PDA

View Full Version : Pledge of Allegiance

Nitro
10-07-2010, 10:51 PM
___

Suicidal
10-09-2010, 05:24 PM
I think it's for giving thanks (like, if someone gave you a ride to the party, you won't say "I don't have to thank you!"). I think it's a nice gesture for reciting the pledge of allegiance, but I'm not a fan of being punished for refusing to.

And everyone knows that people will still lie after being sworn in. If they didn't, they wouldn't even have the case (Well, he told us he didn't do it, so...we believe him). I think the reasoning is to remind the actual honest people to be honest, as a typical reminder would.

FUS1ON
10-09-2010, 11:24 PM
Please PM me your address so I can send you some condoms

Nitro
10-10-2010, 11:19 PM
Please PM me your address so I can send you some condoms

Ohh Sho <3 I see what you did there :)

Not the response I was looking for to an interesting topic concerning a point of view of a character being used by an individual in a role playing situation on an online discussion board.

No worries though, I'll get into charachter again in the future with a different topic that hopefully will garner more discussion.

luv yew guyz! <33

Grimmy
10-11-2010, 02:08 AM
Sorry, but I tend to keep my feelings to myself, as it always becomes political, and then the forum trolls come out and start bashing. My beliefs are mine, which are different from everyone elses, and well I tend to not care for flat out flame posts.

Sho, you can send me some, I need some party balloons that I can fill with helium and won't pop on the ceiling!! hehe

EXEcution
10-15-2010, 03:21 PM
I don't think that many people from our generation take it seriously anyway. I remember there was one day in elementary school where our teacher asked us to write down the Pledge of Allegiance on paper. Not even half of the students got it right. Not just spelling either, logically some of their transcriptions didn't even make sense.

FUS1ON
10-18-2010, 08:37 PM
And people wonder why us older people tend to doubt the younger generation/s. I realize that was elementary school and they should enjoy their time as a child but as they get older, they need to be taught to have an allegiance to their country and respect the people that fought to give them their freedoms that many of them take for granted. We are spoiled in this country and so many of us have forgotten how well we have it or .... had it.

If you don't believe in something, you will fall for anything. lol

FUS1ON
10-18-2010, 09:57 PM
I didn't have to confess this but Exe your post got me to thinking and I decided to see how well I knew the Pledge of Allegiance so I wrote it down and then looked up the 'current version' and I was wrong too. Believing what it means (which I always did) and knowing how to say it (which I do now) are two different things.

In case some of you THINK you know it and want to try it yourself, the current version is in the spoiler below .... you might be surprised.

I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the republic for which it stands, one nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.

ME BIGGD01
10-19-2010, 04:22 AM
It all boils down to honor or I should say, the lack of. One day a question will be asked when did things go wrong. Nothing more usual than some kid who is in his young 20's thinking they know it all. More funny when they are still dependant on someone to live. Sometimes you have to just laugh and let it happen as their future becomes dimmer. Just then, you stop laughing and say...Fck'm!!!!!

Suicidal
10-22-2010, 04:10 AM
But I got the pledge right, verbatim!

Though, I haven't actually said it for 9 years.

FUS1ON
10-25-2010, 11:41 PM
LOL ... She did not want to recite the PoA before the meeting so the 300ish REAL AMERICANS in attendance told her "PO!" and did it anyways! :salute: I wish they had video of her whining about it afterwards.
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/voters-defy-debate-moderator-to-make-pledge-of-allegiance/

ME BIGGD01
10-26-2010, 06:44 AM
Good find Shogun, I will be putting that up on my FB wall. It's nice to see Americans starting to wake up. They need to start fighting now because shit is hitting the fan. All these Fcking idiots in this country that have no honor or respect for their nation should be shot for treason. They are the cancer of this country but like the past, don't take my word for it. Just look at the current situation and then remember I Fcking told you so!!!!!

It figures Nitro a drama queen would start such a thread. Someone who claims to be so intelligent can't see the reason for the pledge. A troll is a troll. Would love to meet him in person.

