PDA

View Full Version : Mr. Clean / DirtGod ?

FUS1ON
04-23-2011, 10:42 PM
I see there was a tornado that went through "The Lou", it looked nasty, are you guys alright?

FUS1ON
04-23-2011, 11:02 PM
I heard from DG on Facebook, he and family are ok .... it hit another part of town than they live in.

Mr Clean
04-25-2011, 02:00 PM
We are OK, but thanks for thinking of us Sho. The EF4 was the biggest tornado in the U.S. in 2011 so far. The airport got smoked pretty good, and there are probably 1,000 homes that received significant damage. Can't believe no one was even seriously hurt though...

A second tornado hit south of town, but it wasn't as big or as long lasting. Still scary stuff though. The forecast for tonight is calling for bad storms again. Gotta love spring in the Midwest...

Grimmy
04-25-2011, 09:02 PM
Good to hear from ya bud! I didn't even know anything happened till I read a little bit about it in the paper this morning. Yea this time of the year sucks in the Midwest. 3 years ago, one went through about 30 miles from where I live, I think that was an EF5. Was a few people from work that lost their homes and everything they had.

Mr Clean
04-26-2011, 04:09 PM
I lied. The official count of structures is 2,700 with most of those being residences. Arkansas got hammered last night too. All my relatives in Little Rock were OK though. Sho, did any of that stuff roll through Shreveport last night?