PDA

View Full Version : have you forgot?

ME BIGGD01
03-03-2003, 08:26 PM
http://www.cantcryhardenough.com/

i don't know how many of you are close to ny but i live here and everytime one of my friends e-mail one of these i just say thank god it was my birthday and i took off as i would of been right in that mess.

i think it's so sad looking at those innocent people. i also feel for those familys and the people in the planes.

::: DARK PSI :::
03-03-2003, 08:30 PM
Amazing, and now you hear there is intelligence of them planning a more horrific attack. My God, what could they think of next aside from a nuke. Sick world.

ME BIGGD01
03-03-2003, 08:35 PM
i know, it's sicking. i just watched this one 3 times and it hurts looking at those peoples faces. sometimes i feel america has forgotten already yet the country has changed.

Strifer
03-03-2003, 08:40 PM
No offense, but...

What's the big deal??? It has been over a year ago and some people who never met those that died at the accident still weep about that tragedy.

I don't know what makes that day so special. Maybe it's because America finally realised they aren't powerful and oh so almighty...

Also many, many more people die in other countries, cities and such and nobody makes such a rumble.

My guess is that it was a kind of a propaganda. Finely directed one. By the one and only W. Bush.

And he found many marionettes.

Someone remembers Stalin? He had his "mind controlling device" - mass media. I won't dwelve into it a second longer.

Think about it. Once again, no offense.

ME BIGGD01
03-03-2003, 08:44 PM
well i am offended so shut the hell up. your post is nothing but stupid.

Pure_Evil
03-03-2003, 08:50 PM
Originally posted by ME BIGGD01@Mar 3 2003, 03:35 PM
i know, it's sicking. i just watched this one 3 times and it hurts looking at those peoples faces. sometimes i feel america has forgotten already yet the country has changed.
Thank you for reminding us BIGG's! I could not agree more with you!

In a moment, once my anger has resolved I will respond to Strifer :WTF:

Strifer
03-03-2003, 08:53 PM
Hey, I know people died there and I feel sorry for them. Hovewer there are over 6 billion people in the world. I've been like watching the tragedy in TV for, like, whole day. I just got sick of it. And America (government) is just "using" their lives. It is sick.

SALvation
03-03-2003, 08:53 PM
Well since you said "no offense", I guess your post was completely OK.

:wacko:

Thanks for showing off your intelligence.

Pure_Evil
03-03-2003, 08:54 PM
Originally posted by Strifer@Mar 3 2003, 03:40 PM
No offense, but...

What's the big deal??? It has been over a year ago and some people who never met those that died at the accident still weep about that tragedy.

I don't know what makes that day so special. Maybe it's because America finally realised they aren't powerful and oh so almighty...

Also many, many more people die in other countries, cities and such and nobody makes such a rumble.

My guess is that it was a kind of a propaganda. Finely directed one. By the one and only W. Bush.

Someone remembers Stalin? He had his "mind controlling device" - mass media. I won't dwelve into it a second longer.

First, I'm completely offended!

Second, If you don't get the big deal, you are dumber than your post!
Sometimes it's better to let people think you're a idiot then to type what you did and prove it!

Strifer
03-03-2003, 08:55 PM
Originally posted by SALvation@Mar 3 2003, 08:53 PM
Thanks for showing off your intelligence.
What do you mean by the word "intelligence"?

SALvation
03-03-2003, 08:55 PM
Strifer, you make a great case for legalizing murder.

SALvation
03-03-2003, 08:56 PM
Nevermind Strifer, I just looked at your profile and your only some 15 year old kid in Poland. I'm not wasting my time.

ME BIGGD01
03-03-2003, 08:57 PM
oh you mean he hit one of your nerves. i had to hit the reply quick before i got banned and i wouldnt want you people to miss me biggd. i am shocked that he said bush created 9/11 and that was the thing that just flipped me. i lost friends and friends who lost family and family that lost friends. what a dumb thing he said but i had to check his age born in 87 so what could a kid know who is happy becuase his teacher was sick so he didnt have any homework or something (regarding another one of his posts in 3-3-3).

i can see it now...

parent---WHO BROKE THE WINDOW?????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CHILD--I DIDNT DO IT

PARENT--THAN WHO DID IT

CHILD--GEORGE BUSH DID IT

ME BIGGD01
03-03-2003, 08:59 PM
[QUOTE]Strifer, you make a great case for legalizing murder.

