PDA

View Full Version : Hilarious - Taking The Family Car Out On At Talladega Speedway

Bingo
01-30-2011, 03:05 PM
They take the family sedan out for a drive on Talladega Motor Speedway.

Husband loves it, wife doesn't. Hilarity ensues.

Full Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3cs5yXJLc84

3cs5yXJLc84

Dan2
01-30-2011, 07:06 PM
That woman is going to cause her husband to wreck. Shut up already...lol. Would love to try that. Speed is deceiving, doesn't look like he's doing 90mph.

Death Engineer
02-01-2011, 03:00 PM
Hmmm. I would have liked to have seen her face. Sounded like a fake to me. I've hit over 100mph in every vehicle I've ever driven on the highway and 90 is not exactly exciting on an empty track, banked or not. *shrug* If she is for real, she would not survive a trip to the grocery store with me. :P

FUS1ON
02-02-2011, 01:23 AM
Damn ... I wanted to stick a sock in her piehole but I was too late, she broke the windows in my room.

Bingo
02-03-2011, 01:53 AM
Yeah I think it was more the steep bank (It's like 30+ degrees there!) that she was wailing about rather than the speed. I will say, it's pretty seriously freaky when you actually get on a high bank turn. I've not been on one that steep but I have been on a 24 degree turn and it's FREAKY to look out the drivers side window and see only pavement and then look out the passanger window and see only sky. Messes with your head man.