PDA

View Full Version : Obama Job Approval Rating Down ....

FUS1ON
07-08-2010, 12:06 AM
Thirty-eight percent of independents approve of the job Barack Obama is doing as president, the first time independent approval of Obama has dropped below 40% in a Gallup Daily tracking weekly aggregate.

http://www.gallup.com/poll/141131/Obama-Job-Approval-Rating-Down-Among-Independents.aspx?utm_source=add+this&utm_medium=addthis.com&utm_campaign=sharing&utm_term=Obama-Job-Approval-Rating-Down-Among-Independents

You have to give it to the Dems, they sure can stick together even when their guy is going down. I guess it's hard to admit that you messed up at the voting booth.

Let Bush studdder in a speech, there were posts here dogging him out about it and yet when Obama screws the pooch ...you all are dead quite and it's the same on the networks, well except for on Fox News.

Obama asking NASA to help improve relations with the Muslims .... WTF is that about???

EXEcution
07-08-2010, 11:43 PM
Everything would have worked out much better had we voted for someone else. No oil spill, no crazy Israel, no more wars, full employment and happiness and freedom for all.

FUS1ON
07-09-2010, 06:04 AM
Sure some of those things he could not prevent and some others he inherited .... BUT it's other things like 1) making that deal disappear about the Presidential Advisory Board offer from Clinton to Pennsylvania Rep. Joe Sestak if he would not run, 2) making the voter intimidation case against the Black Panthers disappear, 3) Taking 60+ days before he actually got his ass on the phone to talk to the head mofo at BP, 4) off living it up instead of staying on top of the oil spill problem to see that the BS political red tape isn't bogging processes down and then finally having those same processes approved after it was too F'ing late to do good, 5) Having the DoJ file suit against Arizona when 59% of Americans approve of the law, 6) Dragging his heels on Immigration Reform so badly that states are taking matters into their own hands, 7) Cramming down our throats a medical reform bill that the majority of Americans didn't want .... you know, stuff like that.

ME BIGGD01
07-09-2010, 10:40 AM
Can you believe people are still blaming Bush and Cheney? No one is paying attention to the big picture it seems. I have been screaming this for years including the last 4 years of the Bush's term where the same people in congress are there now and noone pays attention to the manipulation or the agenda. I have not heard one person talk about the Czars Obama has put in charge of things and don't have to answer to anyone but him. Noone pays attention to those peoples backgrounds.

The American people will get what they deserve at this point. They will lose more than they are paying attention to. The fact that there is no growth and we are continuing to spend is amazing. Eventually people will wake up and it will be too late. I honestly think it's too late already and the blame goes on the people. Americans are just too lazy, too ignorant.

Everyone wanted change and they are sure to get it. I know too many people that lost their life style already because of this change. They lost their house, they lost their future. Too many want to depend on the Government and it sickens me that no one talks about the reality of what is going on.

It's all an agenda. Americans will learn they are not special any more. NWO is in effect.

PJ'l_Master
07-09-2010, 11:30 AM
Everything would have worked out much better had we voted for someone else. No oil spill, no crazy Israel, no more wars, full employment and happiness and freedom for all.
LMAOOOOOO! Tooo funny EXE

Pure_Evil
07-09-2010, 02:23 PM
LMAOOOOOO! Tooo funny EXE

quoted for truth!

FUS1ON
07-09-2010, 02:39 PM
That's right, just stick your heads back in the sand ignoring it, meanwhile your backside is exposed.

It's not so much those things that have driven his approval rating down, it's how he handled them.

FUS1ON
07-09-2010, 04:36 PM
Great YouTube channel
http://www.youtube.com/user/politizoid

Obamafeld lol

http://www.youtube.com/user/politizoid#p/u/2/hO6pvDQTzno

Nitro
07-09-2010, 05:58 PM
What do you plan to accomplish by projecting all these negative thoughts-forms?

FUS1ON
07-09-2010, 06:09 PM
Enlightment that the current administration is dangerous and hopefully those that voted him/them in, won't make the same mistake again in November and 2012. People tend to forget things over time, sometimes you have to re-fresh their memories .... don't worry, they will screw up even more and we will be here to point it out because you won't hear about it on MSNBC.

SASQUATCH
07-09-2010, 07:12 PM
I said it before the best candidate was Ron Paul and as for Bush and Obama, I didn't vote for them knuckle heads.

Keep this in mind that no matter who is in office, it will be very difficult to make big changes without having too many corruptions in our government.

Ron Paul said it best, we would need to clean the house of all government official in order to make changes for our future and especially the Federal Reserve, and we have the power to do this if we stick together. But like Bigg's said, ignorance seems to be blessed by many people who do not do there homework.

I have not been quite about it for a great deal of time and have posted on these subjects, and it goes a lot deeper then what many people have been talking about.