:lol: OR LIKE RODNEY DANGEFIELD SAYS "YOU LOOK LIKE THE POSTER BOY FOR BIRTH CONTROL"(JUST WATCHED THAT SUNDAY"BACK TO SCHOOL"

Pure_Evil
03-03-2003, 08:59 PM
Well Sal, I got some time and the more I think about it, Strifer, why don't you take a certain part of your anatomy and place it in and out of another piece of your anatomy very quickly. Or to spell it out, go **** yourself!

Strifer
03-03-2003, 09:02 PM
I'm keeping quiet before I get this too far. Yes, I do say what I think. And no, I don't legalize murder.

Sepra
03-03-2003, 09:06 PM
Originally posted by Strifer@Mar 3 2003, 03:40 PM
No offense, but...

Completely heartless!!!!!! No, I didnt know one single person lost in the attack but my cousin lives about 20 mins from where the towers were. He works in Manhattan and eveytime I see something like this I think of how easily he could have been in the middle of that. I think of all those families that have lost someone special and it still makes me sad........YES even a year later. As far as Stalin I grieve for those lost in that terrible time also. Your comment was sheer ignorance!!!!!!!!

ME BIGGD01
03-03-2003, 09:06 PM
i didnt mean to cause heat. that was not the point.

Pure_Evil
03-03-2003, 09:09 PM
Originally posted by ME BIGGD01@Mar 3 2003, 04:06 PM
i didnt mean to cause heat. that was not the point.
Sorry man, like I said before jackass posted, Thank you. I will download that when I get home. I have been saving some of the history on 9-11 so my son will know what true evil exists in society and also to remind myself how strong our nation can be! I think NY has shown great resolve!

Fantum309
03-03-2003, 09:10 PM
Originally posted by Strifer@Mar 3 2003, 04:02 PM
I'm keeping quiet before I get this too far. Yes, I do say what I think. And no, I don't legalize murder.
Be that as it may, you should think before you speak! And I would also say that you should mature a bit more before you think outloud! You are on thin ice here and ignorance goes hand in hand with arrogance!

(Villains)****Death Sentence****
03-03-2003, 09:18 PM
Originally posted by Fantum309+Mar 3 2003, 09:10 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Fantum309 @ Mar 3 2003, 09:10 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Strifer@Mar 3 2003, 04:02 PM
I&#39;m keeping quiet before I get this too far. Yes, I do say what I think. And no, I don&#39;t legalize murder.
Be that as it may, you should think before you speak&#33; And I would also say that you should mature a bit more before you think outloud&#33; You are on thin ice here and ignorance goes hand in hand with arrogance&#33; [/b][/quote]
right Fantum&#33; :thumbs:

i&#39;m 20 but i don0t say anything about this facts...
...i think that i need more life-experience.. :oooo:

Dark Reign
03-03-2003, 10:37 PM
Geez people Strifer was only stating his opinon&#33; So what if he doesn&#39;t agree with you that gives you no right to attack him&#33;
I don&#39;t agree with Strifer, but that doesn&#39;t give any of us the right to arrogantly ridicule and attack him. You can take offense to what he says but you don&#39;t have to say so much senseless arrogant stuff in response. Use some intelligence in what you say.

OUTLAWS WHOCARES
03-03-2003, 10:45 PM
Ok my 2 cents.

Personally I lost a couple of friends that I grew up with that day.
What it did was open America&#39;s eyes to just what these freaks will do.
It provides for me at least a reminder of what the world is like.

Understand this the United States give extremely lagre amounts of money to just about every single nation on the planet.
Even after we blow them up. The thing is that if the US stopped sending food and money to these people what would happen then?

BOSTON SHOCKER
03-03-2003, 11:09 PM
i would post my 2 cents but its not worth being attacked for :bandhead:
ppl have opinoins deal with it

Elessar
03-04-2003, 01:02 AM
The fact that he said lots of people die and its nothing special doesnt offend me too much
what offended me was the fact that he said we only care about this one tragic incedent
like we dont care about any of the horrific events that have taken place throughout our lives

but this kid is naive
he doesnt really understand what he is talking about. :WTF:

Ra\/en
03-04-2003, 01:11 AM
Originally posted by =DOA|MH=Ravenous@Mar 4 2003, 01:02 AM
The fact that he said lots of people die and its nothing special doesnt offend me too much
what offended me was the fact that he said we only care about this one tragic incedent
like we dont care about any of the horrific events that have taken place throughout our lives

but this kid is naive
he doesnt really understand what he is talking about. :WTF:
the sad thing is alot of you people who attack him for saying that dont exactly know what you are saying.

