PDA

View Full Version : Villains clan match Hole and Fortress

The Priest
03-31-2010, 10:11 PM
Well guys had a lot of fun even though it was just 3 of us :thumbs: Hole was very tuff you guys played well as for Fortress Ripper had to leave because he was going out.

Die Hard
04-01-2010, 07:49 AM
Hahaha great games guys. Wish i could have been there :thumbs:

Prosciutto
04-01-2010, 08:46 AM
GGs guys!

Bri thought you had left Villains?

ripper
04-01-2010, 08:50 AM
GG guys, i got ownedd lol, i lost count how many times i killed myself in both rooms lmao,, was fun tho do it again soon hopefully.

dont hunt that u cant kil
04-01-2010, 10:47 AM
hi!
it was great fun!
at least in hole a very close vistory for me but in fortress i was owned dramatically...although i know i can do better (maybe)

it was just 3 of us but i am glad as i sometimes join the villains server and if there are more than 3 players it is unplayable for me...

would like to take a revenge with u priest maybe on gamezone in fortress...
i did not know what i shall do against u...u have been everywhere and when i was looking for u u was nowhere but suddenly behind me -dead- :eek:

Die Hard
04-01-2010, 01:12 PM
If you think The Priest is good in Fortress then you should play me :P

JIMINATOR
04-01-2010, 02:08 PM
hi!
it was great fun!
at least in hole a very close vistory for me but in fortress i was owned dramatically...although i know i can do better (maybe)
GGz!!!

Don't play to do better, play to have fun!

The Priest
04-01-2010, 05:06 PM
hi!
it was great fun!

it was just 3 of us but i am glad as i sometimes join the villains server and if there are more than 3 players it is unplayable for me...

would like to take a revenge with u priest maybe on gamezone in fortress...
i did not know what i shall do against u...u have been everywhere and when i was looking for u u was nowhere but suddenly behind me -dead- :eek:

Fortress is a map i play all the time i never win on any other maps :rolleyes: and yea good skills in hole your good with sniper as for Ripper style is very like huggy:thumbs:

The Priest
04-01-2010, 05:07 PM
GGs guys!

Bri thought you had left Villains?Tag for this game only :)