PDA

View Full Version : A quicky question

Gun Element
03-08-2003, 10:17 PM
For some time Ive realized that the girls that I lets say "love" (cause like is preschool) and after awhile of knowing them they find out that I love them.

Now I notice a drastic change of our friendship. Being ignored.

Ive asked some other girls at my school and they say
"well maybe they think ur crazy"
or
"They might think you'll rape them."

I just dont understand, cause thats the dumbest thing for them to believe. And ever since I havent expressed myself anymore things are good. But I want for them or I dont know......

I ask because theirs a really special girl that I just cant stop thinking about and I dont know her. Ive asked myself that I shouldnt even bother becuase I might just hurt myself the more I know her.

Im done typing. :wacko:

Fantum309
03-09-2003, 12:54 AM
As soon as you get women figured out, just let me know, then we'll both be rich! :wacko: Until then, don't break your back trying to please everyone else, you have to please yourself first. Make yourself happy and everything else will fall into place. :thumbs:

SALvation
03-09-2003, 12:57 AM
Maybe you look rapey.

Fantum309
03-09-2003, 12:59 AM
Originally posted by SALvation@Mar 8 2003, 07:57 PM
Maybe you look rapey.
:rofl: I hate it when that happens!

Gun Element
03-09-2003, 01:02 AM
:unsure: maybe I do.. :blink:

OUTLAWS high ping camper
03-09-2003, 01:10 AM
My advice: Wait unitl you're done with school, before you try to get a girlfriend. Give yourself time to figure out who "you" are and what you want to do with your life first........then look for your future partner in life.
Or, you could screw around...get AIDS and die (sounds harsh, I know).............I'm glad I grew up in the 70's. :)

Gun Element
03-09-2003, 01:27 AM
Originally posted by OUTLAWS high ping camper@Mar 8 2003, 06:10 PM
My advice: Wait unitl you're done with school, before you try to get a girlfriend. Give yourself time to figure out who "you" are and what you want to do with your life first........then look for your future partner in life.
Or, you could screw around...get AIDS and die (sounds harsh, I know).............I'm glad I grew up in the 70's. :)
U mean wait till after graduation?

ME BIGGD01
03-09-2003, 01:32 AM
how can you say you love her if you really don't know her. sounds like a crush or maybe you are just really attracted to her. you are to young to even think about being in love. i use to think i was in love when i was younger but as i got older and keep getting older, things will change. the things you are into now may seem stupid in a few years. just make as many firends as you can because when they get older and you get older they will remember everything you were to them.

about this thread reminds me of a time i asked the same question to a friend. he told me to write a poem to the girl so i asked him to help me with one. all i can remember is it started with your eyes are like the blue morning sky bla bla bla. well the moral of that is, i thought i was in love with her and when she laughed at me and showed the whole school my poem i figured that i couldnt love a girl like her. this was 8th grade and i remember this because it was an embarrassing moment in my life but now i laugh at it. i saw the same girl a few years ago at a club and she was really ugly and me at the time was in really good shape. she walked up to me thinking i still thought she was this amazing girl when all i did was remember the day she did what she did to me. it was funny when i told her not to talk to me because people might think i like ugly girls again and she became really mad and i hope she felt for one second the way i did that day in school. it was like that got milk commercial but real. everything becomes funny in the future when you sit back and think about them. you thinking you are in love with someone at your age maybe a laugh in the future as you get older. then again you can meet the girl at a bar in 20 years and you both talk and you say you know i was in love with ya in school.

Dangerous Dan
03-09-2003, 01:36 AM
Originally posted by Gun Element+Mar 9 2003, 01:27 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Gun Element @ Mar 9 2003, 01:27 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--OUTLAWS high ping camper@Mar 8 2003, 06:10 PM
My advice: Wait unitl you&#39;re done with school, before you try to get a girlfriend. Give yourself time to figure out who "you" are and what you want to do with your life first........then look for your future partner in life.
Or, you could screw around...get AIDS and die (sounds harsh, I know).............I&#39;m glad I grew up in the 70&#39;s. :)
U mean wait till after graduation? [/b][/quote]
i think thats what he means... wait untill no one has any any knolledge of your "reputation" etc... like in sclledge or university. That&#39;s the route i&#39;m taking... my nerdy rep has probably hindered my chances at getting a gf in high school. Just take the lessons you learned in high school about girls and apply it to your second chance :).

