PDA

View Full Version : Don't say I didn't tell you what was going to happen

ME BIGGD01
07-29-2011, 09:25 PM
Democrats=the Downfall of America. Hope those that didn't believe have another plan because it's going to get much worst. And for those that don't live in America who thought Obama was so great, trust me when I tell you, if you're not yet. you will feel it. The Agenda is going as planned.

Pure_Evil
07-30-2011, 12:51 AM
Oh stop!! This started with 8 years of Bush & that was blamed on Clinton. If Obama's administration fixed it, you'd say it was all Bush's work paying off a little late.

Our country is run by greed, neither party is any good. This country needs to fail, people need to know true suffering, from the top most wealthy down. We need a modern day Tea Party & I'm not talking Sarah ****ing Palin either, I'm talking Boston style.

So zero down your personal debt & get ready, it's only going to get worse, unless you become a politician.

FUS1ON
07-30-2011, 04:32 AM
Jesus Christ, still bringing up the Bush shit ..... When a party has total control of the hill and the white house and still fails to get their budget in and also balance the budget, they FAILED big time! You can't blame Bush for that, sure Obama took over a bad situation and they failed to even slow it down, in fact, the Dems made it even worse. Everyone knows that they outspent every other administration in the existence of the U.S. so I shouldn't have to even bring that up. What's sad is they still want to be able to spend when the U.S. is broke.

Common sense will tell you if you are broke, you need to stop spending right freaking NOW, not taper off over 10 damn years like that want to do, that is bullshit!

You all that voted for The Obamanation, here is your sign!
http://img641.imageshack.us/img641/2306/tyasshole.jpg

FUS1ON
07-30-2011, 05:00 AM
Don't tell us to quit, we have only just begun and we have been quite TOO damn long. When Bush was in office, all of you were on here talking about the job he did and at times it seemed like all it took was for him to studder in a speech and you all thought he had just F'd up the country. You all cut him no quarter and yet you will let this current POTUS get a pass. The SoB has got us into another war (although they aren't calling it that) illegally and he claimed it would end in weeks and now months later, it is still going on at a cost of 2-3 million A DAY. Nothing but crickets from you all, what I can't hear you, where are you all???

For those that voted for him, Here is a little reading about your boy .... Thanks for voting him in, we love the change!!! I would fall the F out if one of you would just step up and say that you voted for him and that you made a mistake .... I dare you! It's hard to admit you were wrong and were deceived!

President Obama is becoming a veritable Pinocchio by stretching the truth on a regular basis. Here are the Top 10 Obama Lies.

1. Americans want higher taxes: During the debate over raising the debt ceiling, President Obama said that 80% of Americans support including higher taxes as part of the deal. But a Rasmussen poll taken the same week showed that only 34% believe a tax hike should be included in a debt-ceiling agreement.

2. Mother denied health insurance: During his presidential campaign, Obama said that his mother died of cancer after being denied coverage for a preexisting condition. He used her image in a campaign ad, repeated the claim in debates, and used the same rhetoric as President when he tried to sell ObamaCare to the American people. But a new book by New York Times reporter Janny Scott says that Obama’s mother, Ann Dunham, had health insurance through her employer and was only denied disability insurance.

3. Tax restraint for middle and lower class: Obama pledged during his campaign and throughout his presidency not to raise taxes on families making less than $250,000. But ObamaCare’s individual mandate will hit many under the $250,000 mark. (Obama’s own Justice Department said the mandate was a tax, not a penalty, when it argued its constitutionality.) Not to mention a higher federal cigarette tax and countless other “fees” in the health care law that hit the middle and lower class.

4. Shovel-ready jobs: When Obama was selling his $787 billion stimulus package, he consistently bragged about how shovel-ready construction jobs would be funded across the nation. Even the President later admitted that was a lie, when he told the New York Times: “There’s no such thing as shovel-ready projects.”