Oscar(WCFD)
10-27-2010, 03:16 AM
I don't come here much anymore, I saw this thread and thought I would post this.
It gives some insight as to what the words mean in "The Pledge of Allegiance"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TZBTyTWOZCM

FUS1ON
10-27-2010, 10:13 PM
They need to lock every politician in Washington D.C. in a room with their eyes taped open and loop that video 24/7/365 until they get the fact that they need to work together.

FUS1ON
10-28-2010, 05:10 PM
I guess you can't fix stupid, the same group from my previous post as they did last week The League of Women Voters tried to start another debate without reciting the PoA and well just watch for yourself. :cool:
http://www.eyeblast.tv/public/checker.aspx?v=hdSUnzuzkU

I salute those proud patriotic AMERICANS!

Sirc
10-31-2010, 07:35 PM
A true patriot will allow anyone the freedom to choose what they will, or will not, do. Freedom of choice is a pretty basic constitutional right.

So many people in our country have their own personal agendas, are wrapped up in their own belief systems, and fail to see the bigger picture.

The land of the free. As long as you see things my way. :rolleyes:

Sirc
10-31-2010, 08:45 PM
Gonna add something here.

My father served on a Navy gunboat as a radar operator in WWII. He survived. I was brought up as a patriot. I was brought up learning what that really means.

I did not serve in the military, nor did BIGG, nor did Shogun. My oldest brother was high on the draft for Vietnam. My father begged him to stay in college to avoid it, because my father knew what war was. When my brother told my dad that he was dropping out of college, that's the first and only time I've seen my father cry. The sight of him on his knees, crying, begging...it's something will never forget. Nor will my brother. He stayed in college.

And now my son is in the US Air Force. Airman First Class. He could end up anywhere in the world. When he told me what he was going to do, I was both proud and scared. I didn't try to talk him out of it. He is noble, he is brave, and he is willing to risk his life for his country. And he is also risking the life of my oldest child. Neither Shogun or BIGG has any idea of what that feels like.

You both spout your bullshit propaganda, but neither of you have anything to lose by doing it. You both want to control. You both want people to think like you do. But you take no real risks. Neither of you has a clue what the freedom that our country has spend so many lives achieving means. You cannot comprehend the cost. Neither of you.

So go ahead and spout your nonsense, and act like you have a clue. That is your right. And you can thank my father, and my son, for having the right to do so.

FUS1ON
11-01-2010, 04:23 AM
I think it's great that your son is serving our country and it's clear from your post that you are scared for him but you have got to be joking, just because someone didn't serve or have a son or daughter that is serving or has served, they can not be patriotic??? I've already admitted on here that one of my biggest regrets in life is not enlisting, that is how you knew that I had not served so tell the whole story if you are going to take a shot at me.

I may not agree with some people's choices but i'm all for their freedom to chose as they do, if they want to be stupid, that's fine, be stupid but please don't have sex and please don't vote. Tonight there was an TV ad for the Jay Leno show, Jay asked this random late 20s/early 30s woman "Was their ever a president from Arkansas?", she answered "I hope not heheheh", I guess she doesn't know who Bill Clinton is and he has been all over the news lately. It's these clueless idiots that scare me, they won't bother to educate themselves enough to make informed decisions when the enter the voting booth and because they listened to some slick talking person that promised change, we have ended up TRILLIONS of dollars in debt. They just don't care and they should, their decisions effect the generations that follow them.

There is too much of this drifting away from our core values or ways of doing things in this country, like for instance the Pledge of Allegiance or singing the Nation Anthem or even saying a prayer (if you don't believe in God, don't bow your head) and see where it has gotten us.

In closing, I'm far from perfect and and maybe i'm not one that should be preaching right and wrong AND my "Nonsense" as you put it is probably a waste on here, but it's my right like you said above "the freedom to choose what they will", I choose the things I say and think .... may God bless America and your son!

