PDA

View Full Version : I hate every one of you...

HAMMER
08-30-2011, 08:05 PM
...to be so far away, because you're my pals!

OK wha'd I miss? I live in Texas now...I'm a Texan. I'm Texafied.

Death Engineer
08-31-2011, 01:19 PM
Where in TX? I'm still in the Austin area. Nice of you to drop back in. ;)

Sirc
09-01-2011, 08:51 PM
There is no such thing as being far away on the interwebs, however, I'm not sure if we're pals or not. Been too long, and it's all bits under the provider as far as I'm concerned. (See what I did there?) :)

So pull a virtual chair up, grab a virtual beer, lemme throw another virtual steak on the grill, and we'll talk.

I also have a virtual pool with an insane amount of hot virtual women in thongs swimming, frolicking, and being very attentive.

It's virtual heaven, and I don't take my RL medicine specifically for this this reason.

Welcome back. :D

FUS1ON
09-02-2011, 12:16 AM
http://www.bobsplanet.net/ I cheated :D

HAMMER
09-02-2011, 08:38 PM
Where in TX? I'm still in the Austin area. Nice of you to drop back in. ;)

Woah, DE, we must hook up bro! I live in Lewisville...North Texas...about 3 miles from you or so right?

We totally need to meet :) Let me know when...I'm off all weekend.

HAMMER
09-02-2011, 08:39 PM
There is no such thing as being far away on the interwebs, however, I'm not sure if we're pals or not. Been too long, and it's all bits under the provider as far as I'm concerned. (See what I did there?) :)

So pull a virtual chair up, grab a virtual beer, lemme throw another virtual steak on the grill, and we'll talk.

I also have a virtual pool with an insane amount of hot virtual women in thongs swimming, frolicking, and being very attentive.

It's virtual heaven, and I don't take my RL medicine specifically for this this reason.

Welcome back. :D

Sirc, you are definitely my bud. After what you used to do to me on that map you always liked...don't even remember the name, but it was definitely like prison sex playing with you lol

HAMMER
09-02-2011, 08:41 PM
Errr...I mean 3 HOURS from you lol.

Sirc
09-03-2011, 09:23 PM
Sirc, you are definitely my bud. After what you used to do to me on that map you always liked...don't even remember the name, but it was definitely like prison sex playing with you lol

What? This coming from the Destroyer of Yodeller? Was there a map I could beat you on? Nevermind, I'm gonna go with yes, 'cause it boosts my ego. :)

It may have been Little Trouble though, because it was small and fast, and you couldn't kill people from 3 miles away with the green gun. :P

HAMMER
09-06-2011, 12:33 PM
Yes!!! That's it...I remember. Little Trouble. Man, it seems like a hundred years ago, but it's only been like 90.