5. Keep your doctor: President Obama repeatedly pledged that under his health care measure, Americans would be able to keep their doctors. However, with rising costs, many employers will dump their health care plans and force workers into the state health care exchanges (unless you belong to one of the unions getting ObamaCare waivers.) A survey by McKinsey & Company found that more than 30% of companies will discontinue coverage for their workers.

6. No lobbyists: During the 2008 presidential campaign, Obama said: “We have the chance to tell all those corporate lobbyists that the days of them setting the agenda in Washington are over. … I don't take a dime of their money, and when I am President, they won't find a job in my White House.” At least a dozen former lobbyists got top jobs in his administration at the beginning of his presidency, according to Politico, and National Public Radio reported the Obama administration was granting waivers to lobbyists to circumvent the ban.

7. Foreign money in campaigns: During his 2010 State of the Union address, and again during the 2010 midterm elections, Obama railed against foreign money influencing U.S. elections. The only problem was that there was no evidence to support the charge or, as Supreme Court Justice Samuel Alito, in the State of the Union audience, silently mouthed, “Not true.”

8. Arizona immigration law: During the battle over Arizona’s immigration law, President Obama said: “Now suddenly if you don’t have your papers and you took your kid out to get ice cream, you can be harassed, that’s something that could potentially happen.” Uh, actually, Mr. President, it couldn’t. The law would allow law enforcement officials to inquire about immigration status only when there is suspicion of a crime being committed.

9. Transparency: Obama pledged that transparency would be a top priority, but his administration refused to grant one-third of the Freedom of Information Act requests, according to an Associated Press analysis. He also was dishonest about transparency when he said that health-care negotiations would be televised on C-SPAN and that he would wait five days to sign a bill so people would have a chance to read it online.

10. Constitutional oath: During his January 2009 inauguration, Barack Obama pledged to “preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States,” yet he has consistently ignored the 10th Amendment giving powers not enumerated in the Constitution to the states. Exhibit No. 1: ObamaCare.

C&P'd from http://www.humanevents.com/article.php?id=45037

31 Foregone Facts Barack Obama Fans Should Ponder!

1. If a previous president would have increased the deficit by double the amount of his predecessor’s eight year tenure in only his first 30 months, would you have considered him an oniomaniac?

2. If a previous president had then proposed to double the current debt within 10 years, would you have approved?

3. If a previous president would have spent nearly a trillion dollars in stimulus and guaranteed unemployment would not exceed 8%, would you have called him a liar?

4. If a previous president would have played golf for thirteen weekends in a row leaving it up to congressional leaders to deal with the greatest financial crisis since the great depression, would you have considered him disengaged and out of touch?

5. If a previous president had criticized a state law that he admitted to never even reading, would you have thought him an ignoramus?

6. If a previous president had passed an unconstitutional law that would have comprised of nearly 1/6th of the country’s entire GDP, forced Americans to purchase a private product (in violation of the commerce clause), fined them if they didn’t, hired 16,000 new IRS agents to enforce it, and exempted 1500 organizations from having to abide by that new law, would you have thought him a mafia boss?

7. If a previous president joined the country of Mexico and sued a state in America to force that state to continue to allow illegal immigration, would you have questioned his patriotism and priorities and wonder who his allegiance was to?

8. If a previous president had pronounced Navy Corpsman like you pronounce a dead corpse, would you have thought he was stupid?

9. If a previous president had put 87,000 people out of work by arbitrarily placing a moratorium on offshore oil drilling on companies that have one of the best safety records because one foreign company had an accident, would you have agreed?

10. If a previous president had used a forged document as the basis of the moratorium that would render 87,000 American workers unemployed would you have supported him?

11. If a previous president had been the first president to need a teleprompter to get through a press conference, would you have thought this is more proof of how inept he is on his own and that he’s really controlled by smarter people behind the scenes?

12. If a previous president had spent hundreds of thousands of dollars to take his wife to a play in NYC, would you have approved?