Gun Element
03-09-2003, 01:38 AM
Originally posted by ME BIGGD01@Mar 8 2003, 06:32 PM
how can you say you love her if you really don&#39;t know her. sounds like a crush or maybe you are just really attracted to her. you are to young to even think about being in love. i use to think i was in love when i was younger but as i got older and keep getting older, things will change. the things you are into now may seem stupid in a few years. just make as many firends as you can because when they get older and you get older they will remember everything you were to them.

about this thread reminds me of a time i asked the same question to a friend. he told me to write a poem to the girl so i asked him to help me with one. all i can remember is it started with your eyes are like the blue morning sky bla bla bla. well the moral of that is, i thought i was in love with her and when she laughed at me and showed the whole school my poem i figured that i couldnt love a girl like her. this was 8th grade and i remember this because it was an embarrassing moment in my life but now i laugh at it. i saw the same girl a few years ago at a club and she was really ugly and me at the time was in really good shape. she walked up to me thinking i still thought she was this amazing girl when all i did was remember the day she did what she did to me. it was funny when i told her not to talk to me because people might think i like ugly girls again and she became really mad and i hope she felt for one second the way i did that day in school. it was like that got milk commercial but real. everything becomes funny in the future when you sit back and think about them. you thinking you are in love with someone at your age maybe a laugh in the future as you get older. then again you can meet the girl at a bar in 20 years and you both talk and you say you know i was in love with ya in school.
Thats a funny story.

yea thats the way to put Im very attracted to this one girl. Ive talked to her before. Shes so cool. I just dont know I REALLY want to know her. Like ask her out.

I just think its a waste of time.

Lets just say that its a craze time for a teenager. Girlz is like gold. :w00t:

ME BIGGD01
03-09-2003, 01:39 AM
girls are always like gold and then they cost you gold :wacko:

Gun Element
03-09-2003, 01:41 AM
Originally posted by The Clanless Wonder+Mar 8 2003, 06:36 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (The Clanless Wonder @ Mar 8 2003, 06:36 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by -Gun Element@Mar 9 2003, 01:27 AM
<!--QuoteBegin--OUTLAWS high ping camper@Mar 8 2003, 06:10 PM
My advice: Wait unitl you&#39;re done with school, before you try to get a girlfriend. Give yourself time to figure out who "you" are and what you want to do with your life first........then look for your future partner in life.
Or, you could screw around...get AIDS and die (sounds harsh, I know).............I&#39;m glad I grew up in the 70&#39;s. :)
i think thats what he means... wait untill no one has any any knolledge of your "reputation" etc... like in sclledge or university. That&#39;s the route i&#39;m taking... my nerdy rep has probably hindered my chances at getting a gf in high school. Just take the lessons you learned in high school about girls and apply it to your second chance :). [/b][/quote]
thats just a long time. Its just like every single time I walk 10 feet in my school they are either kissing or holding each other and they seem so happy.

It actually gets annoying seeing every person u know nonstop talking about their gf.
but must be strong. :cool:

Gun Element
03-09-2003, 01:42 AM
Originally posted by ME BIGGD01@Mar 8 2003, 06:39 PM
girls are always like gold and then they cost you gold :wacko:
lol. no comment :oooo:

ME BIGGD01
03-09-2003, 01:47 AM
clanlesswonder--[my nerdy rep has probably hindered my chances at getting a gf in high school] just be yourself and don&#39;t ever wait to make a move because that will be the regrets in the future. i was a huge nerd in school and really short. i was never noticed and at times a big joke. god waited with me becuase after i graduated hs i grew almost a ft taller which i could of used while i was in school. you can ask anyone who is older and they will tell you if i could go back i would of or would do. so you may think you are considered a nerd but there maybe someone who thinks different.

Dangerous Dan
03-09-2003, 01:58 AM
Originally posted by ME BIGGD01@Mar 9 2003, 01:47 AM
clanlesswonder--[my nerdy rep has probably hindered my chances at getting a gf in high school] just be yourself and don&#39;t ever wait to make a move because that will be the regrets in the future. i was a huge nerd in school and really short. i was never noticed and at times a big joke. god waited with me becuase after i graduated hs i grew almost a ft taller which i could of used while i was in school. you can ask anyone who is older and they will tell you if i could go back i would of or would do. so you may think you are considered a nerd but there maybe someone who thinks different.
probably true, but i bet they think they&#39;re a geek in others eye too, therefore they wont say anything either and both ppl end up making regrets, lol, so true :unsure:

ME BIGGD01
03-09-2003, 02:23 AM
how about this---one thing i have noticed is the girls that were ugly become extremely hot and those who seemed hot become skanks. remember this and you will see it in the future. the answer is be friendly to all the girls.