PJ'l_Master
11-01-2010, 10:39 AM
If someone doesn't want to recite the pledge of allegiance, thats ultimately their choice, and judge as you may, its her right to NOT say it. Just as it would be someones right to call a soldier from vietnam a baby killer. Its disrespectful yes, definitely, but because someones an a-hole doesnt mean they dont get rights.

FUS1ON
11-02-2010, 12:50 AM
^^^ I might be wrong but I think all of us will agree with that, I know I do.

Sirc
11-02-2010, 08:30 PM
It's all good Shogun. I have no doubts about your or BIGG's patriotism. But you both do tend to actively ridicule people who express differing views than you both have. It's actually you two that accuse people of not being patriots when they exercise their freedom of choice and ideology. This thread is a good example of that. I was just pointing out that, by doing so, you aren't being much of a patriot.

My biggest problem is with BIGG, who summarily discounts anyone's opinion if he considers them too young to HAVE a valid opinion. Basically he's saying if you are under age 25, you haven't lived enough to know what's what. That's an interesting point of view considering the hundreds of thousands of young men and women under age 25 who have joined the military and are currently protecting his ass. Maybe, instead of discounting young people's opinions, he should consider how many people in the 18-25 age group that have died in US wars throughout our history.

EDIT: Or am I just being stupid? ;)

FUS1ON
11-03-2010, 12:28 AM
But you both do tend to actively ridicule people who express differing views than you both have. It's actually you two that accuse people of not being patriots when they exercise their freedom of choice and ideology. This thread is a good example of that.

I'll give you that one bro, I just have a hard time seeing how someone can say that they are Patriotic to their country when they can't take a few minutes to stand and show allegiance.

I make it a point to thank our Vets when I see them, the other day I saw this Vet in wheelchair (he had lost a leg) which made me really nervous for some reason to go up to him so I passed on by, then the "He gave you years and you can't give him a minute?" thought popped in my head and I went back, shook his hand and thanked him, he said to me "Thanks, I never get tired of hearing" and smiled. Just re-telling this story is effecting me.

Gotta roll, it's Nov. 2nd and there is a purge is going on.

ME BIGGD01
11-03-2010, 05:48 PM
Sirc, I want to touch base with some of your comments that are inaccurate. First, not once have I suggested any propaganda on this forum. Not once in all the years have I posted anything that was not true either. I have from day 1 supported our troops along with my Country. You can do a search on every post I have ever made and you will see that to be true. I have gone on for many years with extreme passion for my beliefs that still go challenged to this day on this forum. I still stick by my beliefs today. The ironic thing is that what I said a few years ago are exactly happening today which no one looks at. I am not arguing over opinions here either. I don't get where you see what I say as being false but I am open for debate with anything I have said ever if anyone would actually want to do that. I think people such as yourself get bent with my execution of things but hey that's the way I do things and say things. There is no PC when it comes to me as I believe it's nothing but agenda based bs when I see it.

