PDA

View Full Version : Sandy

Grimmy
11-01-2012, 11:50 PM
I know we have people all around the globe, but i know we have people that were affected by Sandy as well. Has anyone heard from them? I can't remember them all, but I know Dan2 and Bigg are in the New York area. I can't remember anyone else. Maybe Sas too?

If you've heard from those people, please post here so that others know.

Thanks!

EXEcution
11-03-2012, 02:55 AM
Nitro seems like he's ok. Not sure about BIGG, does anyone have his contact info?

He Is Legend
11-03-2012, 01:22 PM
Biggs is fine, seen him on facebook earlier

Nitro
11-04-2012, 03:05 AM
It's situations like Sandy that remind me how we take the modern comforts of life for granted and how we should be thankful to science for allowing us to live in such luxury that we won't necessarily have forever depending on what our future holds for us.

EXEcution
11-04-2012, 01:16 PM
Glad to hear you're ok. My parents had no power Mon-Fri as well (they live in PA like me). I was very fortunate and had power, and worked from home for most of the week.

FUS1ON
11-07-2012, 04:51 PM
I'm friends with Dan2s dad on Facecrack (Dan doesn't do Fb, but his wife does), they came out okay and their utilities have all been restored. A huge limb fell near their car and in the picture posted, at several points it missed the car by an inch or two.

Dangerous Dan
11-22-2012, 07:01 AM
You know who I never heard from after the great market crash of 08? Slice (aka SliceUN2, aka that bastard who started the GODS clan). He owned some hotels in Florida last I recalled. I sometimes wonder what came of the guy - I think he made it through Katrina with minimal damage, that's what made me think of him...

Nitro
11-24-2012, 03:28 AM
You know who I never heard from after the great market crash of 08? Slice (aka SliceUN2, aka that bastard who started the GODS clan). He owned some hotels in Florida last I recalled. I sometimes wonder what came of the guy - I think he made it through Katrina with minimal damage, that's what made me think of him...

I wonder about him too. Anyone have any idea?

Death Engineer
11-27-2012, 11:10 PM
I've often wondered that myself. Someone work some internet magic and get us an answer. ;)

Ra\/en
11-30-2012, 12:03 AM
I have not heard from or seen him since at least 08 either. I wonder how the market crash treated him. Also, what about SAL and Dark L? They live/lived in detroit if i recall correctly. Detroit certainly has seen better days...

Nitro
11-30-2012, 06:19 AM
I have not heard from or seen him since at least 08 either. I wonder how the market crash treated him. Also, what about SAL and Dark L? They live/lived in detroit if i recall correctly. Detroit certainly has seen better days...

____