Gun Element
03-09-2003, 02:25 AM
Originally posted by ME BIGGD01@Mar 8 2003, 07:23 PM
how about this---one thing i have noticed is the girls that were ugly become extremely hot and those who seemed hot become skanks. remember this and you will see it in the future. the answer is be friendly to all the girls.
Now thats what I believe.

Its amazing how that system wox

Dangerous Dan
03-09-2003, 02:30 AM
Originally posted by ME BIGGD01@Mar 9 2003, 02:23 AM
LOL, being in grade 12, i&#39;ll have to agree with that from what i&#39;ve seen over my high school career

FASTway
03-09-2003, 03:31 AM
Originally posted by ME BIGGD01@Mar 8 2003, 06:23 PM
LOL,

I noticed this happened to some of the girls I grew up with.

I remember some of my buds in high school would really like a girl but not date them because those girls were not considered cool or whatever.

Lets just say that they are kicking themselves today. :rofl:

At least get a good education in high school because when you get to be older chicks tend to dig guys who have good jobs/money.

Gun Element
03-09-2003, 04:57 AM
Originally posted by FASTway+Mar 8 2003, 08:31 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (FASTway @ Mar 8 2003, 08:31 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--ME BIGGD01@Mar 8 2003, 06:23 PM
how about this---one thing i have noticed is the girls that were ugly become extremely hot and those who seemed hot become skanks.&nbsp; remember this and you will see it in the future.&nbsp; the answer is be friendly to all the girls.
LOL,

I noticed this happened to some of the girls I grew up with.

I remember some of my buds in high school would really like a girl but not date them because those girls were not considered cool or whatever.

Lets just say that they are kicking themselves today. :rofl:

At least get a good education in high school because when you get to be older chicks tend to dig guys who have good jobs/money. [/b][/quote]
lol, true money is an effect.

Ra\/en
03-09-2003, 07:43 AM
meh, if your not ready to experience "puppy love" and then rejection, then sadness then despair and then go through the cycle again, dont bother.

girls are evil, good, but they can really mess you up. big time.

hey just do what you need. i find that if i like a girl i dont know at all its VERY hard to even consider asking them out. its just better to either talk to a complete stranger (what i do usually, takes guts, but its less painful in the end), or just be friends. you cant lose that way.

oh and dan your not so much of a geek as you may think. seriously give yourself a chance. you could succeed. :drink:

Dangerous Dan
03-09-2003, 08:05 AM
Originally posted by Ra&#092;/en@Mar 9 2003, 07:43 AM
meh, if your not ready to experience "puppy love" and then rejection, then sadness then despair and then go through the cycle again, dont bother.

girls are evil, good, but they can really mess you up. big time.

hey just do what you need. i find that if i like a girl i dont know at all its VERY hard to even consider asking them out. its just better to either talk to a complete stranger (what i do usually, takes guts, but its less painful in the end), or just be friends. you cant lose that way.

oh and dan your not so much of a geek as you may think. seriously give yourself a chance. you could succeed. :drink:
lol, RaVen&#39;s classic summary of his girl friend cycle, all he says is so true, he&#39;s at the end of a cycle right about now, always interesting to see where it starts off again ;)

Hope you had a good day of skiing up at whistler&#33; Nice weather for it today :)

Sepra
03-09-2003, 12:43 PM
Ok here&#39;s the two sense from that strange breed called &#39;women&#39;.

First of all I&#39;m not gonna tell you to forget about girls for then next two years. You&#39;re 16 and that&#39;s unrealistic. IMO I think that the girls start backing off when they realize your starting to get &#39;serious&#39; about them is because of nerves. I dont think it has anything to do with &#39;you doing the wrong thing&#39; by showing your feelings.

I know for myself at that age I was scared sh*tless of the dreaded &#39;first time&#39; and I think maybe that they&#39;re saying to themselves Oh **** Gun Element is starting to really like me......and hes probably gonna want to do &#39;you know what&#39;......then they panic and bail. This is just what I think is going on in the minds of those &#39;crazy&#39; girls. ;)

Sepra
03-09-2003, 12:50 PM
I also think you should become friends with this girl you cant stop thinking about. Start with that. After a while you could throw in some flirtatious humor and see how she takes it. If her reaction is positive then you can take it from there. If you get that far get back to me and I can advise you on stage two.......... :P

Fantum309
03-09-2003, 01:14 PM
:hmmm:

Sepra
03-09-2003, 01:28 PM
Originally posted by Fantum309@Mar 9 2003, 08:14 AM
:hmmm:
:WTF: not good?