13. If a previous president had reduced your retirement plan holdings of GM stock by 90%, given the unions a majority stake in the car maker and shut down 789 perfectly profitable Chrysler dealerships because they were were owned by registered republicans, would you have approved?

14. If a previous president had made a joke at the expense of the Special Olympics, would you have approved?

15. If a previous president had given Gordon Brown a set of inexpensive and incorrectly formatted DVDs when Gordon Brown gave him a thoughtful and historically significant gift, would you have approved?

16. If a previous president had given the Queen of England an iPod containing audios of his speeches, would you have thought it a proud moment for America, or that a narcissist occupied the White House?

17. If a previous president had bowed to Kings of third world countries while on an apologetic tour, would you have approved?

18. If a previous president had visited Austria and made reference to the nonexistent “Austrian language,” would you have thought it a minor slip?

19. If a previous president had filled his cabinet and circle of advisers with people who don’t pay their own income taxes, would you have approved?

20. If a previous president had said there were 57 states in the United States, wouldn’t you have been shocked?

21. If a previous president would have flown all the way to Denmark to make a five minute speech about how the Olympics would benefit him walking out of his front door in his home town, would you not have thought him a conceited, egomaniac?

22. If a previous president had been so Spanish illiterate as to refer to “Cinco de Cuatro” in front of the Mexican ambassador when it was the fourth of May (Cuatro de Mayo), and continued to flub it when he tried again, would you have not been embarrassed?

23. If a previous president had burned 9,000 gallons of jet fuel to go plant a single tree on “Earth Day,” would you have concluded he’s a hypocrite?

24. If a previous president’s administration had okayed Air Force One flying low over millions of people followed by a jet fighter in downtown Manhattan that caused widespread panic, would you have thought him insensitive and clueless about what actually happened on 9/11?

25. If a previous president had created the position of 45 Czars who reported directly to him, bypassing the House and Senate and usurping the Constitution, would you have approved?

26. If a previous president had ordered the firing of the CEO of a major corporation, even though he had no constitutional authority to do so, would you have approved?

27. If a previous president had spent nearly $2 million dollars hiding his identity all the way back to his childhood, would you have been suspicious?

28. If a previous president had been raised a Muslim, spent more time living abroad in Islamic countries than he did in the United States, hung out with terrorists, and attended a hate church for 20 years, would you have thought him brainwashed?

29. If a previous president had received a Nobel Peace Prize for nothing more than out campaigning his competitors, would you have thought him the laughing stock of recipients?

30. If a previous president had been responsible for an illegal federal gun running operation that resulted in American firearms winding up in the hands of foreign drug cartels who in turn used them to murder innocent Americans, would he have not had blood on his hands and been forced to resign?

31. If a previous president had released a fraudulent long form birth certificate and was factually proven ineligible to be the president whether he was born on American soil or not (father had dual citizenship Kenya/Britain) would you have not demanded impeachment?

In summary, when you ask Obama to “Barack Your World,” refer to this list and try not to hurl.

Until next time . . . Wake Up America!

C&P'd from http://catchkevin.com/31-facts/

JIMINATOR
07-30-2011, 05:10 AM
bush is not blameless. he exploded the deficit with two useless wars, the homeland security department and the prescription fiasco. Obama came in and he wanted more of the same, but for "his people" this time. As a result the grandkids are saddled with all this debt. That assumes that the US does not collapse due to the inability to service the huge debt. None of these morons in congress have any clue as to how to balance the budget. Can't cut military, social security, medicare/caid, can't increase taxes, can't do anything that is unpopular and will cost votes. They still do not grasp the fact that the rest of the world has caught up to the US. Other countries like the whole capitalism thing. As a result gas goes up. Their quality of living goes up. They built infrastructure. It becomes cheaper to build factories there. Employees cost less. Jobs leave the US and will not be coming back. Here for a snapshot of the future google detroit photos and take a look at the devastation when a modern city turns to shit.