most of the opinions from the americans will be biased. thats a fact. and yes its a sad and senseless tragedy. but we are all entitled to opinions. be they harsh or not. :WTF:

ME BIGGD01
03-04-2003, 02:58 AM
i did not start this thread to ask for an opinion. and i can except an oppinion but please do not make up stupid thing like bush started 9/11 for propaganda. it was also a lack of disrespect toward the subject that pissed most off. as far as other events in other countries maybe the other countries should deal with terrorism in there country.

Fantum309
03-04-2003, 03:53 AM
but this kid is naive
he doesnt really understand what he is talking about

10-4&#33; :thumbs: You are 100% correct&#33;

For most of us, this IS a sensitive subject and I for one will not beat it to death. And I do appreciate his right to speak his mind&#33;

V98ci
03-04-2003, 04:06 AM
I did not know anyone who was directly affected by the events of 9/11. I do agree that it woke us up. The USA has a history of lulling itself to sleep thinking it&#39;s all good. Pearl Harbor was a perfect example. One problem, in order to change our way of life you would need to kill at least 75% of the citizens of this nation. If you don&#39;t, all it does is piss us off&#33; Admiral Yamamoto of the Japanese Navy knew this and wrote "I fear we have awakened a sleeping tiger." And they did and have again.

As for having feelings for people you don&#39;t know, it&#39;s called compassion. I have 2 kids, 9 yrs and 14 months old. I love my children very much and would do anything for them. When I think about 9/11 I am most sad for all the kids that were killed, or that lost one or both parents that day.

Strifer, you are welcome to your opinion. Our bill of rights guarantees that, but I have the right to disagree with you also.

BTW: Poland is now a member of NATO (North Atlantic Treaty Organization) mainly because they received the backing of the USA. I guess you aren&#39;t old enough to remember when communist Russia ruled your country.

Dark Reign
03-04-2003, 05:02 AM
Look at me&#33; I&#39;m a supposed full grown matureeee adult who who will ridicule another person&#39;s beliefs becuase I don&#39;t agree with them. And because I&#39;m so matureeee it&#39;s okay to ridicule someone&#39;s else beliefs because they&#39;re younger then I am and I so much wiser and so much more mature then they are and so my opnion is correct no matter what.
Their&#39;s isn&#39;t, becuase they&#39;re younger then me, so it&#39;s okay to mock them as much as I want because I&#39;m and adult and their not&#33;

Seriously, why do you make fun of someone because they are younger then you? Because they don&#39;t know what&#39;s really going on? They don&#39;t know what really happened? If you respect someone&#39;s right to an opnion, then don&#39;t belittle him by making fun of him because he&#39;s younger then you. WTF can he do about that?

Because he was born in 1987 and lives in Poland he is wrong and it&#39;s okay to belittle him.
Some of you so-called adults should do a little maturing of your own. :WTF:

Slice
03-04-2003, 05:22 AM
Originally posted by Dark Reign@Mar 4 2003, 12:02 AM
Because he was born in 1987 and lives in Poland he is wrong and it&#39;s okay to belittle him.

Yes. Respect is obviously not a word he has yet to fathom. Some things no matter how you feel about, you just don&#39;t say, out of respect. That is the problem with alot of the youth these days.... I am 15 and I know it all. Guess what, you don&#39;t know sh*t&#33;

ME BIGGD01
03-04-2003, 05:22 AM
this has nothing to do with oppinion. it was to remember those we lost. the comments were like someone going to a wake and saying "well i don&#39;t see what the big deal is".

i agree with freedom of speech but........ responsible speech which means you shouldnt yell fire in a crowded room.

if anyone wants or would like to have some pictures and video of 9/11 aftermath please contact me. i did alot of work which was destroyed there and got some footage i took with dv cam. i also have some pics which were taking from a digital camera. i will warn though that some of the pics should not be seen.

you know how to contact me but give me some time to gather things up.

Elessar
03-04-2003, 05:40 AM
Ahem
Ridicule another persons beliefs.....
He comes to this thread saying 9/11 (a day which many people
have deep emotions about) isnt that big of a deal and that we wouldnt feel as compassionate were it not on our soil........ is that not ridiculing the feelings of this threads maker???

what kinda bs argument is that