PDA

View Full Version : Look at this joke.

FlameRush
03-06-2003, 12:20 AM
*:-.,_,.-:*'``'*:-.,_,.-:*'``'*:-.,_,.-:*'``'*:-.,_:-.,_,.-:**:-.,_,.
BONUS JOKE

Girl: When we get married, I want to share all your worries, troubles
and lighten your burden.
Boy: It's very kind of you, darling. But I don't have any worries or
troubles.
Girl: Well that's because we aren't married yet.

FlameRush
03-06-2003, 12:20 AM
BONUS JOKE

Girl: When we get married, I want to share all your worries, troubles
and lighten your burden.
Boy: It's very kind of you, darling. But I don't have any worries or
troubles.
Girl: Well that's because we aren't married yet.

FlameRush
03-06-2003, 12:21 AM
That boy got burnt in that joke hehe.

FlameRush
03-06-2003, 12:21 AM
That boy got burnt in that joke hehe.

Saretta
03-06-2003, 12:31 AM
:lol:

Saretta
03-06-2003, 12:31 AM

FlameRush
03-06-2003, 12:33 AM
I got it at Flowgo Fun Fowards.

FlameRush
03-06-2003, 12:33 AM
I got it at Flowgo Fun Fowards.

OUTLAWS Jag
03-06-2003, 01:21 AM
:rofl:

FlameRush
03-06-2003, 01:23 AM
Man: So you like it doggy style?
Woman: No, but why do you?
Man: WTH?
Woman: I heard that bitch scream harder doggay, and you said it too!

I found this somewhere else.

Gun Element
03-06-2003, 02:05 PM

Casanova
03-06-2003, 02:14 PM

Sepra
03-06-2003, 03:10 PM
:w00t: :lol:

FlameRush
03-07-2003, 03:23 AM
These screwed up jokes.

Well, I have one joke of my own.

One day, Mr.Catying went to Dodgers house, and asked him, well you snot rocker, you going to chase me today?
The dog chases the cat, well, the cat running as fast as a housecat can run, runs into a brickwall, wall the cat suffers Broken back, crushed skull, and smashed paws, well, he gets out week later, goes back to the dog, and his gang, then calls them the ugly teamates, all those 6 dogs chase the cat, the cat running faster than ever jumps over the brick wall, and the dogs run into it, well the cat cackling away going back home, the dogs goto the hospital, they say that the dogs are to ugly, they need to goto the uglystick hospital, well, then the dogs go there, and that cat and his 5 member gang start beating those dogs with ugly sticks, the dogs go into the ugly stick hospital, they tell the dogs to goto the butt ugly hospital, they go there, and get treatment, they are 10 times uglier than they were, well they had to goto the ****head hospital, and they get treatment, then they have to goto the doggay style club after that, theres all those dogs faint, because that dogs looked like walking ****, thats when the they looked at there selfs in the mirror and killed themselfs, THE END.

Mr Clean
03-07-2003, 04:44 PM
Originally posted by VS BloodScream@Mar 6 2003, 09:23 PM
These screwed up jokes.

Well, I have one joke of my own.

One day, Mr.Catying went to Dodgers house, and asked him, well you snot rocker, you going to chase me today?
The dog chases the cat, well, the cat running as fast as a housecat can run, runs into a brickwall, wall the cat suffers Broken back, crushed skull, and smashed paws, well, he gets out week later, goes back to the dog, and his gang, then calls them the ugly teamates, all those 6 dogs chase the cat, the cat running faster than ever jumps over the brick wall, and the dogs run into it, well the cat cackling away going back home, the dogs goto the hospital, they say that the dogs are to ugly, they need to goto the uglystick hospital, well, then the dogs go there, and that cat and his 5 member gang start beating those dogs with ugly sticks, the dogs go into the ugly stick hospital, they tell the dogs to goto the butt ugly hospital, they go there, and get treatment, they are 10 times uglier than they were, well they had to goto the ****head hospital, and they get treatment, then they have to goto the doggay style club after that, theres all those dogs faint, because that dogs looked like walking ****, thats when the they looked at there selfs in the mirror and killed themselfs, THE END.
:blink: I think I just heard a cry for help....

Sepra
03-07-2003, 04:52 PM
:blink: :unsure:

FlameRush
03-07-2003, 11:34 PM
That was in 1999.