FUS1ON
07-30-2011, 04:59 PM
I don't think anyone will dispute that Bush both helped and hurt the country, we have had that discussion many times but if I was looking to compare a president against another one, I would set my goals a little higher than GWB. It's just time to quit blaming him (Bush) and look to the future to fix what is wrong .... something the current knuckleheads in charge can't seem to do. They need to figure out that a car's windshield is bigger than it's rear view mirror, the past is still important and you need to keep an eye on it but the current/future problems are out in front of them.

Sadly, I think we are in deep shit for awhile.

Sirc
07-30-2011, 07:21 PM
So much death. What can men do against such reckless hate?

Ride out and meet them. For death and glory.

Dawn is coming.

After a long night, a new day will come, and things will not be the same. And yet be the same.

It's our turn to fall, but we will begin rebuilding.

And the name of God will be invoked, and be intricately entwined in our new society. To mask the sins of the powerful and the greedy. And to justify unjust actions.

We will set ourselves on the path to doom again.

We will have learned nothing.

JIMINATOR
07-30-2011, 11:45 PM
Ah sirc, he's a poet, but don't know it. :)

All life is about cycles. America has had a good run. Will be interesting to see how we pull ourselves out of this mess.

Sirc
07-31-2011, 05:07 PM
Ah sirc, he's a poet, but don't know it. :)

The first 3 lines are from LOTR. The rest was mine. The LOTR quote seemed appropriate though.

Sirc
07-31-2011, 05:26 PM
Shogun. With respect, I'm sorry to see you posting unsubstantiated "facts" like you have in this thread. Your source was either clearly biased, or rather dubious and unknown to me. And neither of your sources backed up anything they said with citations or any kind of proof. Some if it may be true, a lot of it is probably taken out of context, and I imagine some of it is just false.

I get enough of these "factual lists" through the "pass it on to everyone you know" emails. Starting with Bush, and now Obama.

I could match your lists with pro-Obama lists, but I won't, because it's all just silly propaganda with a specific agenda.

And none if this helps anything.

Nitro
08-01-2011, 03:12 AM
____

FUS1ON
08-02-2011, 01:17 AM
Sirc i'll give you the benefit of a doubt, you or anyone else please feel free to pick out a/some unsubstantiated fact/s from the lists that I posted up above and we will investigate it/them and see if we can come to some sort of agreement.

Just as I thought, no one is willing to man up and admit they made a mistake by voting for Obama. "I was wrong", come on, it's just three little words lol

Sirc
08-02-2011, 02:44 AM
Sirc i'll give you the benefit of a doubt, you or anyone else please feel free to pick out a/some unsubstantiated fact/s from the lists that I posted up above and we will investigate it/them and see if we can come to some sort of agreement.

Just as I thought, no one is willing to man up and admit they made a mistake by voting for Obama. "I was wrong", come on, it's just three little words lol

I didn't vote for Obama.

You are so smug. Enjoy that while the nation crumbles. Feel free to blame anyone you wish if that makes you feel better.

And no, I'm not going to play your little game of "prove me wrong". The burden of proof is not on me, because I didn't post that crap - you did. Prove what you post is true, or, maybe just stop being a right wing extremist parrot and start thinking for yourself.

FUS1ON
08-02-2011, 05:50 AM
Yeah, that's what I thought .... We can't have an adult conversation/discussion because you can't prove shit, so you start calling people names or applying labels.

The only and I repeat THE ONLY good thing that happened today in Congress was that Gabrielle Giffords made an appearance to vote and you hide and watch, we (that includes every American citizen) got hosed today and we don't even know it yet. The Left and the Right were miles apart yesterday, a few hours later and POOF! we all of a sudden have a new deal that both sides sort of agree to, Boehner says they got 98% of what they wanted, Biden is calling some people on the Right Terrorist .... Something stinks about that deal and the bad thing about stink is it only gets worse.

WTH is this new Super Congress BS? We will see where things go with that shit ... We the People my ass, not any more.

