PDA

View Full Version : I am back

Grimmy
06-01-2010, 04:56 PM
From my holiday travels. Was great to get away from a lot. I am not a fisherman but I did go fishing and doing so, I got sun burnt pretty badly. I was still have troubles sleeping last night, but it's getting better. I am putting stuff on it help with the burn, but man does it suck! A long way to do for a 3 day weekend, about 1100 miles round trip, took about 9 hours one way.

Anyways, there's a few more things I want to add to the forums, as far as little mods and such and then I am wanting to start to make my own skin. I have an idea that I think a lot of people will like and enjoy, and maybe some small variations of it for other peoples tastes, but that's going to take some time, as I try to work for an hour or so each night on things, and still get some gaming time in as well.

Anyways, hope you all made it back home safely!!

Bingo
06-01-2010, 10:10 PM
Welcome back mate! Heh, sorry to hear about the sunburn. I know how annoying that can be! Especially since there's nothing you can really do but deal with it. Ugh.

ripper
06-02-2010, 11:49 AM
welcome back :thumbs:, aww man sunburns horrible, uncontrollable not nice, anyways...... keep up the good work on the forum mate, its looking great.:thumbs:

Die Hard
06-03-2010, 07:29 AM
Stupid boy :p

Pure_Evil
06-03-2010, 01:34 PM
Catch any fish?

Grimmy
06-03-2010, 04:16 PM
I did. I had the biggest all weekend, an 18" sauger (sp?) but the rest were throw backs. It was fun, but I don't think I'd me a hobby out of it.

Catch any fish?