PDA

View Full Version : ACTA - Important ok

SASQUATCH
01-31-2012, 12:54 PM
ACTAhttp://www.petitiononline.com/petitions/stopacta/signatures

I must say with all that has happen so far, it is repugnant and embarrassment for an American.

Make sure you read it carefully and vote no ok.

I will also have more updated about the government because there is another vote that will take away the president's executive rights for him to be a part of this, when I prefer to have it done by the Congress. I will explain it in more detail once I gather the information for you all to read and make your decision.

Keep this in mind that they will not stop trying, and that we need to keep our eyes and ears open. What I mean by this is because many people will stop signing and dismiss what is needed to continue fighting this as long as it takes and for our next generation. When petitions are implemented for our community rights, we at times will not always sign it, and I must admit that I am not perfect but this pertaining about our rights as an American, who has to do with ACTA and, etc., must not be overlooked and maintain a present at all times, because they expect us to give up and that is something we cannot do but maintain a vigilant eyes and ears at all times. Thank you all for your time and patience.

sas

ME BIGGD01
01-31-2012, 02:04 PM
Sas, if you notice they use an enemy to make such rules. There are a million of these acts being voted in by both Democrats and Republicans. As I have been saying for years, this is all part of the same agenda. 9/11 was agenda based for laws placed on Americans which has done nothing but take Americans rights away. This Agenda is Global. Same problems here are happening in London. It's a higher power that is going through with their plan to one Government. Everyone is a pawn to these elites. We are crumbling within. The people are fighting amongst eachother for no reason. This is part of their plan so the people never get together. Agenda based organizations are put into place to pretend to be fighting against the evil but truth is the evil created these such organizations such as Occupy BS. As the warmer weather gets closer, you will see such organizations create more of a mess which will create martial law. It's all part of the plan. It's going to get worst and regardless of people still thinking I'm crazy, that's fine because once people actually look into what I am saying, it is already begun.

SASQUATCH
02-01-2012, 02:01 AM
Just sign it if you can ok and there is another thing that is require from the government which will by-pass the president and I thinks its something to do with the presidential executive rights, I believe it might be something to do with him not signing and getting involve but directly to congress.

Sometime soon if I have the time I will post about what the government executive rights etc. I really can't say much because I have not look into it but only from what someone has told me who works at DC but anyway I hope to find out more when I get a chance. Still no matter what keep your eyes and ears open.

As for your statements I can only read what you said and respect what you have to say. I on the other hand look at things much differently. I do appreciate your thoughts on other matters but would hope you can consider to sign it. It doesn't take long to do so, 1 min or so, thank you.

Good to hear from you Biggs and hope all is well.

--------------------------
By the way the presidential executive etc has to do with the president being able to sign it without the congress.
--------------------------

SAS