/The "right wing extremist parrot" exits stage right

Pure_Evil
08-02-2011, 04:21 PM
:watchmovi

Sirc
08-02-2011, 05:04 PM
Ya know Shogun, my point was about you posting the lists here. I may not thoroughly hate Obama as much as you do, but none of the current situation is entirely his fault.

The house and senate, along with the president, seem to be unable to accomplish anything. They've all gone crazy. Maybe someone put something in their tea.

I don't think you and I see things so differently. I'm a centrist mainly.

And sorry about the name calling.

Edit: Dang, the forums time out fast! I can never post anything without having to log back in after I hit submit.

Nitro
08-02-2011, 07:35 PM
___

Sirc
08-02-2011, 08:25 PM
Nitro, I tend to not reply to your posts because, well, I have no idea how to reply to your posts.

The occult. Mmmmkay...so how do Christians fit into that?

Let me just ask...who is our new dictator? A person? A group? Who?

Nazi Germany is not the USA. It would take martial law to control this country, and this country's civilians are relatively well armed. We're a helluva lot more diverse then Germany ever was (or is). And you'd be asking US military to kill US civilians. I don't see that happening. (Yes, Waco, ect. Not the same thing or on the same scale.)

And since you keep bringing up Hitler - will there be cleansing? Who will be our Jews? The Muslims? Atheists perhaps?

I could possibly see a civil war beginning though.

What the hell do you read to come up with this stuff anyway? Or is this just your interpretation?

JIMINATOR
08-02-2011, 08:36 PM
nitro, your posts are becoming more and more unreadable bullshit. I'd suggest on any particular day if you scan through the billions of major events that happened the past century across the entire world you will be able to find multiple events with numerological significance. That being said, it doesn't mean anything.

Nitro
08-02-2011, 09:07 PM
___

Sirc
08-02-2011, 09:31 PM
I'm sorry but that I'm not allowed to say who/where if I want to keep being protected (and if you don't believe, it's no loss to me just remember that).

--snip--

I don't mean to cause any fuss, so please don't focus on me but rather the message. This is probably the last I'll speak on this matter because I've said what I came here to say to recompense what I felt obligated to do, which is to at least put it out there for those who are awakened enough from the old Sam community to ensure they don't live in a hellish nightmare because it may sound silly, but SS has been more impactful in my life in a catalyst sort of way than anything else ever has.

Wait, is this code or did you actually just say Serious Sam has been more impactful in a catalyst sort of way then anything else in your life? And you can't say anything more because you aren't allowed to and will no longer be protected if you do? And you are trying to protect the Sam community from that which you cannot say?

Either the drugs have done permanent damage, or you are just trolling. You have a long history of both trolling and talking about drugs (the later of which you seemingly talk about from experience).

When does the ship leave for the new world, and what should I pack? Will there be Kool-Aid?

Nitro
08-02-2011, 10:02 PM
haha Sirc you're right, I've have more than my fair share of fun, but life's a cosmic joke so why be so serious? (;

All of this matters little in the end, what matters is how you live your life, so live the life you love and turn your dreams into reality. One Love

Sirc
08-02-2011, 10:09 PM
haha Sirc you're right, I've have more than my fair share of fun, but life's a cosmic joke so why be so serious? (;

All of this matters little in the end, what matters is how you live your life, so live the life you love and turn your dreams into reality. One Love

That's still kinda creepy. "One Love"?

Nitro
08-02-2011, 11:46 PM
___

FUS1ON
08-03-2011, 03:29 AM
Nitro I'm with Sirc and Jim, your posts trip me out bro lol .... but more power to you and carry on my friend, maybe one day we will understand. :D

I don't know what else to add to the debt limit discussion other than I think we are FUBAR'd.

Die Hard
08-23-2011, 11:10 AM
They've all gone crazy. Maybe someone put something in their tea.

The Brits did. Revenge :devil:

And yup, Nitro you are Nucking Futs!