PDA

View Full Version : Can an 11 year old girl be a good mother?

Nitro
06-02-2010, 02:39 AM
siye

JIMINATOR
06-02-2010, 02:57 AM
eh, she is just an obsessive compulsive and that is pretty much it. rather than fixing herself she is focusing on something and assuming once she gets it that will solve all the problems. and really she is just a kid. that is pretty much all you can expect from kids. a mess of a person. the adoptive parents don't need that that in their lives. It adds a lot of instability to them and ultimately to the baby they are trying to raise. Any time you hear people say stuff like "I'm concentrating on sorting myself out so that one day..." that is a clue that in terms of figuring out their problems they are nowhere.

Death Engineer
06-03-2010, 04:59 AM
Let me assure you that most 25-30 yr olds having their first child don't have a clue about what it takes to be a good parent. I will go on record and say that pretty much everything is stacked against an 11 yr old girl emotionally, physically, or otherwise (financially???). Doesn't mean that it can't happen, but statistically speaking, I think this is a no-brainer.

ME BIGGD01
06-03-2010, 02:06 PM
All I can say about this is that todays society does not permit anyone atthat age to be able to care for a child. There is no possible way for her to do so and the fact that she is on drugs and drinking, she should probably be placed in a home or jail for that matter.

A situation like this makes me cringe. While I want to look down at this kid and scream at her, I feel sorry for her because truthfully it is not her fault. I look at these kids today 25 and under and feel they don't know their ass from their elbow. Is it their fault they have never been taught to do anything themself? They are so much more advanced then we were as kids but at the same time so much neglected to be taught the realities of life. It's a battle in a half to expect this generation to be able to accomplish anything when they were never taught the fundamentals. I know there are good parents out there and that there are some good kids but weigh that in toward society and do a count and you can expect a society that won't stand for much. The lack of morals, self respect and self control in my eyes gets blame pointed at the parents. They create such a child with their own selfish behavior. It amazes me how many kids I see today with stupid tattoos, piercings and any other physical immature poster of being trash and a future leech on society there are.

This 11 yr old just doesn't know any better. She pretty much is going to become useless and a waste and in need of some heavy parenting and counseling. I believe there is a chance for her but it's pretty slim. The fact she has sex at 11 should tell you how her life is.

I would also like to add that in todays society, people are rewarded for such. This girl will be helped and tax revenue will be used for her irresponsibility. This disgusts me the most and probably adds to why there are so many people like this. As you know, I am against all social programs like these where working people are forced to pay for people like this. I wish one day to see it where those that pay into the system arent made to be the slaves for such a useless society. Back in the days the community was considered your church and they would be the supporters of such a mess. Now Big Government steps in and forces people to reward such neglect. Look around and see how many people are just scum.