Gun Element
03-09-2003, 03:39 PM
I knew that the forums would be a good place to ask.

Im going to talk this is goddess no matter what the people say. (My friends say she isnt even worth being friends with) and they dont have any reasons.

So yep, um slow down, tink about school, just hang out with them not go out with them. ( I dont know how my parents are going to deal with that. They REALLY want me to get a gf. grr.)

Thx guys. :cool:

Sepra
03-09-2003, 03:59 PM
Originally posted by Gun Element@Mar 9 2003, 10:39 AM
( I dont know how my parents are going to deal with that. They REALLY want me to get a gf. grr.)

Thx guys. :cool:
:blink: OMG.....I cant believe that&#39;s actually an issue :blink:

Do what you feel is right for YOU........you can take all the advice and opinions from others and use it in a proportion that fits your own personality. :thumbs:

Ra\/en
03-09-2003, 06:36 PM
your parents want you to get a gf? thats not a cool demand.

i mean like forcing somebody to get a gf is a strange concept to me. :hmmm:

Dangerous Dan
03-09-2003, 07:20 PM
wow, never heard of parents doing that&#33; :w00t:

Gun Element
03-10-2003, 12:47 AM
They arent forcing me at all, they say for me to have a gf to have experience.

My friends say the same thing.

Sepra
03-10-2003, 04:30 AM
Originally posted by Gun Element@Mar 9 2003, 07:47 PM

:blink: they want you to have experience? You&#39;re 16&#33; :blink:

Dont feel pressured........just meet some girls and have fun :thumbs:

Gun Element
03-10-2003, 05:14 AM
Originally posted by Sepra+Mar 9 2003, 09:30 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Sepra @ Mar 9 2003, 09:30 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Gun Element@Mar 9 2003, 07:47 PM

:blink: they want you to have experience? You&#39;re 16&#33; :blink:

Dont feel pressured........just meet some girls and have fun :thumbs: [/b][/quote]
I know 16, young.

Im just pathetic. :blink:

Ra\/en
03-10-2003, 05:24 AM
well i never had a gf till i was 17 so meh.

Gun Element
03-10-2003, 05:34 AM
Originally posted by Ra&#092;/en@Mar 9 2003, 10:24 PM
Do u think that was too young or early, or was it the best part of your life?

Punisher
03-10-2003, 05:59 AM
I think everyone here has given really good advice. The only thing I want to add or reiterate is that you should do what you feel in your heart and don&#39;t worry at all what everyone else will think or say.

Take the chance, interact with her. What the heck. You certainly won&#39;t gain anything by not talking to her.

Ra\/en
03-10-2003, 06:13 AM
Originally posted by Gun Element+Mar 10 2003, 05:34 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Gun Element @ Mar 10 2003, 05:34 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Ra&#092;/en@Mar 9 2003, 10:24 PM
Do u think that was too young or early, or was it the best part of your life? [/b][/quote]
haha im still 17, so its been good, it certainly helped me get more social.

Gun Element
03-10-2003, 06:14 AM
Originally posted by Ra&#092;/en+Mar 9 2003, 11:13 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Ra&#092;/en @ Mar 9 2003, 11:13 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by -Gun Element@Mar 10 2003, 05:34 AM
<!--QuoteBegin--Ra&#092;/en@Mar 9 2003, 10:24 PM
haha im still 17, so its been good, it certainly helped me get more social. [/b][/quote]
Oh hehe, still 17. I knew that...

Good for u Raven :thumbs:

Ra\/en
03-10-2003, 06:16 AM
Originally posted by Gun Element+Mar 10 2003, 06:14 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Gun Element @ Mar 10 2003, 06:14 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by -Ra&#092;/en@Mar 9 2003, 11:13 PM

Originally posted by -Gun Element@Mar 10 2003, 05:34 AM
<!--QuoteBegin--Ra&#092;/en@Mar 9 2003, 10:24 PM
haha im still 17, so its been good, it certainly helped me get more social.
Oh hehe, still 17. I knew that...

Good for u Raven :thumbs: [/b][/quote]
but seriously i woudlnt worry about it.