Ok so you made a comment that has nothing to do with me but I will touch on it. You mention your son who is now with the air force. Congrats, that is one of the armed services that no idiot can just get in. You need intelligence to get in the Air Force and I would take this time to give your son props on that accomplishment. As far as being in the military, no I have never attempted to join. Not that I am scared to fight for my country because that is actually not the case as I see I fight for my country every day. We just have different opinions on that. I would like to mention though that I have had many family members from brothers, father, and ancestors that actually fought in the wars. I have family members that have died for this country. You brought a point up that I found offensive because it's the reference to me as I don't lose anything or know nothing about it. I found your comments to be weird considering everything I have said in the past which has done nothing but supported the troops and military of our great nation. To say they are protecting my ass or keeping it safe, I find that to be a joke considering no Government agency whether it be military or local Gov protecting me. I think this is a whole new conversation but in all it has exactly to do with everything I feel which I base everything I say off of. I think if anyone actually took the time and paid attention to what I say it is in direct reflection to what I am really against and what I see the major problem as. I am extremely patriotic but I am also extremely against this United states Government which I feel is corrupt. People discuss these wars today as it's protection for us but that's not true. To be accurate we have not declared war on anyone so our military are just stooges or as I like to say pawns. This is the very reason why I have not and would not join such a service because it's bogus to say that our military is doing anything to protect us. Our Government does not allow our military to do what it needs to. In fact, Vietnam was exactly the same case because instead of fighting a real war we allowed it to be a political war. Americans I feel do not deal with reality so well. They think peace is free and never came at a cost or comes at one. At the same time everyones rights are being taken away from them during this time. To say anyone is more of a hero for joining the military today than someone who isn't in the military is kind of crazy. I guess that accusation would not come to light unless we were fighting here on the homefront. Until our Government wants to really rid the world of the problems instead of feeding them, I do not look at todays military as anything but pawns myself that risk getting sued or put in jail for killing an enemy. I think what happened on 9/11/01 is proof of my words and goes with my belief of what is really happening. Sometimes you have to take a step back and look at the whole picture and not just nation wide but world wide. There is a world wide agenda going on. Some see it some call it a conspiracy. The thing I would urge people to do (mainly Americans) is to wake up and look at what is going on in the world. Not once have I seen anyone be able to talk about the true problems world wide that is hitting home now and intended to hit harder in the long run. Like the wars, no one pays attention to what and who is the problem. This is an unwinnable war the way we are doing it and the fact that we are reapeating the same things Russia did goes to show that this is all agenda based. So what's the agenda? Is it a conspiracy to what I believe in? I am open for debate on these topics but don't debate me if you don't have the same information or at least the will to look up what I refer to.

As far as you thoughts on me spouting out nonsense or bullshit propaganda, I would urge you to call me out on any of it. I have never been the kind to accept a reasonable response but know that I hate blind statements. Just for a little bit of info on my personal life that maybe 3-5 people on this forum know about me that I willmake public. I have a son that is now 20 years old last month. He's a good boy and a hard worker. Like todays usual kid he does not understand the real world and I am ok with that but he works and takes care of himself without having to rely on too much from me or his mother. Of course as a parent we will do what is best. Parents will give and plan for their own the best they can (well good parents will). Last year he was up in NY and told me he was considering joining the military. Upon hearing this I plainly told him never do such a thing. I told him to finish college and work his ass off. He is very smart and also a good worker. My reasoning for my advice was plain and simple. The military does nothing for anyone that they can't do themself. I also told him I did not want him to be a pawn to some corrupt Governemnt such as the one running our Country. Now he never joined but I will tell you this, if he was really considering it and going to do it I would be against it 100%. Not because I was a coward of losing my son in a war but because I did not and will not risk one of my kids fighting for something that is political and not done right. Our troops do not get what they should along with get the truth for why they are doing it. I think my reality of war to many of those on this forum differ. To me war is ugly and people die. To me the people that should die are the enemy. I would not stand to lose my blood for a Government with no honor.

Now you say I have no clue about what our freedom. Now this is where you were reallyoff base. If you trully believe that, you would actually support everything I have said. In that regard, you really have no idea how I am and what I feel when it comes to my constitutional freedoms. That complete paragraph of you telling me how I can not comprehend any of it is nothing more than nonsense because it's those freedoms I am here fighting everyday. I would question you as to how far you would go if any of your rights are violated? Just a FYI, I personally would consider it an act of war against me if and when my rights are violated. You see I am one of those rare people that actually fights for his country and willing to die for it at a moments notice. I believe the laws of the constitution only. Everything I have ever said on this forum backs these words. When our military is fighting for our rights here at home which are being taken away everyday then I will saythey are risking their life for our country. They arent but I assure you this, if I ever had to, I would fight to death if this government entered my property without legit reason. There is a reason we have the 2nd amendment and it's not to defend yourself from some monkey trying to rob your house. Under that very specific law I am very ready to fight for my rights.

