PDA

View Full Version : WTF is wrong with this...

Snip3r
03-08-2003, 11:15 PM
I installed this thing for Counter Strike today that was called "PodBot 2.5" it's a bot program where you can play offline and adds bots to the game. Then my Counter Strike totally screwed up and I have uninstalled it and reinstalled it like 72398 different times! I have version 1.0.0.0 because whenever I install v 1.5 it says it can't find hl.exe, I think I need to get the other patch, because I have the "Half Life Counter Strike" game.But it took me 2 hours to find the patches because of all the broken links and stuff. I need to know if anyone know's where I can get the patch for the retail version of Counter Strike. Thanks

Dissectional
03-08-2003, 11:25 PM
I wish that I could help. I just installed the patch from the game interface that says update Counterstrike.
I have the retail version also. I can't even tell you the link that I used. Took me some time though.

Snip3r
03-08-2003, 11:30 PM
Again I think I know what I did wrong lol, hopefully, in about an hour, it will be finished and I can get on with my life :P

Dissectional
03-08-2003, 11:32 PM
Originally posted by Snip3r@Mar 8 2003, 06:30 PM
Again I think I know what I did wrong lol, hopefully, in about an hour, it will be finished and I can get on with my life :P
Good deal :thumbs: