PDA

View Full Version : Arizona's immigration law is starting to work

FUS1ON
04-29-2010, 04:10 AM
Sadly they are not headed home but they are on the move.
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100429/ap_on_re_us/us_immigration_day_labor_3

Texas might be next to take a stand on the Government's failure to do it's job. :thumbs:
http://www.ksla.com/global/story.asp?s=12394623

ME BIGGD01
04-29-2010, 04:51 AM
Stop all social programs such as welfare, medicaid, and anything else that a taxpayer has to put into for other people's irresponsible lifestyle and I could care less if they stay or go. Reality is, they soak up the benefits and cost tax payers too much so F'em. They are great workers and put the the American worker to shame when it comes to labor but there is no debate about it, they hurt more than they do good for America.

Now Get them out of the country because they are illegal. Then also stop all social programs and you will see the lazy Americans not minding mowing a lawn, hard labor when it comes to having to eat. I'm sick of them all, the lazy and the illegals. White people are so stupid for putting up with this. None of this would be happening if the South have won. This country is nothing more than a cesspool now. F everyone, survival of the fittest.

ME BIGGD01
04-29-2010, 02:18 PM
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ynews/20100428/ts_ynews/ynews_ts1831

SASQUATCH
04-29-2010, 03:28 PM
Welfare for the poor is peanuts compare to the military industrial spending. By cutting down the oversee military that we are spending at Afghanistan, Iraq and many other America military outpost in the world can help provide more funds to the Healthcare system and more. This is just one of many expenses that the America congress that are spending so much money and to compare the expenses on Welfare is peanuts when you compare the cost. For example people actually believe by cutting the expenses on Welfare can cut the cost dramatically. This is where the American people are fooling themselves to believe this nonsense and propaganda when the real cost happens to be oversee, Federal Reserve and more spending with the secretive cartel of powerful money managers who exercise inconsistent influence over the conduct of policy.

Now don’t get me wrong with Welfare, I am against that and would rather have them work instead. As for the Immigration laws it is a law that needs to be followed and one of the laws that occur 25 years ago by the court is that if illegal they are legally allow to have Medicare and free education cost. This law only confuses it more but again it should be approach differently than to have it look like a lynch mob against the immigrants. We owe it to ourselves to remember that we are made from immigrants but to of course enforce the laws with suitable ways when presenting them, when enforcing the laws.

It's a big problem that I would hope gets resolved in a peaceful way but it will have to be enforce until we get our economy working again, and remember when enforcing this law will hurt the states because of the low cost wage that they been giving and not to say the off the books payments. Again of course it has to be enforce properly and hope to do it peacefully with the reminder of where we all came from.

Nitro
04-29-2010, 05:30 PM
All that anger is going to get you a heart attack Danny. Don't stress yourself so much man :)

ME BIGGD01
04-29-2010, 07:12 PM
I think there will be others that have a heart attack before I do. I don't like the situation but seems the majority is against me. Many will suffer far worst in the end than I will. I look into the future and plan for it. The only anger that I feel is that people just don't pay attention to what leads to results. Eventually more will be out of work, working for less, and have nothing but dependance on a crooked Government. As long as they keep handing out to those that don't deserve and taking from those who do this country will continue to decline in all aspects.

Anger? Maybe, but everyones emotions are caused by something. Todays society is lazy and this is what you get.

ME BIGGD01
04-29-2010, 07:26 PM
Sas, the amount of money being spent on Afganistan along with all the other nonsense overseas pisses me off as well. I don't think it takes too much to figure out the overall plan. Everyone blames Bush starting with Iraq and argued with me because I would defend that it was not his fault alone. There is something else going on and people just are not paying attention. Like 9/11, people were saying it was Bush and Cheney that blew up the buildings. While I disagree with that, I do honestly believe there is a much bigger agenda on this hidden Governement. Looking at how everything is being run and done here and around the world, new world order has already started. These wars are all bullshit. Ever wonder why there was no declaration of war considering these attacks? Still today, we lose soldiers and we are not really at war or at least it hasn't been declared. While I am not one for conspiracy theorys and actually hate them, we all should just think about how is it possible that so many mistakes have taken place for such a powerful country. I think about this more and more everyday and when I see how everything is going, I just have to say to myself there is a bigger agenda. It's what I have been saying to everyone and telling people to open their eyes and stop think that this is not possible. It is possible and it is happening. It's not just full control of America either, it's the world. I can get pretty deep into this but you people already think I'm some weirdo. All I can say is the biggest sources have already brainwashed most of the people in this country. If you think back to all the times when I asked what did Bush really do that caused these problems most cant answer with anything that is or would be a cause of what is happening. But people were pushed to pass blame on one guy and now the second part was getting someone like Obama in office who will help with the overall agenda.

I have given up faith on the people to see what's going on. It angers me because it's not too difficult to pay attention and see things are wrong. The media will continue to push people to hate something so we don't pay attention to what is going on.

SASQUATCH
04-29-2010, 08:08 PM
Bush administration is just only doing their part like every other new president that will continue to do the same. I agree with you Bigg's there is an agenda it has started a long time and it’s extremely powerful and it's not just in the United State but all over the world. President, Andrew Jackson, Abraham Lincoln, Woodrow Wilson, Franklin D. Roosevelt, Dwight D. Eisenhower and more besides just presidents spoke about the country’s direction that it was heading. It is a puzzle forming to its agenda and when it connects, hell will break loose. The 9/11 issues to me requires another investigation but that isn’t for me to consider to worry now but our economy and how are we going to work together and get this clean up once in for all. I personally feel it’s too late and that we are in a path of destruction and it might come sooner than we expect it but again I do hope I am wrong because there is always that little hope or a small light path ahead of us to escape the hands of ruin.

What is important for us is to stay together and not let others re-direct us from the truth because I believe we are fighting for the same thing but it’s being sabotage not only by the News media but many more are in the mix to prevent unity for our nation. Like I said, we are living in a crucial and most dangerous times and it will be an important history moment of this century and if we should so happen to survive it will play a major role in the history books.

Negative as I may feel about this whole thing that is happening to us, there is still hope.

FUS1ON
04-29-2010, 08:25 PM
WASHINGTON (AP) — Five states — New York, California, Texas, Arizona and Florida — are perilously close to losing out on congressional seats because of lackluster participation in the U.S. census.

The five were average or below average in mailing back 10-question census forms when compared to other states, trailing by as many as 5 percentage points, according to the final census mail-in tally released Wednesday.

Based on recent population trends, New York, California and Texas had been estimated to fall just above the cutoff for the last House seats when they are redistributed next year. Waiting behind them in hopes of picking up additional seats are Arizona and Florida, which are already expected to gain one seat apiece.

Responses from these states also raise a red flag because of their higher shares of residents who are Latinos. The Census Bureau has said one of its main concerns is whether tensions over immigration will discourage Latinos, and particularly illegal immigrants, from participating in the government count. That issue returned to the forefront after Arizona passed a tough immigration enforcement bill.

Latino residents represent a predominant share of the population growth in New York, California, Texas, Arizona and Florida, making up more than 50 percent of total growth since 2000. As a result, those states could face big losses if there isn't full cooperation when the Census Bureau on Saturday begins knocking on the doors of those who did not respond by mail.

Of the five states on the cusp, the biggest potential losers are California and New York, which could have a net loss of one and two House seats, respectively. Texas may end up gaining just three House seats instead of four.

Arturo Vargas, executive director of the National Association of Latino Elected and Appointed Officials, said he was concerned about some skittish Latinos who may refuse to answer their doors, particularly given Arizona's new immigration law.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2010/04/28/census-mail-results-trouble-states/

Ra\/en
04-29-2010, 09:13 PM
Who is going to snap up all those crappy low paying jobs once these people are gone? I feel like this won't help the economic disparities between the rich and poor, or solve the core problem. I agree that illegal immigration is a bad thing, but I think America relies on cheap labor to do the grunt work. For example, how many American citizens would want to work on the kill floors in slaughterhouses? Right now a huge percentage of these workers are illegal immigrants. The companies can use them to keep costs down.

FUS1ON
04-29-2010, 10:01 PM
Yeah that is the SOP comeback that most opponents of sending the ILLEGALS home would have.

In your last sentence I think you meant to say "To help keep their profit margin up", because I've not seen prices on anything stay the same as they were .... EVERYTHING has gotten more expensive.

