PDA

View Full Version : Snip Snip

Death Engineer
08-26-2010, 05:55 PM
So after 4 kids (and a strong suggestion from a doc for my wife's health), the DE baby making parts were disabled this morning. Just thought I'd share since I'm laying here with a bad of frozen corn between my legs. ;)

So there won't be any new additions to the DE household ... at least not through traditional means. No more new DE Jr. pic threads.

Let the commentary/jokes/entertainment begin. :watchmovi

Bingo
08-26-2010, 08:46 PM
Awwww. Of course, now the "We don't have to care about it anymore" fun can begin :)

JIMINATOR
08-26-2010, 10:38 PM
most people solve the problem by drastically reducing sex after they get married, but hey, good for you man... :)

Sirc
08-27-2010, 12:00 AM
I'm laying here with a bad of frozen corn between my legs. ;)

Peas. I used a bag of frozen peas.

No more condoms! Or, hrmm, maybe pulling out in your case. If your are using the withdrawal method of birth control, you no longer have an excuse to "drench the wench". You will in fact get in trouble for doing it. Just a friendly warning. ;)

But yeah, like Jim said, if you were using condoms I'm guessing you were already at the point in your marriage where you were buying the 3-packs instead of the 12-packs, and still had to check the expiration date on that third one.

BTW, the "We don't have to care about it anymore" fun tends to change to "We can do it if you really need to, but hurry up because my show is coming on in 15 minutes".

Enjoy! :thumbs:

EDIT: Did that sound bitter? :bawling:

JIMINATOR
08-27-2010, 03:06 AM
a joke:
wife: turn off law and order and make love to me
husband: but it's a new one...

FUS1ON
08-27-2010, 02:24 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LladTefwqD8&feature=related