So Sirc, before you claim others don't have a clue, I suggest you go back and see whatthey are saying before commenting like we don't understand or just opening our mouths/keyboards to talk shit. I can very much guarantee you I know what I am talking about. While you tell me to thank your father and son, maybe you should also thank many of my family members. The irony of it all is my words do not put those that died for our freedoms to where they died in vein. Think about that but also look back at what I said in all of my posts. I love my country and believe in it. I do not take it for granted as no one should and there should be honor and respect toward it. When I get pissed becuase of some forum troll saying the pledge is stupid or nensense, understand that no other reaction will ever come from me as to the reaction of someone spitting or disrespecting those values our nation was founded upon. You should see my reaction to someone if they did it in front of me if you think my ascii is bad :-).

One more thing. I do not discount the opinions of young people as much as it may seem. I actually don't blame them for the way the majority of them are either. I blame the Government who makes it impossible for these young women and men to grow up and learn right from wrong and to work hard. I also blame parents today as some are way too selfish to dedicate their responsibility. This could be a long discussion but I also blame the Governemnt for all of this a lot more such as putting the burden on the family with taxes etc which causes financial problems for a family which causes the divorce rate to be so high. I mean it's kind of a snowball effect but there are major problems here.

Now you seem to have a problem with my assesment on this youth but am I really wrong? While you ask me questions, I will answer them with a question. Why is our youth able and responsible to fight wars yet can not buy a beer under the age 21? You see my problem is not with their age but the production of the age. If you want to debate me in regards to the majority of the kids today then lets do it. I see it for myself. I am sure there are other forum members that canback me up that the majority of these kids take nothing serious and are still living off their parents. Shit, I know people my age that still are but it's worst today. The kids today have no clue about the real world. To give any kid props for joining the military I don't think is fair because it's one way out and maybe its a good way to teach responsibility but under this current Government? I am sorry, I still believe what I believe in. I am sure to give respect to a younger man when he says something mature. There are a few good kids out there that get over shadowed but don't act like there is no problem in our society today when it comes to the youth. To prove my point, go to the mall and look at these kids. Look at those working in the stores and walking around. They are tatooed to the gills with piercings all over. While they have the right to do such things, when does it come to the rights of having to support such a generation that can not look into there future. What job allows such a presence or when does such a reflection benifit any company? I mean am I wrong to say that this direction is not going right? Just because your son has done well, ask him about other kids. That's the problem today. It parents like us who do the right thing and try to teach good but with everything you said, why do you do it? If you have a problem with what I say, what were you teaching your kids when it comes to right and wrong? If you think a kid being supported by his parents has a valid opinion over someone that is out there working and supporting a family, paying taxes, property taxes etc. Well we have a major dissagreement there. I honetly wish you would present something in reference though because I could respect being corrected if I commented toward something where I was wrong. I think though at times I am taken out of context and the message is missed. It's why I hardly frequent the forum these days because there is just no point these days as my faith has run low on my fellow Americans and society. I don't think anyone can ever question my love for my country and those that have died for it and us. This is not always about being a patriot but having honor. I think if you can't understand me and my reasoning then you should accept the term "Honour".

Die Hard
11-07-2010, 10:07 AM
Well at least you're using paragraphs these days :P

Sirc
11-07-2010, 07:33 PM
BIGG, that was way too much to even begin to respond to, so I'm going to pick out something that I think we can discuss without it becoming endless.

Now you seem to have a problem with my assesment on this youth but am I really wrong? While you ask me questions, I will answer them with a question. Why is our youth able and responsible to fight wars yet can not buy a beer under the age 21? You see my problem is not with their age but the production of the age. If you want to debate me in regards to the majority of the kids today then lets do it. I see it for myself. I am sure there are other forum members that canback me up that the majority of these kids take nothing serious and are still living off their parents. Shit, I know people my age that still are but it's worst today. The kids today have no clue about the real world. To give any kid props for joining the military I don't think is fair because it's one way out and maybe its a good way to teach responsibility but under this current Government? I am sorry, I still believe what I believe in. I am sure to give respect to a younger man when he says something mature. There are a few good kids out there that get over shadowed but don't act like there is no problem in our society today when it comes to the youth. To prove my point, go to the mall and look at these kids. Look at those working in the stores and walking around. They are tatooed to the gills with piercings all over. While they have the right to do such things, when does it come to the rights of having to support such a generation that can not look into there future

