View Full Version : Extremist

ME BIGGD01
02-07-2012, 04:47 PM
I guess I am one, what about you?

http://www.reuters.com/article/comments/idUSTRE81600V20120207

Part of the Agenda

JIMINATOR
02-07-2012, 09:51 PM
The world is changing. We are living in interesting times. Should be interesting to see what happens, assuming we survive. :)

SASQUATCH
02-08-2012, 08:46 AM
Happy Birthday Jim -

Jim is correct about living in interesting times, but more like living in the threatening time of this century.

Well, I am hoping that we don't go into war, but I feel by March or April of this year Israel will attack Iran. It’s right around the corner and the sad thing about this is this can escalate throughout the middle east and even further.

We are at a point, especially this year will be the turning point of what will happen and can pretty much point us of what future we will have in the coming years if we should ever survive through this most perilous time.

In a few weeks or months of this year, I believe it will be consequential and will dictate our future in every step of the way. What I mean is that, whatever happens this year will be the main focus of influential decisions made, and it will rule every step of the way.

ME BIGGD01
02-08-2012, 03:51 PM
Heres my prediction.

Presidential election will be suspended. Obama will remain in office.

With that Sh!T will hit the fan and the sheep of this country will not understand how things they never believed would happen has happened.

Happy Birthday Jim. Hope you have a great one.

Also Jim, wanted to ask you if you could inform those that arent aware of it, the reason why the current President will not be on the ballot in your state.

Nick
02-08-2012, 05:51 PM
Well... the Republicans don't really have a credible candidate....

and it baffles me no end that to get elected you absolutely have to believe in organised religion...or PRETEND TO!

I just wish the US would take care of it's own before policing the entire planet!

Happy birthday Jim!

SASQUATCH
02-08-2012, 10:12 PM
Well... the Republicans don't really have a credible candidate....

and it baffles me no end that to get elected you absolutely have to believe in organised religion...or PRETEND TO!

I just wish the US would take care of it's own before policing the entire planet!

:thumbs: So true, and Hello Nick and hope all is well with you and your family.

SASQUATCH
02-08-2012, 10:16 PM
Presidential election will be suspended. Obama will remain in office.

If war breaks out in the Middle East, Obama will remain in office.

JIMINATOR
02-09-2012, 12:07 PM
Thanks all. Georgia is doing some drama with obama's birth certificates...

http://www.ajc.com/news/georgia-politics-elections/judge-obama-eligible-to-1330300.html

Wiper
02-13-2012, 10:41 PM
USA is always pointing a finger @ North Korea and the "government", though never saw any anti-government extremist there, they love their leaders for all their choices and wisdom. Maybe we should use NK as an example in the future for the entire world ^^

Sirc
02-13-2012, 10:44 PM
USA is always pointing a finger @ North Korea and the "government", though never saw any anti-government extremist there, they love their leaders for all their choices and wisdom. Maybe we should use NK as an example in the future for the entire world ^^

I hope you are kidding. I can't tell.

Wiper
02-13-2012, 10:49 PM
Uhhh Sirc....why do you think NK has no one inside the country critisizing the Leader/Government? :P

Sirc
02-13-2012, 10:53 PM
Uhhh Sirc....why do you think NK has no one inside the country critisizing the Leader/Government? :P

So, you aren't kidding? I'm still not sure if this is you trolling or if you have absolutely no concept of what NK is.

Wiper
02-13-2012, 11:34 PM
So, you aren't kidding? I'm still not sure if this is you trolling or if you have absolutely no concept of what NK is.

Not trolling, but cynism about the unwanted way we're going :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FJ6E3cShcVU interesting documentairy:P

ME BIGGD01
02-14-2012, 07:33 PM
It's Wiper, he's not kidding. I am way too familiar with his thought pattern. Just let it be.

Wiper
02-15-2012, 10:22 PM
I'm actually quite flabbergasted, the obvious too obvious that it isn't obvious :hmmm: Sorta the most extreme example I can think of, making it easy to read between the lines.....Sirc if you ain't trolling me you dissapoint me :P

Death Engineer
02-16-2012, 08:31 PM
It's Wiper, he's not kidding. I am way too familiar with his thought pattern. Just let it be.

He's in yo head, yo. In yo head!

Nitro
02-29-2012, 05:45 AM
___