PDA

View Full Version : HELP NEEDED

S.A.S
03-05-2003, 12:28 PM
CAN ANY ONE FROM OUTLAWS GIVE SOME TRAINING LESSONS IN LITTLE TROUBLE AND YODLER TYPE LEVELS ? POSSIBLY IN RETURN FOR RED STATION TRAINING IF NEEDED...THANKYOU ALL HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU GUYS SOON...KIND REGARDS S.A.S

OUTLAWS Ada
03-05-2003, 02:59 PM
As promised, I asked the person I said I would (not an Outlaw) but he didn't reply. Sorry. I have one other to try. Haven't forgotten.

S.A.S
03-05-2003, 07:59 PM
:thumbs: Thanks ada your a complete star :thumbs: Just give me a shout... :jammin:

http://www.miniwebsite.co.uk/sas/graphics/01060.gif

OUTLAWS CHICO
03-06-2003, 12:27 AM
help who ,not SAS or is this a different SAS ? :hmmm:

OUTLAWS CHICO
03-06-2003, 12:27 AM
help who ,not SAS or is this a different SAS ? :hmmm:

Sirc
03-06-2003, 12:38 AM
This is a different SAS, not Sasquatch.

S.A.S. - learning to use the shotgun effectively will be the most help on any map - especially on Serious mode. In LT the rocket launcher is also very effective - I can be a real rocket whore in that one. :drink: In Yodeller the green gun and the minigun can also be very effective.

It is very important in any map to take the health and armor whenever you possibly can. I've gotten myself in the habit of picking it up whether I need it or not. It has become automatic for me. This will greatly increase your chances of being the last one standing in a shotty battle.

You need to learn the maps so well that you always know exactly where all the health, armor, weapons, and ammo is located. That can only come by playing the maps over and over.

OUTLAWS CHICO
03-06-2003, 02:55 AM
:P Also don't forget that your knife is very handy and your pistol slows you down. With the knife you move faster and it is deadly. Use it to move then use the shotty or rocket launcher. Also get good with the grenade launcher and remember to watch the portals for directional movement of your prey or if your the prey your greatest fear .

S.A.S
03-06-2003, 07:58 PM
Cheers you guys .when i first started sam back in 1800bc :w00t: i was damn good in little trouble n such now i rule the red station :thumbs: i think its time to broaden my horizons and get the other maps flowing.you guys are really helpfull and all shotty advice is welcome...perhaps if any one needs help in red i would gladly offer my services.... :thumbs: thanks again have a :drink: on me...