First of all, if you are basing your entire argument on young people's posts on game forums, or those hanging out at the mall, then I think you're making an unfair and biased assumption. You and I both know internet forums are not the best place to judge someone's true real-life character. At one point, a few years ago, you and I both were ready to hunt each other down and kill each other. And then we both had a moment of clarity, and got a glimpse of the RL human beings behind the names BIGG and Sirc. At that point everything changed. I know you are a good person from the way you handled an extremely difficult time in your life, and you found out that I'm actually not a total asshole because of the gesture I made to try to help you out.

I've learned to take nothing anyone posts on the internet too seriously. As for the kids at the mall, well, that's a pretty small cross-section of young people. And let's face it, someone needs to make my Big Mac for me. They serve their purpose.

I see young people from a much different perspective. I work at a university. This year we had a record number of Freshmen. I see thousands and thousands of young people busting their asses working towards a degree every day. My youngest son is one of them. He could have gone to school for free because of my benefits, but he graduated high school with a 4.3 grade average and won the highest scholarship my university offers. When he graduates he will have dual degrees, one in Computer Science, and one in Mathematics. He made Dean's List in his freshman year, and will easily do it again this year.

As for joining the military being an out? Are you serious? My oldest son has always wanted to serve in some way. Unfortunately he is colorblind, and couldn't even get on our damn city police force because of it. The Air Force had some openings for people that can both manage boot camp and take the intensive courses for Intelligence specialization. Very few people can do that, which is why there were openings for him. On top of all of that, he earned his way into a Black Ropes drill team. I have no idea how he managed to accomplish all of that. He is a better man than I could ever be.

Anyone that knows anyone that has gone through basic training with tell you that they do not emerge the same person as they were when they started. I absolutely guarantee you that, if they can handle it and make it through, they WILL have learned respect, responsibility, teamwork, and self worth. My oldest son had those qualities going into, so I had no doubt he would make it. And he has changed. He talks a bit louder, he cusses a lot now, lol, and he is extremely focused. He also used to spend 30 minutes in the shower, and now he can't stand to spend more than 5 minutes. ****-ups don't last through basic. They find themselves on a bus heading home. It is not "an out". It's the toughest thing you will ever experience and it's like that for a reason.

So, you have a very different perspective on young people than I do. I don't see what you see. I think you are mistaken. I don't think anything is wrong with our young people in general, and I think they need to be listened to and be given the respect that they deserve.

I hope you and you're daughter are doing well. :)

EDIT: As for the drinking age being 21, that's just a joke. It's prohibition for a select age group. Prohibition has never worked. At 18 you are considered an adult. You can vote, you can die fighting for our country, you can make porn movies. You are given full adult responsibilities. It's not fair. It's an unenforceable law. I work at a university. I know this to be true.

Die Hard
11-07-2010, 10:41 PM
Ah you guys. I have to wipe my eyes everytime you kiss and make up :wub:

Sirc
11-07-2010, 11:00 PM
Ah you guys. I have to wipe my eyes everytime you kiss and make up :wub:

Ahh, shut up. :P

It's been a long time since BIGG and I got personal. We may disagree, in fact we do a lot, but we haven't attacked each other personally in quite some time now. Sorry. I love drama as much as anyone, but there's simply no one left here that I don't like and respect.

Bring back that Canadian dude that is still banned. Then you'll see some action. :D

I think even Grimmy and I have made our peace with each other.

We need a new troll. :D

Nitro
11-08-2010, 05:34 AM
You and I both know internet forums are not the best place to judge someone's true real-life character.

