PDA

View Full Version : Hate to tell you so but....

ME BIGGD01
07-19-2012, 02:42 AM
If I knew how to find old posts I would love to point out a few things so I can say I told you so. I can't believe how bad things are not only in America but the entire world. Not sure how many of you follow the events going on Here and abroad but we are on the brink of a very dangerous war. Still think its Bush's fault?

Ra\/en
07-19-2012, 07:18 PM
Well I sure don't think it is Bush's fault. I don't think it is Obama's fault either. Those two are just figureheads (in my opinion). The real power comes from those behind the scenes. I agree with you though BIG. Things are getting pretty bad.

Sirc
07-20-2012, 10:20 PM
If I knew how to find old posts I would love to point out a few things so I can say I told you so. I can't believe how bad things are not only in America but the entire world. Not sure how many of you follow the events going on Here and abroad but we are on the brink of a very dangerous war. Still think its Bush's fault?

Humor me. What very dangerous war are we on the brink of?

And frankly, if you constantly throw out enough conspiracy theories and vague warnings about bad things that could happen, you're bound to call one close enough to say "I told you so". That's how Nostradamus did it.

Please be specific. None of this "well you clearly don't care enough to find out what's really happening so I'm not going to bother to explain it" stuff. Tell me what you think is happening so we can at least have a conversation about it.

Nitro
07-22-2012, 03:43 AM
___

He Is Legend
07-22-2012, 07:26 AM
I can't say it was bush's fault for the things that had happened, being he is just a puppet. But that man was probobly the worst thing to ever happen to America.

Sirc
07-22-2012, 04:31 PM
Danny, how come it seems to be like you're still supporting the left-right paradigm when we are all human beings with varying degrees of mental stability and ignorance and thereby are essentially one in the same in our abilities and disabilities, let alone genetic similarity? I don't understand why you bring up Bush in a way that insinuates he was some sort of valiant good man when he was just another immature human who masturbated inside a coffin as part of his slave contract in exchange for materialist riches that only a fool would accept, as happiness does not come from such things and most certainly won't make him experience what pure nirvanic bliss is. Human leaders in positions of power seriously irk me sometimes at their apparent low levels of evolution.

That was an epic Nitro post. :thumbs:

And I still have no idea what we are talking about.

Die Hard
07-23-2012, 09:22 AM
I still have no idea what we are talking about. Who cares, it's nearly Christmas bedoop bedoop bedoopy doo

Sirc
07-30-2012, 06:17 PM
This is the most random political/Christmas thread I think we've ever had.

Nitro
07-31-2012, 11:52 PM
___

Nitro
08-01-2012, 03:28 AM
___

ME BIGGD01
08-01-2012, 03:37 AM
Some of you people are funny. Sorry Sirc, wont humor you besides, show me where I ever mentioned a conspiracy theory. And your ignorance as far as the wars going on in the middle east or those on the brink of starting doesn't make others dumber. Like the OP has mentioned, everything I said will happen is happening. Enjoy it with your post count because we know what is more important.

He Is Legend
08-01-2012, 04:36 PM
You don't believe in conspiracy theories? C'mon Dan! I thought you were smarter than that ;)

Death Engineer
08-01-2012, 06:47 PM
http://www.isidewith.com/results/40620434 *shrug*

Sirc
08-01-2012, 07:52 PM
Some of you people are funny. Sorry Sirc, wont humor you besides, show me where I ever mentioned a conspiracy theory. And your ignorance as far as the wars going on in the middle east or those on the brink of starting doesn't make others dumber. Like the OP has mentioned, everything I said will happen is happening. Enjoy it with your post count because we know what is more important.

You have to admit, I called that one. Luv ya BIGG! :thumbs:

BTW, the higher my post count, the more my penis grows. So it's important, okay? Sheesh.

Grimmy
08-01-2012, 09:22 PM
BTW, the higher my post count, the more my penis grows. So it's important, okay? Sheesh.

Post counts lie! except for mine, since I've had the most for like evar!!! :P

Oh and just looking, but 3200 more posts, does that mean I'm 3.2" bigger then you!?! :o:wootrock: :rofl:

Sirc
08-02-2012, 12:11 AM
Post counts lie! except for mine, since I've had the most for like evar!!! :P

Oh and just looking, but 3200 more posts, does that mean I'm 3.2" bigger then you!?! :o:wootrock: :rofl:

Metric system Grimmy. Millimeters. And it depends on how big you were to start with. Also, I don't want to know.

He Is Legend
08-02-2012, 05:14 AM
http://imgs.isidewith.com/results-image/40559916.jpg hmm..

Grimmy
08-02-2012, 08:57 PM
Metric system Grimmy. Millimeters. And it depends on how big you were to start with. Also, I don't want to know.

Maybe where you come from! :P

Death Engineer
08-03-2012, 06:23 PM
I somehow always knew you would be the 'conservative' type. Did you bombard Chick-Fil-A yesterday to buy a chicken sandwich in your support of inequality?

I didn't, but I support their stance (marriage defined as between 1 man and 1 woman as in the Bible). True colors were shown when Chick-fil-A workers brought waters out to those protesting their very store today. But that's probably a topic for a different thread. What was this one about again?

Nitro
08-03-2012, 11:42 PM
___