Ra\/en
04-30-2010, 02:59 AM
Yeah that is the SOP comeback that most opponents of sending the ILLEGALS home would have.

In your last sentence I think you meant to say "To help keep their profit margin up", because I've not seen prices on anything stay the same as they were .... EVERYTHING has gotten more expensive.

Don't get me wrong, (I'm not sure what you mean by SOP though) I don't really feel too sorry for the ILLEGALS, but I just wonder if anybody really wants to work the jobs they do. It seems like the system relies on them a bit.

and I did mean profit margin up :P

FUS1ON
04-30-2010, 03:57 AM
Sorry bro .... SOP=Standard Operating Procedure

JIMINATOR
04-30-2010, 04:19 AM
Well, consider the whole situation. Why do companies hire illegals? because regular employees are too expensive. Why are they too expensive? Because our goddamn tax code "hides" the actual cost of employees by moving the burden to the employer.

Say you make 30k a year, maybe get some benefits. You are probably actually costing your employer 35 to 40k a year. The benefits you know about however they are other things you may not. payroll taxes you don't see may amount up to 20%. this phony accounting keeps the general public blind to the amount of taxes actually paid on your behalf. thus there is no outcry in washington. instead you get little tax breaks, and the big tax hikes go to the "rich".

What can be done about this? Not much right now. These idiots in washington love spending money and they love taxing people.

ME BIGGD01
04-30-2010, 04:27 AM
Raven, the illegals lower America's standards. They don't do the jobs people wont do but they do jobs that a corporation allows to F the American people by employing at such low salaries that only illegals will work for. Now the truth is these people are most likely good people. And if you ask me if they deserve a better life, I would say everyone does. The problem is that in this country there is suppose to be a process to becoming a citizen.

As far as the labor the illegals provide, no one can say they are not hard workers. The truth is they are hungry and willing to break their ass. They are taking the scrap jobs because they have to. They work their ass off because they have to. It's a shame that America's work force has become such a bunch of lazy pieces of shit and their service sucks. If it was up to me, I would send the lazy back to mexico and keep these hard working people. This is such an easy solution yet it's made out to be so big. The only reason the Governement allowed all of these people in and want them to stay is because they can get more votes. There is no other reason for it and at the tax payers expense, these politicians sell their country out. People just need realize that the Governemnet is crooked and evil and people like Tim Mcveigh have the right intentions. I will always say with a straight face that if more people killed politicians we wouldn't have this mess.

Ra\/en
04-30-2010, 09:10 AM
Raven, the illegals lower America's standards. They don't do the jobs people wont do but they do jobs that a corporation allows to F the American people by employing at such low salaries that only illegals will work for. Now the truth is these people are most likely good people. And if you ask me if they deserve a better life, I would say everyone does. The problem is that in this country there is suppose to be a process to becoming a citizen.

As far as the labor the illegals provide, no one can say they are not hard workers. The truth is they are hungry and willing to break their ass. They are taking the scrap jobs because they have to. They work their ass off because they have to.

Well said, and I agree, BIGGD.

I admit, I'm not an American, but this situation is incredibly interesting and important regardless of where you are from. Now if only the companies using the cheap labour could be rooted out, fined, and some bigger tax breaks could be distributed to small businesses and those struggling to make ends meet, we might see growth in the small business sector.. Those damn huge evil companies are ruining everything. LOL. The politicians certainly listen to the huge companies... what with all the underhanded lobbying going on. I'm sure the politicians have turned a blind eye to some of the immigrant workers over the years due to "conflicting" interests. At the end of the day, it seems like the middle class is melting away.

Meh, same crap is going on here in Canada (political corruption). Ain't it great? I am lucky to be living in Vancouver for the time being. Things are fairly steady at the moment, but if you go out back east, Ontario is HURTING.

Pure_Evil
04-30-2010, 11:17 AM
Jim, those illegals aren't making close to 30k a year, that's why they get hired.

Lots of people would work those jobs for $8 an hr, if you could still get decent apartments for $300 a month. Health insurance was affordable, or just general medical care.

Doesn't matter what your laws are, if the courts don't process them. We stop quite a few illegals, some even have federal warrants through ICE, and ICE refused to pick them up if we arrested them. Talk about frustrating!