PDA

View Full Version : It's my gf's 1 year anniversary of breaking up with her ex... ideas?

EricC
07-11-2011, 06:05 PM
So last night we went out to the mall to go shopping, and she was so concerned with getting a new black dress, so I asked why and she said it is her 1 year anniversary with breaking up with her ex and she wants to get something different than she had while going out with him. I was a little confused, but she said she keeps in contact with exes for breaking up anniversaries to see where they are at in life and stuff.

This morning we made reservations for them at a local restaurant they went to while dating, but she wants to see a movie or something after with him, so she will be home around 11:30pm tonight, maybe later if they end up seeing a late show if dinner runs long, so I am projecting she will be home at 12:30am to be safe. She said she will probably end up running late, and knowing her, she will. She always does when I am not around, I usually make her stay on time.

Any ideas on how I should surprise her when she gets back? I am thinking of buying a bottle of wine and maybe playing one of the co-op games I purchased on Steam during the summer sale, but if she is too tired I will just make her breakfast in bed tomorrow, but any suggestions would be great.

JIMINATOR
07-12-2011, 11:21 PM
I think you should go down on her as soon as she comes in the door. Don't worry if it tastes a little salty, it is just natural body sweat. Tell us how it goes.

Sirc
07-13-2011, 12:55 AM
I think you should go down on her as soon as she comes in the door. Don't worry if it tastes a little salty, it is just natural body sweat. Tell us how it goes.

I suggest you start with a nice deep French kiss first. Then what Jim said. Just to keep your bases covered and show her how much you really care about her.

ME BIGGD01
07-14-2011, 04:14 AM
OMG, JIm and Sirc, too funny. LOL, he said salty. That is so F'd up I nearly choked on my drink from laughing. I'm glad I visited today.

OUTLAWS WHOCARES
07-14-2011, 11:22 PM
After you empty the bottle of wine well you can...

Death Engineer
07-15-2011, 06:00 PM
2 Words: Troll. Fed.

JIMINATOR
07-15-2011, 07:59 PM

DE, you FAIL at playing along

FUS1ON
07-16-2011, 05:36 PM
LOL Shit i'm just glad to see activity here, them damn crickets were starting to annoy me

Death Engineer
07-20-2011, 09:05 PM
I never really have been a crowd follower...

Sirc
07-20-2011, 09:58 PM
I never really have been a crowd follower...

You have been a follower for as long as I have known you. You are literally part of a flock.

No offense intended, just saying.

Death Engineer
07-22-2011, 09:53 PM
I literally wrote down that you would say that when I penned that post. You or Jim. ;) <crumples up piece of paper and throws it in the trash with a smile>

Perhaps I should rephrase? I have never been one to follow the status quo. How's that?

NightBreed
07-23-2011, 12:15 AM
:watchmovi I still wanna know it all ended up with Eric and his girlfriend..

I mean, which wine he chose for the evening and which games he bought off Steam can make all the difference in that relationship....:wave:

Sirc
07-23-2011, 02:49 PM
I literally wrote down that you would say that when I penned that post. You or Jim. ;) <crumples up piece of paper and throws it in the trash with a smile>

Perhaps I should rephrase? I have never been one to follow the status quo. How's that?

Drat! I have been trolled!

Sexyjess
08-08-2011, 06:46 PM
is this what u talking about when the chicks is not still around in here :) LOL HI