There are a few books that talk about this in detail of our government and the changes that are needed so badly for the future of this countries wealth and health-care.

A few books from Ron Paul and a few well known and respected politicians that I have read twice over on my iPad.

This has nothing to do with the immigration, in fact it doesn't even touch the surface of our economy but many Politicians and News media makes you think that it is when it fact it has very little impact in our economy.

In Arizona the battle there for the immigration is the wrong battle that they are fighting for: it should be for example: moving our troops back home instead of having over 78 if not more military out post that is costing our nation billions of dollar per month. That alone can cut the cost at about 1/4 if not more.

I find it so ironic when the president would promise us that our troops in Iraq will be home by the year, I think it was 2018 or less; only fools the nation in thinking he is doing a service to us, when in fact that time period is pretty much when the oil is depleted and no longer needed to stay. Right away people think that he is a great president, when in fact Bush administration was planning to do the same think but yet only to benefit from the oil when it's available and when not, it's time to move on.

We are living in the most precarious times in history and many don't realize it but think it will fade away. This is worse then during the cool war era.

Nitro
07-09-2010, 07:33 PM
][][][]

ME BIGGD01
07-12-2010, 08:08 PM
I am so done with all of this. I have been talking about it for years here and it never goes anywhere. I laugh at it all now because I know, one day the impact will take place. Well for many of us it has but even the trash of America will feel it. Those that want everything for nothing. When those that were paying the taxes/bills are no longer paying and everything crashes, well..... That's what ya get.

I am watching fellow New Yorkers starting to feel, the punch. People losing their houses because they lost their job and after all of their hard work and American dreams, they have nothing. This is what you get from the Democrats unless you are illegal, black or should I just say not White. High taxes and less jobs unless you are in the Gov sector. LOL, eventually it will crash and I will be the first one to say, I told you so.

Not sure how it is outside of NY but here even those that don't pay property taxes have the right to vote. WTF is wrong with that picture? I fought against the school budget but it passed regardless because those who live in apartments still have the right to vote. How can someone vote on something they don't pay in to?

This State run by democrats deserves what it gets and I laugh at those that lose everything and voted for these scumbags. It's the first thing I ask when I hear someone got layed off.

The only advice I would give to anyone today is stock up on food, and ammo. The next couple of years are going to be wild. I am ready for anything.

ME BIGGD01
07-12-2010, 08:13 PM
What do you plan to accomplish by projecting all these negative thoughts-forms?

LOL, you say negative but how about using the term reality? Is something projected here? Do you not pay attention to what is going on because it seems negative to you? If anything, Shogun only mentioned about 2% of the nonsense and to me I think that was the simplest 2%. If any of you actually paid attention to anything you would be pissed off and screaming like you did when Bush was in office. The thing is, the Media promotes Obama and ignores to mention facts. What's wrong with that picture? I swear many of you could be sold ice in the North Pole.

SASQUATCH
07-18-2010, 03:17 PM
I am so done with all of this. I have been talking about it for years here and it never goes anywhere. I laugh at it all now because I know, one day the impact will take place. Well for many of us it has but even the trash of America will feel it. Those that want everything for nothing. When those that were paying the taxes/bills are no longer paying and everything crashes, well..... That's what ya get.

I am watching fellow New Yorkers starting to feel, the punch. People losing their houses because they lost their job and after all of their hard work and American dreams, they have nothing. This is what you get from the Democrats unless you are illegal, black or should I just say not White. High taxes and less jobs unless you are in the Gov sector. LOL, eventually it will crash and I will be the first one to say, I told you so.

Not sure how it is outside of NY but here even those that don't pay property taxes have the right to vote. WTF is wrong with that picture? I fought against the school budget but it passed regardless because those who live in apartments still have the right to vote. How can someone vote on something they don't pay in to?

This State run by democrats deserves what it gets and I laugh at those that lose everything and voted for these scumbags. It's the first thing I ask when I hear someone got layed off.

The only advice I would give to anyone today is stock up on food, and ammo. The next couple of years are going to be wild. I am ready for anything.

This to me I will not go deeper into it with you Biggs, but consider this carefully. In order to have a more over whelming majority to understand and practice; is to be more diplomatic, and educate the public of all race and color. This alone carries and big stick that provides support when it’s needed most and persistence.

Pure_Evil
07-19-2010, 11:46 AM
BIGGS, I definitely noticed a difference in your local businesses driving to your place Sat! (Thanks again) CT seams to have it even worse.

We need to downsize the government soon, they're too big, too powerful.

FUS1ON
07-19-2010, 04:50 PM
Get Rid of the BS!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xn_IAwe8-q4

JIMINATOR
07-19-2010, 11:21 PM
that's actually pretty funny. i was driving my wife's car and filling it up with gas. she has one of those stickers. it was all shattered looking but you could still read obama. a few passes with a key fixed that.... :D