Exactly. I really don't like it when people think they know who I am based on primarily role-playing things I say on this discussion board that I agree can get sometimes a little out of hand but it is absolutely unlike how I am in real life and I would say that the same goes for everyone else. You can't create a profile of someone that has attached to them just a screen name and avatar. As for you talked about meeting with me Danny, I'm sure you and I would get along fine, but online, under the perceived mask of anonymity, we forget that there are real people behind the screens and lose that sense of empathy of understanding.

SASQUATCH
11-08-2010, 04:46 PM
The perfect example when someone disagrees about a point of view is not to say the word you should, but instead to say consider. Furthermore, today’s generation is the future and with the hope of having experience adults who have lived for a while can only provide advice and most importantly an open mind to all things in general.

If one disagrees, especially an adult should consider pointing out his views and why without the criticism but more diplomatic way to gain the attention that it deserves. Without the understanding and pointing fingers or insults, only provides nothing but useless topics or expressions because it leads to bitter arguments instead of pointing out the facts and views without disrespecting others because it will not gain nothing but only a message that is missed, and at times it can be an important message.

The Pledge allegiances are a reminder of what it represents, for some it represents freedom and for others it represents fairness to all and of course much more. Is it worth dying for, no, but is it worth being reminded of what it stands for, yes. My great Grandfather fought in WW1 and in the island he lived was a demonstration against the American and its flag, and they were going to burn it, and my great Grandfather took the flag away from them, and they began to beat him, and yet he held the flag and eventually died from a heart attack. True story and I have many of my relatives who fought in WW2 and Korean War and Vietnam, etc. To remind many people of this that during WW2 a lot of Spanish people went to war and Mexican, who are now being pushed to their borders fought in the great wars and many hero’s tales of what has happened in which I can go on telling you stories of great courage by these men; and not only Spanish but all nationalities included. But the truth is it doesn’t matter what color, or nationality you are because during that time we were close to each other because of dangerous times that require everyone’s attention to play their role and the flag, the Pledge Alliances is a reminder of what we represent, freedom, equality and most importantly to provide the help of others, which are being force and rule without freedom and suffering. During WW2 the Americans were the most popular by many countries during the big war. When they would arrive in a country that has been liberated by the US forces, and the flag was raised, it was a wonderful experience for those soldiers, and it helped to remind them why they were fighting for. Fighting is not a good thing, but at times it is required, and scarifies that comes with it.

This forum when people view opinions, it is a reminder to all that we can always learn from others and provide at times the right direction with diplomacy and understanding. So, the word you should can be translated in a more positive way to point your views or why by considering using the word, “Consider”.

Note: Btw, during that time a reminder that it wasn’t all perfect of what it all represented, especially for the Black and Japanese Americans etc.

SAS

Sirc
11-09-2010, 01:49 AM
If you want to debate me in regards to the majority of the kids today then lets do it

I have done that. Prove me wrong without bringing up game forum trolls or mall rats. :)

ME BIGGD01
11-09-2010, 11:00 PM
Ughhhh, I just responded to ya Sirc but this F'ing keyboard or mouse with the back button just lost it on me. Although it was not quite as much as my first post, it was long enough to get bothered about losing. I hate when this happens and trust me, it's happened many of times. I will respond again soon. Lost the energy and passion :-( now.

ME BIGGD01
11-09-2010, 11:01 PM
Pfftttt, you know you can't win!!!!! You and your silly green party has no chance :-).

Sirc
11-13-2010, 06:24 PM
Ughhhh, I just responded to ya Sirc but this F'ing keyboard or mouse with the back button just lost it on me. Although it was not quite as much as my first post, it was long enough to get bothered about losing. I hate when this happens and trust me, it's happened many of times. I will respond again soon. Lost the energy and passion :-( now.

Been there, done that. If I'm going to post anything more than a few lines, then I do it in Wordpad and copy and paste.

That being said, I was looking forward to debating this with you. I hope you re-post your thoughts.

Cause I'm gonna win this one. Bring it! :)