PDA

View Full Version : Wiki, Wiki, Wiki

ME BIGGD01
11-29-2010, 03:56 PM
By now I am sure many of you have been reading the latest round of leaks. I am curious if what has been leaked is as crazy as what I have been saying which many of you find crazy and out of line. I am up in the air really on how I feel about it all to be honest. While as you know, I have been talking about this stuff for awhile but the fact that all of this has been released to not just us but the world is pretty scary. I mean I have always been kind of realistic with things but the fact that the things I wished for to be wrong and how I wished many of you were correct and I was just talking out of my arse is now confirmed and maybe even worst than one could think.

A few things..

Considering the knowledge of all of this regardless of the tones and comments from those in charge, what have we been doing? I recall a dispute once when someone here told me that Saudi Arabia was most responsible and biggest donor to these extremists which I was wrong about but props to you for being ahead on that one.

With all the info we have pertaining to China, why are we still doing business with them? As much as we are in debt to them, I honestly believe us Americans can buy that debt back and get the work back here in America. It would take some time but we are already paying the prices as if the stuff was made in America and the reality is it's costing us Americans and our allies so much more. Surely the outcome of the way things are heading can be seen at this point.

I believe this is going to cause a lot of chaos for us all throughout the world. I can't find how I feel about it. I worry Americans will not pay any mind to it. I think I am happy that this is a chance for people to actually see some reality to what is going on but at the same time worry what the other problems this will cause world wide. There is a lot of information released and I wonder what the stuff is they are holding back.

Would love to hear your thought on this. We are no longer discussing what we want or what we think is happening. This is some pretty serious stuff that we all need to wake up to. And yes, even I am shocked at some of the details known and things that have been done. I am really speechless with a lot of it and that alone should be a shocker.

Pure_Evil
11-30-2010, 03:55 AM
got a direct link, went to the site, but was greeted with a lot of b.s.

Nitro
12-01-2010, 02:38 AM
___

Dan2
12-01-2010, 07:49 AM
got a direct link, went to the site, but was greeted with a lot of b.s.

http://cablegate.wikileaks.org/

It's a lot to digest.

edit: the site is either overloaded with traffic or being attacked with denial of service.

ME BIGGD01
12-01-2010, 08:50 PM
If you all notice with the link dan2 posted, there is an option to download it all via torrent. Best way to get it all and a lot faster. Of course this will probably allow you to get hacked by the Government.

JIMINATOR
12-01-2010, 09:50 PM
eh, I happen to think some information is good, some not so good. If it is stuff about how our government is lying and screwing the public, then all for that. stuff that can risk people getting killed in the field, not so good.