Gun Element
03-10-2003, 06:25 AM
I spent a few hours looking for a new wallpaper, I think Im in fantasy love. :cool:

Gun Element
03-10-2003, 06:28 AM
Originally posted by Ra&#092;/en@Mar 9 2003, 11:16 PM

but seriously i woudlnt worry about it.
Im FrEaKiNg out MAN&#33; :wacko:

Ra\/en
03-10-2003, 06:28 AM
:w00t:

Gun Element
03-10-2003, 06:29 AM
Now Im forget what the big deal is now. :unsure:

Ra\/en
03-10-2003, 06:30 AM
girls=evil.

but we need girls.. so we need evil. hmm

are we sinning?

Gun Element
03-10-2003, 06:33 AM
Originally posted by Ra&#092;/en@Mar 9 2003, 11:30 PM
but we need girls..

Everyone does except for.... SIRC&#33;

:blink:

Sirc
03-10-2003, 06:34 AM
Hey Gun about the original question.....don&#39;t sweat it dude. Everything you are going through is natural for your age. I may be old, but no one ever forgets those years. Just relax and take things easy. Some girls that you like will reject you, and some won&#39;t. It is the way of things. Don&#39;t take it too seriously, and trust me, everything will work out. Everyone at that age is feeling a bit wierd about their feelings. Again, just relax and let things happen. It will all be good in the long run. :thumbs:

Gun Element
03-10-2003, 06:35 AM
Originally posted by OUTLAWS Sirc@Mar 9 2003, 11:34 PM
Hey Gun about the original question.....don&#39;t sweat it dude. Everything you are going through is natural for your age. I may be old, but no one ever forgets those years. Just relax and take things easy. Some girls that you like will reject you, and some won&#39;t. It is the way of things. Don&#39;t take it too seriously, and trust me, everything will work out. Everyone at that age is feeling a bit wierd about their feelings. Again, just relax and let things happen. It will all be good in the long run. :thumbs:
hah yea.....

Ive been thru rejection. IT SUX :thumbs:

Sirc
03-10-2003, 06:39 AM
Originally posted by Gun Element+Mar 10 2003, 01:35 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Gun Element @ Mar 10 2003, 01:35 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--OUTLAWS Sirc@Mar 9 2003, 11:34 PM
Hey Gun about the original question.....don&#39;t sweat it dude.&nbsp; Everything you are going through is natural for your age.&nbsp; I may be old, but no one ever forgets those years.&nbsp; Just relax and take things easy.&nbsp; Some girls that you like will reject you, and some won&#39;t.&nbsp; It is the way of things.&nbsp; Don&#39;t take it too seriously, and trust me, everything will work out.&nbsp; Everyone at that age is feeling a bit wierd about their feelings.&nbsp; Again, just relax and let things happen.&nbsp; It will all be good in the long run.&nbsp; :thumbs:
hah yea.....

Ive been thru rejection. IT SUX :thumbs: [/b][/quote]
But the point is that EVERYONE has. That&#39;s why you need to relax about it. Let things just happen. They may not always go the way you want them too, but things WILL work out. And you will find a girl that feels the same way about you that you do about her. Be patient.

Ra\/en
03-10-2003, 06:41 AM
sirc=wise :wootrock:

Gun Element
03-10-2003, 06:44 AM
Why wont u shut up? :P

I know I know, people have been rejected before. Once, Twice, etc. Its just different for me. Even after rejection it get waaaaay worse.

But Im livin&#39; it up :w00t: GO BRONCOS&#33; (not really, they arent very good):mellow:

Aries
03-10-2003, 11:49 AM
Originally posted by Gun Element+Mar 9 2003, 01:41 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Gun Element @ Mar 9 2003, 01:41 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by -The Clanless Wonder@Mar 8 2003, 06:36 PM

Originally posted by -Gun Element@Mar 9 2003, 01:27 AM
<!--QuoteBegin--OUTLAWS high ping camper@Mar 8 2003, 06:10 PM
i think thats what he means... wait untill no one has any any knolledge of your "reputation" etc... like in sclledge or university. That&#39;s the route i&#39;m taking... my nerdy rep has probably hindered my chances at getting a gf in high school. Just take the lessons you learned in high school about girls and apply it to your second chance :).
thats just a long time. Its just like every single time I walk 10 feet in my school they are either kissing or holding each other and they seem so happy.

It actually gets annoying seeing every person u know nonstop talking about their gf.
but must be strong. :cool: [/b][/quote]
To DD Good Luck :thumbs:

To GE I understand the uneasiness that comes along with seeing the couples around you...

All I can say is don&#39;t fixate on others, don&#39;t measure yourself by others...it makes no sense

May the force be with you ;)

Gun Element
03-10-2003, 04:19 PM
I shall be strong :thumbs: