hard to look up, or wait, I looked up false figures?? Riiight???? The interesting part is the #'s for Bush's 1st year wear real low, is that the Clinton hangover? How do you determine when the new presidents decisions actually effect things? Only BIGGS can.. For me, it's simple, I look at my check book, how many people are out of work. I know when I prospered, and when I struggled.

What I stated, was that unemployment has been a lot higher the past 7 years than it was the 7 years before (that would be 8-14 years from today)

BIIGS, you blame Clinton for the housing market, it still hasn't changed. Low income housing here is condo's that start at $160,000.00 I'm considered lower middle class. If I were to try to get one of these homes, maybe I could get a loan, & my mortgage would be almost double what I can barely pay now. (psst, the banks will still give me the loan, that hasn't changed). When was the last time you saw a neighborhood of little capes or ranch style homes built that sold for around 100G that working lower middle class can afford? In the Northeast, you wont, why, greed!

FUS1ON
02-25-2010, 04:44 AM

Naaa, he just shows poor judgement at times by picking on people that can't help the way they are. :rolleyes:

Prosciutto
02-25-2010, 01:01 PM

Could be, but I don't waste my time arguing about ploitics, even with my friends, I mean, its just pointless

ME BIGGD01
02-25-2010, 03:06 PM
Grimmy, I can respect what you ar saying but what I get from it is that you say you are fine so you don't care right? I take it you are in a union? Which is mostly state paid if so or rules applied by state. Yes your field will always have work or they may have lay offs but your job is not as safe as you think. Maybe safer than many due to the field but percentage wise across america not as good as you think. I can't judge about your area because I don't live there but if you work for some power authority, you might as well say you work for the state.

Let's not say it's all about us. Hell if all I had to worry about is me I would probably not pay attention either to what's going on. I am not aware if you have any kids but from your comment, I can't see it. That's a worry any parent has when it comes to their childrens future. Sure I can say I hv it made but what percentage of everyone else is in the same boat? That's lke saying It's fine I am in a little boat while the titanic sinks. There are still a lot of people drowning.

Now you say you have a pension. I take it you think that is common today. I will tell you right now it's not and I would bet any amount of money that what ever company you are working for has to be getting paid by tax payers. It's the way it is.

While I may strike a nerve, it's not to be offensive. It more to say people look what's happening. I think I have done that ever since I joined GM. I am not one that can say look at me I am rich. Hell I am not even 40 yet and own 2 cars one being a Classic Mustang the other a Lincoln MKS, I own my house along with having more money in a money market that some will ever earn in a lifetime. I can probably retire if I moved out of NY and changed my lifestyle. The problem is I can't do that or feel comfortable that the kids today are robbed of their future. Their quality of life is on the decline. I do not feel comfortable that hard working people are losing their jobs and everything else they worked hard for while there are many that have done nothing for themself yet get rewarded by the people still working and paying their taxes. This is not what this country is suppose to be like and when it boils down to the result, there will be no country.

As far as joining politics. I have and have been a trustee to a republican board for years. I have to hide my picture with President Bush when ever Pure comes over because he might throw darts at it. I am involved but I assure you I am ready to take it to a whole new level. As far as I am concerned from the way things are going, things will get worst. You may feel safe in your position but I guarantee, one way or another you will feel the effect from all of this chaos.

If everyone posted their job position and their stats of employment, I think you will see what I am talking about. Also I urge you to ask others if they have a pension. You might think this has nothng to do with anything but if you look at things for a second to try to understand what I am saying you may see my intentions are good. Eventually we all will be old and grey. Some of you probably are :-) but what happens when you can;t work any more? When do people get to retire? How can they afford to live wihtout hope of ever getting sick which is hard not to when you are old. Do you think people today can live on SS? Do you know people on welfare get more that older people who have worked their whole life? Bottom line who is going to pay for all of this? If things do not get fixed you wont even be able to depend on the younger generation to help.

My thoughs go much deeper but the bttom line is the result. The result will be far more chaotic then the craziness I talk about in this game forum. While others from different countries can make silly comment and not care, they too will feel the results.

I guess it could be easy to go with the flow like the many of Americans. I can't do that. TO me that's what caused the problems here. So far the only thing that has not happened yet from what I said before Obama was elected was Iran will have nukes and give them out to all the rest of the Muslim nations. LOL soon though.

ME BIGGD01
02-25-2010, 03:15 PM
Pure, While I won't deny that there is a lot fo greed, I don't think it has to do with people trying to make money. The advantage of this country is that you have the opportunity to become rich. Well that's dwindling really.

I am not sure if you use the term greed to how I use the word power.

As far as housing, I am not sure I would want to live in an area where everyone can affod to live there. This is my point about stanards of living or let's say living in the hood. The reality is there are different classs of people. That's not greed but it is a shame that many get stuck in such position because the growth is slow or in reverse as is. You just figured out why I hate Democrats. The difference is they make it seem like you should be happy to live in the hood or you are a racist.:thumbs:

Sirc
02-26-2010, 09:48 PM
I like BIGG. I don't agree with his political views, but I have gained a lot of respect for him in the way he has handled more than people should have to handle in their personal life.

I have no insights, nor advice, nor opinions to give here. Just sayin.

And BIGG, I thought you sold the Mustang.

Pure - you don't want me trying to fix anything. If I were elected president I'd declare myself king and have Sarah Palin as my concubine and Glenn Beck as my court jester. I'd also have Obama as my food taster - you know, just in case...

Pure_Evil
02-27-2010, 04:34 AM
Pure - you don't want me trying to fix anything. If I were elected president I'd declare myself king and have Sarah Palin as my concubine and Glenn Beck as my court jester. I'd also have Obama as my food taster - you know, just in case...

Now Sirc, what makes you think I would have any issues with that ( except you aimed a little loose and low with your concubine selection :devil: )

ME BIGGD01
02-27-2010, 05:42 AM
Sirc, I did get rid of the 2007 Mustang GT and got the Lincoln MKS. I really wish I had kept that car because I loved it but at the time went through a mental state that made me do so.

Last summer I went to Chevy to buy the new Camaro which I think is a pretty hot car and I like the old mucle car look. This was right before they bacame Government Motors. So I go to the dealer and tell them I am interested. I did all the research online and the prices so I knew what I was working with. To my suprise, the dealership had raised the price 5000 over sticker which really pissed me off. I asked the salesman WTF and he said it was the Policy of the dealership manager. Now I was pretty pissed because I was going to get this car and it was really a easy sale for them but no way in hell am I going to pay 5000 more out of greed. Again this was a company us Americans were about to bail out. So I walked over to the sales manager and called him a jerk off right to his face and said they should be hoping they even have a job next week. I was pretty pissed because that's just the way I am.

So I decided to buy a car that would not only be hot but actually a good investment. A 1973 Mach 1 Mustang full frame off restoration in mint condition.

PJ'l_Master
02-27-2010, 06:31 AM
Sirc, I did get rid of the 2007 Mustang GT and got the Lincoln MKS. I really wish I had kept that car because I loved it but at the time went through a mental state that made me do so.

Last summer I went to Chevy to buy the new Camaro which I think is a pretty hot car and I like the old mucle car look. This was right before they bacame Government Motors. So I go to the dealer and tell them I am interested. I did all the research online and the prices so I knew what I was working with. To my suprise, the dealership had raised the price 5000 over sticker which really pissed me off. I asked the salesman WTF and he said it was the Policy of the dealership manager. Now I was pretty pissed because I was going to get this car and it was really a easy sale for them but no way in hell am I going to pay 5000 more out of greed. Again this was a company us Americans were about to bail out. So I walked over to the sales manager and called him a jerk off right to his face and said they should be hoping they even have a job next week. I was pretty pissed because that's just the way I am.

So I decided to buy a car that would not only be hot but actually a good investment. A 1973 Mach 1 Mustang full frame off restoration in mint condition.

AAAAAAND, perhaps just as importantly, its a sexy investment :)

SASQUATCH
02-27-2010, 11:51 AM
I like BIGG. I don't agree with his political views, but I have gained a lot of respect for him in the way he has handled more than people should have to handle in their personal life.

I have no insights, nor advice, nor opinions to give here. Just sayin.

And BIGG, I thought you sold the Mustang.

Sirc I don’t mind Biggs post when it comes to opinions or his belief but what bothers me is when insults come in toward others when they voice out their own opinions. Biggs Belief is to me a bit reckless and at times unusual and some destructive but yet I will listen because at times he does have good points.

I also feel that when someone voices out there opinions that is fine but would hate to insult them like some people do here at this forum when it comes to sensitive issue that at times is pointless to discuses at this forum without someone saying insulting or obtuse remarks.

This forum if you decide to pick a topic, especially a sensitive topic, beware that GM or some of the members can take these issues to an extreme and would be best not to get too involve when it begins to take shape in a appalling and ominous direction.

ME BIGGD01
02-27-2010, 06:15 PM
AAAAAAND, perhaps just as importantly, its a sexy investment :)

If you think that's sexy, wait until you see my 2011 GT. I'm just waiting for it to get off the line.:thumbs:

ME BIGGD01
02-27-2010, 06:27 PM
Sas, my posts are never intended to insult anyone but at the same time may strike a little when someone posts something I find insulting. If you are referring to my being mentally slow comment, it really wasn't a "hey, you're ****ing retarded" but more in the "are you even paying attention to what the subject is" sort of comment. I guess if someone is new here they will take it the wrong way but at the same time, I may be taking them the wrong way.

With all due respect, I did not bring this all in to discussion for comparisons of yesterdays President or the policies of the past Presidents. My intentions are based off the direction we are headed as a nation. Everyone wants to point a finger but not really look at what's going on. This is pretty huge and I am extremely amazed that no one really cares or does not have a problem with it. We are almost at a point that even if we do recover, it's not going to make a difference when it comes to the future. My main point also is there is an outcome to all this that I think none of you belive can happen. Just that gamble alone is amazing. It still seems no one holds Obama or the democrats responsible and believe what every thing they see on tv is true. It seems no matter how bad things are, the wool still is being pulled over everyones head.

The bottom line to my rage is not against any particular party but that party's agenda. These are not the same Democrats you think they are. They changed the party and now just simply look at their agenda.

Die Hard
02-28-2010, 01:17 AM
Ola :wave:

Asian Invasian
02-28-2010, 02:17 AM
I didnt read half the comments but I never thought obama would do a good job... looking correct imo.

Nitro
02-28-2010, 03:10 AM
Projecting negativity and hatred will not solve anything Danny. What are you trying to accomplish here?

SASQUATCH
02-28-2010, 06:18 AM
Bigg’s It will not change the policies because it’s to dam corrupted and in so deep. I think the day it will change, will be the day something happens badly on this earth and people will realize and begin to work together and eliminated the corruption. What is sad that it will not happen because our chances of survival are very slim the way we are heading, I also believe that every politicians about 90% are corrupted, and if not, once they reach office they will because the power that will convert them in their decisions. I do care what happens and I only hope with the small chance that we have to survive, will prevail.

Nitro
02-28-2010, 08:13 PM
Bigg’s It will not change the policies because it’s to dam corrupted and in so deep. I think the day it will change, will be the day something happens badly on this earth and people will realize and begin to work together and eliminated the corruption. What is sad that it will not happen because our chances of survival are very slim the way we are heading, I also believe that every politicians about 90% are corrupted, and if not, once they reach office they will because the power that will convert them in their decisions. I do care what happens and I only hope with the small chance that we have to survive, will prevail.

Positive social change has almost always occurred at the grassroots level. It's always been up to the people to decide what the future was to be like. It still is. There are those who want to live in the past. Their numbers are dwindling and progress into an extropic future will happen. The question just is will it be a long or short road to get there.

Sirc
03-01-2010, 02:44 AM
Our government is broken. The two-party system has become a civil war. No one is serving the people anymore.

The question is, what do we do now? Obama is a lame duck. Nothing is getting done, and the country is becoming more polarized.

We are losing our status as a world power. While we fight each other, China, India, and Russia are gaining strength economically and militarily.

Again, what do we do now?

OPTIMOOSE
03-01-2010, 04:07 AM
Canada is such an attractive country... and oh.. Hockey is our sport.

Sirc
03-02-2010, 12:48 AM
Canada is such an attractive country... and oh.. Hockey is our sport.

Grats on that Opti. The US made a damn fine run of it though. Hockey is not our most popular sport. We did well, we're proud of our team. :)

SHOTGUNmaniac
03-02-2010, 02:44 AM
You could always do a swap with us, we take Obama, and you take our lovely Gordon Brown.

Corruptness at it's best.

Die Hard
03-02-2010, 11:32 PM
We are losing our status as a world power.Aha you're becoming Britsh..........

JIMINATOR
03-03-2010, 01:54 AM
The US. A wholly owned subsidiary of china. go obama. :down:

EXEcution
03-03-2010, 05:00 AM
The problem is that everyone seems to have the solution to our problem(s) and yet no one is willing to implement them. Are we too scared of the consequences of our actions? It's much easier to "stay the course" and uphold the status quo. Reform is scary! Change is bad (but good as a marketing slogan)!

It all goes back to human nature and our unwillingness to change.

Nitro
03-03-2010, 05:55 PM
The problem is that everyone seems to have the solution to our problem(s) and yet no one is willing to implement them. Are we too scared of the consequences of our actions? It's much easier to "stay the course" and uphold the status quo. Reform is scary! Change is bad (but good as a marketing slogan)!

It all goes back to human nature and our unwillingness to change.

Significant positive progressive movements in human evolution always seem to have revolved around intelligent individuals who did *not* uphold the status quo because such people had perceptions, visions, and preferences that were outside the norm of the masses of humanity. Most people it seems, are and will be for some more time, upholding failed paradigms and modalities of governance and living because they do not fall into this group of intelligence novelty. Article for reference: http://www.physorg.com/news186236813.html

OUTLAWS WHOCARES
03-04-2010, 11:48 AM
The US. A wholly owned subsidiary of china. go obama. :down:

China has owned us for a hell of alot longer than Obama has been in office.