PDA

View Full Version : Sat nav/GPS?

vanderlyle
08-14-2010, 06:54 PM
Hi all,

I'm in the market for a budget Sat Nav. Anyone had any experience with this one - www.gamemecca.net ? Are Garmin reputable?

Thanks!

Grimmy
08-14-2010, 07:13 PM
Funny, you are asking about sat nav, you are asking us to look at a link if that one is any good, yet your email is admin@ubuyhardware.co.uk. (I removed the link, but it was to the same domain name) If you would have read the rules you would have come across this rule:

8. Advertising personal forums or products without expressed permission from GameMecca. The GameMecca member base is a very diverse group of people and a wonderful way to get your personal website, forum or product to a ever-growing audience. Just remember that the Admins of GameMecca pay for all the hosting and setup to keep GameMecca fully functioning for your benefit. If you wish to advertise to our member base, please send your request to an Admin of GameMecca and we will be very happy to assist you reach your targeted audience.

All the rules are found here : http://www.gamemecca.net/forums/showthread.php?8095-Forum-Rules

Thanks for stopping by, but please don't advertise your stuff here without asking permission.

Sirc
08-14-2010, 08:06 PM
Grats to Grimmy for handling this and NOT locking the thread. :thumbs:

Grimmy
08-14-2010, 09:23 PM
I fiigured I'd let the great people of GM reply to this, and maybe even send him an email or 2 or 100 to the above address ;)

Grats to Grimmy for handling this and NOT locking the thread. :thumbs:

Sirc
08-15-2010, 06:35 PM
Point being, there have been threads that were locked that I would have liked to comment in, but couldn't. I like the "kill the poster, not the thread" approach much better. :)

FUS1ON
08-19-2010, 02:44 AM
Slow down y'all, I can't keep up with all of the posts in here.

Sirc
08-19-2010, 10:49 PM
Slow down y'all, I can't keep up with all of the posts in here.

Point being, there have been threads that were locked that I would have liked to comment in, but couldn't.

Dunno how to make the point of my post any clearer. Y'all. :)

Bingo
08-19-2010, 11:07 PM
That's it. Clearly we will have to saturate email Shogun now for being difficult to deal with.

Die Hard
08-21-2010, 12:38 PM
z z z z z z