PDA

View Full Version : Free MP3 Download

Bingo
08-17-2010, 12:10 AM
A friend of mine put up a new song that's available for free download off his site.

I think it's pretty kickass. The guy finds a nice mix of rock, hiphop and his own style.

Check it out. Worst case you don't like it and delete it :) Let me know what you think.

Best case you like it, pass the link around and maybe buy a cd or song.

http://thestickmartinshow.com/monthlymusic

If you like the song, I suggest checking out the album 'Thriller'.

B

FUS1ON
08-18-2010, 12:19 AM
Hmmmm it's OK, I liked the samples and thought the Bullshit Band part didn't sound right or sounded odd.

Bingo
08-18-2010, 12:41 AM
Thanks for sharing.

It's a catchy little tune, but won't stay in my playlist.

Clearly you have no taste!! lol Just kidding. I know that stuff isn't for everyone. That's the great thing about music, something for everyone!

Bingo
08-18-2010, 12:41 AM
yah super catchy. honestly better than half the crap i hear on the radio

Cool. Glad you liked it better than half the crap you hear!

Bingo
08-18-2010, 12:42 AM
Hmmmm it's OK, I liked the samples and thought the Bullshit Band part didn't sound right or sounded odd.

Like, something technical or just that the words didn't flow right?

ME BIGGD01
08-18-2010, 08:21 AM
I will be honest. It has potential but there are those parts where the noises come in or the effects. Ruins the song imo. I also hate profanity in a song, makes me cringe. as far as the rythm of it, I could listen to it. It needs a little work but honestly it's not bad. Get rid of the silly effects and awful echo and take the cursing out and I think ya got a hit.

EXEcution
08-19-2010, 12:52 AM
I liked the song. Nice flow.

Bingo
08-24-2010, 09:15 AM
As a sort of followup to this - he got a video made for what is pretty much my favorite song of his. I love this song.

Made 4 TV Movie

K9DpEC16itw

FUS1ON
08-24-2010, 02:25 PM
Where is the LIKE button?

Bingo
08-25-2010, 12:17 AM
It is a good tune eh? I should send you the album version (or you could buy it off his site) where it's a lot longer and he busts into the Fresh Prince theme song and Paradise City at the end of it.

Bingo
09-12-2010, 09:04 PM
I'd forgotten about this one. Another cool video he did. This one is maybe 2 years old or so?

Cool tune. Has some swearing so it might be not be best for listening to at work!

Sums up living in Florida pretty well. heh

XCFR0T7yLsU

Bingo
10-11-2010, 10:19 PM
Back to this thread again.

He finally got the rights to his first CD back from his label and he's now made the entire thing available for free off his website.

This CD is the one that has the songs both videos I posted are from.

http://thestickmartinshow.com/fr_thrilla

Get it for free! It's Bingo-Approved!